Windows 10: Windows 10 update. Problem in comments

Discus and support Windows 10 update. Problem in comments in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Sozlel514 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/eozd4a/windows_10_update_problem_in_comments/ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Sozlel514, Jan 15, 2020.

1. Windows 10 update. Problem in comments

/u/Sozlel514, Jan 15, 2020
  2. Nordic Win User

Windows 10 upgrade problem, no input accepted

I really hate having to come here and ask for help, but I really am stumped. It hurts my geek pride. I have a PC with fairly modern hardware in it. It has a p8p67 pro in it. I have tried upgrading windows 10 on it twice now. Both times I have had the same result.

After windows finishes upgrading it goes to the log in/set up screen. I can't do anything. No keyboard or mouse input is accepted.

I will list some, or hopefully all, of the troubleshooting steps I have tried:
    • Move keyboard and mouse to different USB ports.
    • Try different keyboard or mouse.
    • Restart computer, repeatedly.
    • Google for related issues.
    • Update Bios, because why not.
    • Create boot media and revert to windows 7.
    The windows 10 system restore boot media works fine with keyboard and mouse. All USB ports work in windows 7. I don't know what is wrong. I suspect that windows 10 is lacking a driver of some sort, but since the computer accepts no input I have no way of checking for which driver let alone installing it.

Please help me figure this out. If I have to revert back to windows 7 again, I am not going to get it upgraded to windows 10. Thank you in advanced.

Nordic, Jan 15, 2020
  3. New install Windows 10 (issue solved)

It's good that you're not experiencing any issues. Unfortunately many folks are, a quick Google search will show the same info im offering the OP.

Heres a couple examples:

Here

Here

It's basically what I mentioned above, small issues here and there ,but nothing to end your day.. for the most part.

I know it's anecdotal, but for my experience 95% of the time it's perfectly fine. The issues I've run into wouldn't be enough for me to roll back , but they would be enough (had I not installed it yet) ,to avoid it for another couple weeks which is why I'm suggesting it to the OP

Windows 10 Fall Creators Update problems and complaints
    • Installation problems with the Fall Creators Update
    • Microsoft Edge problems with the Fall Creators Update
    • Drivers problems with the Fall Creators Update
    • Experience problems with the Fall Creators Update
    keep in mind, as of recently, the FCU is installed on 5% of devices roughly.....

jboydgolfer, Jan 15, 2020
  4. RVer88 Win User

Windows 10 update. Problem in comments

Windows version 1809 - excel displays new comment instead of insert comment

Did all of the steps you suggested and the drop down list still does not show "insert comment" HOWEVER when I select "new note" from the dropdown list, it works the same as "insert comment". I think the engineers changed the title. Also at the top
    of the excel screen is a field "tell me what you want to do"; if you type in insert comment, the insert comment window comes up and looks exactly like the window when you select "new note". As you suggested, I will send feedback to the engineers. Thank
    you for your help.

RVer88, Jan 15, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 update. Problem in comments

1. Windows 10 update. Problem in comments - Similar Threads - update Problem comments

2. Problem with comments on MSN news.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem with comments on MSN news.: I tried to put a possibly helpful post in the comments on an MSN new article about spam emails, but it was rejected as it didn't meet 'Community Guidelines. Please would someone tell me what about this text fails the test?...
  3. Problem with comments on MSN news.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problem with comments on MSN news.: I tried to put a possibly helpful post in the comments on an MSN new article about spam emails, but it was rejected as it didn't meet 'Community Guidelines. Please would someone tell me what about this text fails the test?...
  4. windows comment

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    windows comment: I just purchaed a new computer with Windows 10. I set upon removing all the fonts I do not need. After getting the comment "you cannot remove that font because iot is a protected system font" so many times, I turned off the option of getting that comment.How do I turn on that...
  5. windows comment

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows comment: I just purchaed a new computer with Windows 10. I set upon removing all the fonts I do not need. After getting the comment "you cannot remove that font because iot is a protected system font" so many times, I turned off the option of getting that comment.How do I turn on that...
  6. problems after windows update (info in comments)

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    problems after windows update (info in comments): [ATTACH] submitted by /u/ItsBlare [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/m6zbxe/problems_after_windows_update_info_in_comments/
  7. Cannot search for comments in Windows update

in Windows 10 Customization
    Cannot search for comments in Windows update: I used to be able to search the "comments" on my files and now since this update last week it does not show those results. Why did this have to change? I have music files tagged with keys they are in and I cannot search and get any results....
  8. Update on Audio Problem (explained in comments)

Update on Audio Problem (explained in comments): [ATTACH] submitted by /u/RuRuin_Pink [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/j0g8xz/update_on_audio_problem_explained_in_comments/
  9. Problem in comments, please help

Problem in comments, please help: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/I_hazcheze [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hijaee/problem_in_comments_please_help/
  10. No Problem, just a comment

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    No Problem, just a comment: Rebuilt a Win8.0 Notebook then updated to 8.1. There were over 100 updates to do, quite normal. Of those updates there was a list of 19 Optional updates but only 1 was automatically checked to be installed and that was for Win10. To get all the updates installed the one for...