Windows 10: WIndows 10 Update problems with 22H2 - SFC not working

Discus and support WIndows 10 Update problems with 22H2 - SFC not working in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, since last week im trying to update my system to the latest 22H2 but neither the windows-update, nor the media creation tool worked for me -... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by the goat 62, Jan 13, 2023.

1. WIndows 10 Update problems with 22H2 - SFC not working

Hello, since last week im trying to update my system to the latest 22H2 but neither the windows-update, nor the media creation tool worked for me - they got stuck at 100% and even after 24h nothing happened - so then i found a guide on how to reset the windows update components and in the tutorial they asked to use SFC via command prompt - but when i try to use it i get an error message : "Windows Resource Protection could not perform the requested operation"I checked if the TrustedInstaller-service is active but its not and i cannot start it via services.msc i get an error message: "System

:)

the goat 62, Jan 13, 2023
  2. itsme1 Win User

How to get the Windows 10 2022 Update version 22H2 Win Update

If you can't install it from windows update you can try to install it manually, it's the same KB5015684 obtained with windows update.

Windows 10 Version 22H2 is coming in October 2022 ---> KB5015684 Provides Quick Windows 10 22H2 Upgrade - Ed Tittel On the Ed Tittel page click on the links DeskModder.de or .MSU x64 version of the upgrade.

KB5015684 Funktionsupdate auf die Windows 10 22H2 (19045) [Manueller Download] - Deskmodder.de

Do dism and sfc /scannow commands before and/or after installing it.

itsme1, Jan 13, 2023
  3. Andy Roid Win User
    How to get the Windows 10 2022 Update version 22H2 Win Update

I wish things are that simple. My error code was 0x80246017, and I don't have KB5020435 installed so it's a dead end. BTW, MS lists like 6 or 7 error codes of the format 0x8024xxxx on the "troubleshooting WU problems", and when you chose next step, it suggests generic steps: run WU troubleshooter, check if your disk has no errors, is your remote disk is accessible, etc. Same as MS community; each similar error has completely different cause and (re)solution.
    MS in notorious for this- if it works then OK, if it doesn't then good luck.

Andy Roid, Jan 13, 2023
  4. chispy Win User

WIndows 10 Update problems with 22H2 - SFC not working

Creative X-Fi Soundcards and Windows 10 Fall Creators Update 1709 = Complete Disaster / Not Working

Thank you for trying to help , i did tried your suggestion but it did not work :/ , nothing seems to make it work on Windows 10 Fall Creators Update 1709. In the meantime i have bought a new SoundBlasterX AE-5 and it did installed flawlessly , no problems whatsoever. it is up to Creative ( drivers ) and Microsoft ( bug fix ) to fix this huge bugs with Audio.

Kind Regards: Chispy

chispy, Jan 13, 2023
Thema:

WIndows 10 Update problems with 22H2 - SFC not working

1. WIndows 10 Update problems with 22H2 - SFC not working - Similar Threads - Update problems 22H2

2. sfc /scannow not working, Windows not updating

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    sfc /scannow not working, Windows not updating: Firstly, I've been experiencing persistent failures with Windows updates. Despite attempting multiple times, the updates do not install successfully. Furthermore, I've encountered an error while trying to run the "sfc /scannow" command in Command Prompt. The system seems...
  3. Updating to Windows 10 22h2 problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Updating to Windows 10 22h2 problem: I came across a blue screen after my laptop completed downloading and installing Windows 10 22h2 update, how to fix this issue? I also noticed during the upgrade that the laptop is heating up, is that normal?...
  4. Updating to Windows 10 22h2 problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Updating to Windows 10 22h2 problem: I came across a blue screen after my laptop completed downloading and installing Windows 10 22h2 update, how to fix this issue? I also noticed during the upgrade that the laptop is heating up, is that normal?...
  5. Updating to Windows 10 22h2 problem

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  6. Windows 10 Update problem with 22H2 - DISM & SFC not working

Windows 10 Update problem with 22H2 - DISM & SFC not working: Hello, since last week im trying to update my system to the latest 22H2 but neither the windows-update, nor the media creation tool worked for me - they got stuck at 100% and even after 24h nothing happened - so then i found a guide on how to reset the windows update...
  7. WIndows 10 Update problems with 22H2 - SFC not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WIndows 10 Update problems with 22H2 - SFC not working: Hello, since last week im trying to update my system to the latest 22H2 but neither the windows-update, nor the media creation tool worked for me - they got stuck at 100% and even after 24h nothing happened - so then i found a guide on how to reset the windows update...
  8. WIndows 10 Update problems with 22H2 - SFC not working

WIndows 10 Update problems with 22H2 - SFC not working: Hello, since last week im trying to update my system to the latest 22H2 but neither the windows-update, nor the media creation tool worked for me - they got stuck at 100% and even after 24h nothing happened - so then i found a guide on how to reset the windows update...
  9. Windows update & Dism, Sfc not working

Windows update & Dism, Sfc not working: I am trying to update 2021-06 Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 20H2 for x64-based Systems KB5003637. But while installing it says "There were some problems installing updates, but we'll try again later. If you keep seeing this and want to search the web or contact...
  10. Problems with SFC, Dism and Windows Update

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Problems with SFC, Dism and Windows Update: Greetings! I have the following problem in progress. I try to update Windows and give error 0x8007025d, so when I run and SFC it stops at 57 percent. I wanted to do an inplace to solve the problem however, MediaCreationTool1909 returns me that I have to update to 2004, but...