Windows 10: windows 10 update removed bluetooth icon and app

Discus and support windows 10 update removed bluetooth icon and app in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; cannot re-install the bluetooth drivers to make it work.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by DanWollschlager, Oct 15, 2020.

1. windows 10 update removed bluetooth icon and app

cannot re-install the bluetooth drivers to make it work.

:)

DanWollschlager, Oct 15, 2020
  2. aasim1111 Win User

Bluetooth in windows 10

So I bought a new Bluetooth headphones the skull candy uproar since my old one isn't working. It came with only the headset and usb charging cable. The problem is I can't seem to pair it to my pc. I have windows 10 by the way. There is no Bluetooth on off button in windows settings. I went to device manager but there us no icon for Bluetooth. I did everything I knew but none of it worked.I can post pictures if anyone needs.An alternative might be a Bluetooth dongle but I m not sure I'd it would work plus I paid $50 so don't wanna spend more

I looked up on Internet and many people seem to have issues with windows 10 and Bluetooth. I thought of asking here knowing my UK friends are smart.

Anyone have any idea of how to get Bluetooth to work on my pc.

PS don't curse windows 10. I already know it's a mess and not a very good os.

aasim1111, Oct 15, 2020
  3. aasim1111 Win User
    Bluetooth in windows 10

My computer specs are as listed in the profile. I think all of you guys are correct. I don't have built-in Bluetooth in mobo.

I contacted skull candy headphones and thy have told me if I do not have built-in Bluetooth, I would need a dongle which supports at least a2dp. I do not know what the heck that means. I have a feeling I would need more than a cheap dongle.

Anyone suggest some a2dp adapters. I searched but don't know what a2dp is so couldn't make a decision

aasim1111, Oct 15, 2020
  4. windows 10 update removed bluetooth icon and app

Windows 10 Remove Bluetooth device

Hi Azrudi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. Appreciate your interest in using Windows 10.

I suggest you to update the Bluetooth driver by following the steps provided below:

• Right click on Start icon and select Device Manager.
    • Expand Bluetooth drivers.
    • Right click on the driver and click on Update Driver Software.
    • Follow the on-screen prompts to update the driver.

Hope the information is helpful. Feel free to
    write to us for any other assistance with Windows, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Eeshwar Kumar, Oct 15, 2020
Thema:

windows 10 update removed bluetooth icon and app

1. windows 10 update removed bluetooth icon and app - Similar Threads - update removed bluetooth

2. Update October 10, 2023—KB5031354 OS Build 22621.2428 removed bluetooth icon, bluetooth no...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Update October 10, 2023—KB5031354 OS Build 22621.2428 removed bluetooth icon, bluetooth no...: Update October 10, 2023—KB5031354 OS Build 22621.2428 removed bluetooth icon, bluetooth no longer works. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/update-october-10-2023kb5031354-os-build-226212428/fbfcf222-73a0-433d-8f80-5e0f0bef15c5
  3. Update October 10, 2023—KB5031354 OS Build 22621.2428 removed bluetooth icon, bluetooth no...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Update October 10, 2023—KB5031354 OS Build 22621.2428 removed bluetooth icon, bluetooth no...: Update October 10, 2023—KB5031354 OS Build 22621.2428 removed bluetooth icon, bluetooth no longer works. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/update-october-10-2023kb5031354-os-build-226212428/fbfcf222-73a0-433d-8f80-5e0f0bef15c5
  4. Windows Apps icons and Safety Remove icon etc icons disappeared

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Apps icons and Safety Remove icon etc icons disappeared: Windows Apps icons and Safety Remove icons etc. icons disappeared how to bring back...?This is on my friend PC's, Cloned HDD to SSD, and happen this problem...
  5. Windows Apps icons and Safety Remove icon etc icons disappeared

Windows Apps icons and Safety Remove icon etc icons disappeared: Windows Apps icons and Safety Remove icons etc. icons disappeared how to bring back...?This is on my friend PC's, Cloned HDD to SSD, and happen this problem...
  6. Windows Apps icons and Safety Remove icon etc icons disappeared

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. Why is Windows 10 update removing desktop icons?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Why is Windows 10 update removing desktop icons?: 2 days back while at my mother's house, 30 min before leaving I noticed she had a Windows 10 update that needed to be installed, so told it to install update, which which has never took longer than 5 min to do. That day however, when I left 30 min later, it was still...
  8. Windows Update removed app

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows Update removed app: [img] Greetings, I've already tried asking this in Microsoft Answers. Windows Update ran (without my permission) and now another tile is missing in Start. How can I find out which app was removed? Thanks, Shane. 132051
  9. Windows 10 Update removed icons, but not icon captions.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Update removed icons, but not icon captions.: I installed the update "2018-09 Update for Windows 10 Version 1803 for x64-based systems (KB4100347)" and it made my icons disappear from my desktop. It does not impact my ability to open the icon, as I can click on the caption of the icon. [ATTACH]...
  10. Apps removed after update on windows 10

Apps removed after update on windows 10: despite setting my computer to not do auto updates, windows 10 updated and removed shedloads of apps e.g arcsoft,nero,mozilla,AVG antivirus,miview,Itunes, Toshiba default apps,realtek,adobe flash player, amongst loads of others. How do i get them back and who gave microsoft...