Windows 10: Windows 10 update "Remind me tomorrow" button not working

Discus and support Windows 10 update "Remind me tomorrow" button not working in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I have windows 10, currently in the middle of uploading and converting some data, which will take at least a few days for my course (already been going... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Park500, Aug 25, 2020.

1. Windows 10 update "Remind me tomorrow" button not working

I have windows 10, currently in the middle of uploading and converting some data, which will take at least a few days for my course (already been going for about 5 days...its a lot of data, a massive project that cannot be transferred in bits)

and I have windows 10 trying to update, it will about every hour ask me to let it reset and update, it will than override everything on the computer and present me with three options:

"update now" past experience has taught me to never click this since it basically force closes everything

"Pick a time" which seemingly does nothing just closes the box

"Remind me tomorrow" which after having clicked about 6 times to day, seems to really be 'ask me again in an hour'

Knowing again from past experiences that I cannot just ignore this as it will decide to simply reset and close everything anyway

So my question is this: is there anyway to actually make "Remind me tomorrow" actually mean what you think or do I really need to stay up for the next two-three days straight to make sure that I don't miss the prompt and lose about a weeks work (all so Microsoft can install the new edge and mess with PC settings some more, which will undoubtedly mean I need to spend a day or two undoing everything that it does)

#F_Microsoft

submitted by /u/Park500
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Park500, Aug 25, 2020

2. Cannot reactivate Completed Cortana Reminders in Windows 10

Hi Adrian,

Cortana is your digital agent that will help you doing your daily tasks. To sort out your concern, we suggest that you follow these steps on how to manage
    Cortana Reminders:

• Open Cortana, then click the hamburger button and select
      Reminders on your phone or click Notebook and select
      Reminders on your Windows 10 PC.
    • You'll find all your reminders sorted by date, click on it and modify according to your preference.

Let us know if the suggestion works for you.

Joseph Ban, Aug 25, 2020
  3. chispy Win User
    Creative X-Fi Soundcards and Windows 10 Fall Creators Update 1709 = Complete Disaster / Not Working

Thank you for trying to help , i did tried your suggestion but it did not work :/ , nothing seems to make it work on Windows 10 Fall Creators Update 1709. In the meantime i have bought a new SoundBlasterX AE-5 and it did installed flawlessly , no problems whatsoever. it is up to Creative ( drivers ) and Microsoft ( bug fix ) to fix this huge bugs with Audio.

Kind Regards: Chispy

chispy, Aug 25, 2020
  4. Windows 10 update "Remind me tomorrow" button not working

Windows 10 Pro and Ergnomic Break Reminder

Hi,

Apologies for the late reply.

Do you remember installing any break reminder software?

It looks like it is a pop up from a break reminder software.

I suggest you to look for this in Programs in features and uninstall it if do not use it.

Try the following steps:

• Press Windows + R keys to open Run Command

• Type Appwiz.cpl and hit enter

• Search for the programs and un-install it.

Regards,

Waseemulla S, Aug 25, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 update "Remind me tomorrow" button not working

1. Windows 10 update "Remind me tomorrow" button not working - Similar Threads - update Remind tomorrow

2. Windows update download button does not work for me.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows update download button does not work for me.: It states that it's an Intel Update, but I did their scan for driver updates and nothing came up. I have tried SFC, installing the media creation tool, running Update Troubleshooters something does come up but once I go back to download the updates, nothing works, Resetting...
  3. Windows update download button does not work for me.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows update download button does not work for me.: It states that it's an Intel Update, but I did their scan for driver updates and nothing came up. I have tried SFC, installing the media creation tool, running Update Troubleshooters something does come up but once I go back to download the updates, nothing works, Resetting...
  4. Windows update download button does not work for me.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Typing "Remind me" no longer works

in Cortana
    Typing "Remind me" no longer works: When I click the cortana icon, and type "Remind me", or any phrase such as "remind me to do whatever at this time or when I get to place", no longer works. In fact, it's probably been a while since this has worked for me. Instead, the cortana icon is only working...
  6. Reminders not working

in Cortana
    Reminders not working: I have a Windows Lynx Vision tablet, since the Windows 10 update a have a few bugs, firstly my reminders are not working or alerting me, secondly Cortana is unable to hear me and says "it may be a mic problem." Fan somebody help me please :)...
  7. Cortana remind me

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Cortana remind me: I updated to Windows 10 Pro to 1903 and all is fine except for Cortana Remind Me. When I try to do anything the black Remind Me comes up but it promptly disappears on any action. I added another user account and Remind Me works OK in it. I had 4 Remind Me's in the previous...
  8. remind me app

remind me app: how can I make yearly reminders (for ex. birthdays) so the pop up exact date every year? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/remind-me-app/ab4a9384-2dd7-4eed-80ec-2eaa2100f86e
  9. Remember to remind me (not)

in Browsers and Email
    Remember to remind me (not): Hi Gurus and Geneii, Before THE BIG UPGRADE, I enjoyed Windows Mail but, after it, appeared to have both Windows Mail and Mail. Preferring the old, I blitzed the new, because Windows Mail works fine for me and messages seem to come through more quickly. Also, until...
  10. Reminders not working

Reminders not working: I am on windows 10 Pro 10586.63 with all updates applied. Whether through Cortana or by keyboard, the data is accepted but when I hit the REMIND button it comes back with an error message saying the reminder can't be placed. I did a lot searching here and on google and...