Windows 10: Windows 10 update resulted in Blue Screen Automatic Repair

Discus and support Windows 10 update resulted in Blue Screen Automatic Repair in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Windows 10 update resulted in Blue Screen Automatic Repair. Every "Advanced Option" option under Troubleshoot failed. Reset this PC failed. Tried... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by RoR2, Jan 12, 2019.

1. RoR2 Win User

Windows 10 update resulted in Blue Screen Automatic Repair

Windows 10 update resulted in Blue Screen Automatic Repair. Every "Advanced Option" option under Troubleshoot failed. Reset this PC failed. Tried Microsoft Community solutions including F11 and Command Prompt CHKDSK and BootRec treads and they fail. The F2 boot option to choose legacy failed and show no boot disk. Please provide a solution.

:)

2. Windows 10 random automatic repair after changing boot priority.

Hello. So i have an Windows 10 Pro. Sometimes when i am changing in bios boot order from USB to HDD ( SDD ) windows starts booting with AUTOMATIC REPAIR and then restarting. Is this something with BIOS \ Windows 10 bug related? Tested on pc and on laptop , and sometimes it doing the same.

Situation on PC first,listen:

Few days ago after i change boot in UEFI BIOS from USB to SSD.
    Then Windows 10 showed at 1 boot Automatic Repair.
    When starting Windows 10 boot loader starts by "preparing automatic repair" and diagnosing pc.
    Interesting is that if I restart Windows (after procedure mentioned earlier) it will boot normally. This startup problem was occured only when starting system again after shutdown or restarted pc from windows.So i was needed 2 boots to boot properly to windows.
    But on pc, format was needed to remove completely issue and after format is fine.

Pc :
    2x8gb Kingston Hyperx 1600mhz DDR3
    SSD samsung Evo 250 gb
    4790k stock
    Asus Sabertooth Z97 Mark 2 with UEFI BIOS

Now laptop with old standard bios:
    On laptop i made the same operation, change boot from USB to HDD and on first boot Windows 10 shows Automatic Repair. But it happened once and i cant reproduce. No format was needed.

laptop is very old with 2gb ram

Why on pc format was needed when on laptop not?

Thanks for suggestions.

litwicki24, Jan 12, 2019
  3. How to get past blue Automatic Repair screen and into my PC?

Hi Ed,

Let us try resolving your concern with the blue Automatic Repair screen issue. We suggest that you check and follow the troubleshooting steps in this
    article.

We would appreciate it if you could get back to us and provide us your feedback.

Michael Gall, Jan 12, 2019
  4. Windows 10 update resulted in Blue Screen Automatic Repair

Windows 10 automatic repair loop

I was working on my PC last week and received the notification that updates where available to install, along with a countdown of an automatic restart. So I shut down the computer.
    1-Restarting the computer resulted in a blue loading screen with the message: Attempting "Automatic Repair".
    2-The Windows 10 blue screen loaded with the following message: "“Your PC did not start correctly. Press “Restart to restart your PC, which can sometimes fix the problem. You can also press “Advanced options to try other options to repair your PC”".
    3-Restarting the PC resulted in steps 1-2 repeating.

I have seen other PC users complain about this automatic repair loop problem but no solutions. Anyone have one yet?

FYI: If I boot with a USB drive, I can access the files on the Win10 disk with the File Explorer.

Mayagrafix, Jan 12, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 update resulted in Blue Screen Automatic Repair

1. Windows 10 update resulted in Blue Screen Automatic Repair - Similar Threads - update resulted Blue

2. Blue screen boot up loop, automatic repair not working

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Blue screen boot up loop, automatic repair not working: Hi, I am having issues booting up windows on my Microsoft Surface. The device is fairly new (purchased last November) and has been working fine until today. On boot-up, the blue screen stating there is a problem pops up. The computer then attempts to restart, but then goes...
  3. Automatic Repair Blue Screen

Automatic Repair Blue Screen: So, recently the blue screen error (Automatics Repair) has shown up. I've looked at many YouTube videos and searched up for similar problems on this website, but nothing currently works. - Shutting down just loads me back to the blue automatic repair screen when the power...
  4. Blue Screen, then Windows Automatic Repair - C: drive renamed to G:

Blue Screen, then Windows Automatic Repair - C: drive renamed to G:: Hello! My computer (running Windows 10) crashed to a blue screen of death yesterday. The stop code was SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION, for the file nvlddmkm.sys (which appears to be related to the nVidia graphics card). Upon reboot, my PC displays the Windows Automatic Repair...
  5. Blue Screen, Automatic Repair

Blue Screen, Automatic Repair: I restarted my Laptop after resetting it then it went to a blue screen “error 0x000021a” and then restarting over and over again. When restarting it displays the Dell logo and underneath is “Preparing Automatic Repair,” “Diagnosing Your PC,” “Repairing disk errors...” and...
  6. Blue screen fix after an automatic windows update

Blue screen fix after an automatic windows update: Recently I shutdown my computer from the start menu that displayed update then shut down. The following morning I attempted to boot up my computer, but received the blue screen that stated my computer has experienced a problem and will restart after collecting information....
  7. blue screen fix after an automatic windows update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    blue screen fix after an automatic windows update: Recently I shutdown my computer from the start menu that displayed update then shut down. The following morning I attempted to boot up my computer, but received the blue screen that stated my computer has experienced a problem and will restart after collecting information....
  8. Updating with Anniversary Update has resulted in solid blue screen

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Updating with Anniversary Update has resulted in solid blue screen: This is happening on my PC that meets or exceeds all minimum requirements for installing Windows 10. All three of the household laptops updated with no problems (I'm using one now). I was very happy with Windows 10. Cannot use any controls like Ctrl + Alt + Delete. No...
  9. Memory management BSOD resulted in automatic repair loop

Memory management BSOD resulted in automatic repair loop: I am hoping this is in the correct thread, if not please advise as to where to move it? Memory management BSOD resulted in laptop rebooting.* Since then, I am stuck in an automatic repair loop. I cannot get Win10 to run, only access to the Recovery Environment: 1. I...
  10. Avast uninstall resulted in Automatic Repair loop

in Windows 10 Support
    Avast uninstall resulted in Automatic Repair loop: So I thought I'd try out free version of Avast. Well, after few weeks of getting rocked by popups, I uninstalled it(from programs and features) and rebooted it, thinking life is good now. Hell naw it ain't good now, not at all. I'm stuck in Automatic Repair loop. Windows...