Windows 10: Windows 10 Update Replaced Wall Paper

Discus and support Windows 10 Update Replaced Wall Paper in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I just updated windows and for some reason it changed my wallpaper, and my previous option no longer exists in my list of wallpapers. This was a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Kurt Mathews, Sep 29, 2020.

1. Windows 10 Update Replaced Wall Paper

I just updated windows and for some reason it changed my wallpaper, and my previous option no longer exists in my list of wallpapers. This was a personal image, not a default windows background.

How can I prevent this from happening in the future?

:)

Kurt Mathews, Sep 29, 2020

2. wall paper

Does anyone have the address for the wall paper program that uses your pictures?

Elizabeth LBarber, Sep 29, 2020
  3. change size of background wall paper+it is a custon wallpaper(my picture)

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps you to
    change size of background wall paper.

a) Right click on the desktop screen.

b) Select personalize and click on Desktop Background at the bottom of the screen.

c) Select the image and change the picture position to Centre from the drop down list.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Anju Thekkethil, Sep 29, 2020
  4. Windows 10 Update Replaced Wall Paper

Wall paper

Hi every one,

We want to set wall paper which apper only at the time of login(When we press ALT CTRL and Delete button).Which must not be set as desktop wallpaper.We trying it in windows server 2012 R2 using group policy .approx client machines are windows 7 Pro.

Thanks

Vijay

vijaysingh_982, Sep 29, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 Update Replaced Wall Paper

1. Windows 10 Update Replaced Wall Paper - Similar Threads - Update Replaced Wall

2. Blue screen instead of wall paper.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Blue screen instead of wall paper.: So i log into my pc and stuff and its normal, but when i left click and drag it turns my wall paper blue. I checked for corrupeted files and there was some but they were fixed. Idk if its a graphics thing but even when i do win + shift + control + b it just stays the same....
  3. Blue screen instead of wall paper.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue screen instead of wall paper.: So i log into my pc and stuff and its normal, but when i left click and drag it turns my wall paper blue. I checked for corrupeted files and there was some but they were fixed. Idk if its a graphics thing but even when i do win + shift + control + b it just stays the same....
  4. Win11 changing wall paper

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Win11 changing wall paper: After the most recent update for Win11, my windows wallpaper is not functioning. I just have a blue screen. I used to get a photo which also asked me"did I like what I saw" and I could click yes or no. After that I could click to my login in screen. I liked that function of...
  5. Win11 changing wall paper

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Win11 changing wall paper: After the most recent update for Win11, my windows wallpaper is not functioning. I just have a blue screen. I used to get a photo which also asked me"did I like what I saw" and I could click yes or no. After that I could click to my login in screen. I liked that function of...
  6. Windows spotlight wall paper as desktop wallpaper

Windows spotlight wall paper as desktop wallpaper: I am using windows 10 home 1909 build i want windows spotlight wallpapers as my desktop wallpaper https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-spotlight-wall-paper-as-desktop-wallpaper/272eed65-2132-491b-a4cf-71e5e2e8a430
  7. Wall paper Windows 10

in Cortana
    Wall paper Windows 10: How to change wallpaper https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wall-paper-windows-10/2b8b8ab4-83c3-4fb8-8f0a-76b921c2917a
  8. wall paper hyperlink under windows 10

wall paper hyperlink under windows 10: i used once, as a background of my screen, a picture on a website giving an update composite picture of the temperature on the surface of the globe. this picture is updated every six hours. it was possible to link the screen background directly to the website image . is...
  9. Custom image as wall paper

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Custom image as wall paper: How do I get rid of white space of custom image used for wallpaper? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/custom-image-as-wall-paper/38bed43c-458f-48a6-9fec-f1a00fbf9b6c
  10. lag when wall paper changes

lag when wall paper changes: im getting a system lag when my wall paper changes. gtx 1070 with i7 7700 running windows version 10.0.18362 tried updating my video driver and it changed nothing....