Windows 10: Windows 10 update removed programs

Discus and support Windows 10 update removed programs in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Windows 10 update removed a lot of my programs. All restore points have been removed. How do I get my programs back?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Seba123M, Jul 2, 2020.

1. Seba123M Win User

Windows 10 update removed programs

Windows 10 update removed a lot of my programs. All restore points have been removed. How do I get my programs back?

:)

Seba123M, Jul 2, 2020

2. Microsoft signals end of Paint program

Microsoft has confirmed that it will continue to offer its graphics program Paint.

In a recent update, it had listed Paint as a feature that would be either removed or no longer developed.

Paint, renowned for its simplicity, has been part of the Windows operating system since its launch in 1985.

Microsoft suggested it would not remain on Windows 10 by default but did say it would be available for free on the Windows Store.

BBC news Report here
    Microsoft Paint avoids brush with death

dorsetknob, Jul 2, 2020
  3. Add Remove Programs in Windows XP doesn't finish loading program list?!

Add Remove Programs in Windows XP doesn't finish loading the program list (It never even starts displaying any programs) and I believe it may be that a uninstall program messed up completely and Windows can't figure out what programs are installed because of it. What is the problem? Please?

ventusignis, Jul 2, 2020
  4. Windows 10 update removed programs

Windows 10 update 1607 removed several programs

Hi Steven,

To resolve your concern, we suggest that you go back to the previous build that you have. To go back to an earlier build on Windows 10, follow the steps below:

• Click the Windows logo and go to Settings.
    • Click Update and security and go to Recovery.
    • Click Get started under Go back to an earlier build.

Windows 10 will automatically download and install the next updates. To avoid your concern on happening again, we suggest you to defer the updates that will be released. To defer updates, follow the steps below:

• Click the Windows logo and go to Settings.
    • Click Update and security and go to Windows Update.
    • Click Advance options and check the box for Defer upgrades.

Let us know if this answered your query.

Justin Emb, Jul 2, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 update removed programs

1. Windows 10 update removed programs - Similar Threads - update removed programs

2. Windows 10 Update removed all my programs!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Update removed all my programs!: What's going on here? Why has windows 10 removed all my programs during an update?Last night, i started an update on my laptop but when I turned it on for work today all my programs were gone. This is extremely disappointing as instead of doing any work, I will now be trying...
  3. Windows 10 Update removed all my programs!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Update removed all my programs!: What's going on here? Why has windows 10 removed all my programs during an update?Last night, i started an update on my laptop but when I turned it on for work today all my programs were gone. This is extremely disappointing as instead of doing any work, I will now be trying...
  4. Windows 10 Update removed all my programs!

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Windows 10 Program removal password

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 Program removal password: I created a admin account on my younger brother's pc to monitor his usage and use Qustodio to create time limits. Right now it is asking for my admin password every time he wants to download something. I was wondering if it was possible to let him download what he wants...
  6. How to remove a program on Windows 10

How to remove a program on Windows 10: Hi, after installing a new hard drive, and loading a fresh copy of Windows 10, I added my legitimate copy of Office 2016. Although it loaded it came up with an error code 0-1036 I tried to uninstall it via the Control Panel, Settings and in Safe mode, I also disabled the...
  7. What programs to remove from Updated Windows 7 to 10 Laptop?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    What programs to remove from Updated Windows 7 to 10 Laptop?: Old laptop. Dell inspiron n5010. i3-370 processor, 4gb ram and 500gb hard drive. Its either 5400 or 7200rpm hard drive. Laptop is real slow. But did the windows update to get 10. I see there is windows defender so you can scan for virus/malware. I see other programs in this...
  8. What programs to remove from Updated Windows 7 to 10 Laptop?

in Windows 10 Support
    What programs to remove from Updated Windows 7 to 10 Laptop?: Old laptop. Dell inspiron n5010. i3-370 processor, 4gb ram and 500gb hard drive. Its either 5400 or 7200rpm hard drive. Laptop is real slow. But did the windows update to get 10. I see there is windows defender so you can scan for virus/malware. I see other programs in this...
  9. Programs Removed by Windows 10 Major Updating Nov. 2018

Programs Removed by Windows 10 Major Updating Nov. 2018: While I have just discovered about this glitch in Windows 10 update, reported since 2017, I wonder why Microsoft has not warned its users! It is totally devastating. After a notification in the Action Center. I agreed to the update (Nov. 9th, 2018). The dire result after...
  10. Latest Windows 10 Update removed ALL my programs.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Latest Windows 10 Update removed ALL my programs.: I had an update last night and afterwards I shut my PC off. I came back today and while Chrome was still installed, I used that for a few hours and was fine, until I noticed EVERY program I had installed on my PC was gone! What would cause this?! I've had Windows 10 installed...