Windows 10: Windows 10 update resulted in Blue Screen Automatic Repair

Discus and support Windows 10 update resulted in Blue Screen Automatic Repair in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Windows 10 update resulted in Blue Screen Automatic Repair. Every "Advanced Option" option under Troubleshoot failed. Reset this PC failed. Tried... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by RoR2, Jan 12, 2019.

1. RoR2 Win User

Windows 10 update resulted in Blue Screen Automatic Repair

Windows 10 update resulted in Blue Screen Automatic Repair. Every "Advanced Option" option under Troubleshoot failed. Reset this PC failed. Tried Microsoft Community solutions including F11 and Command Prompt CHKDSK and BootRec treads and they fail. The F2 boot option to choose legacy failed and show no boot disk. Please provide a solution.

:)

2. Windows 10 random automatic repair after changing boot priority.

Hello. So i have an Windows 10 Pro. Sometimes when i am changing in bios boot order from USB to HDD ( SDD ) windows starts booting with AUTOMATIC REPAIR and then restarting. Is this something with BIOS \ Windows 10 bug related? Tested on pc and on laptop , and sometimes it doing the same.

Situation on PC first,listen:

Few days ago after i change boot in UEFI BIOS from USB to SSD.
    Then Windows 10 showed at 1 boot Automatic Repair.
    When starting Windows 10 boot loader starts by "preparing automatic repair" and diagnosing pc.
    Interesting is that if I restart Windows (after procedure mentioned earlier) it will boot normally. This startup problem was occured only when starting system again after shutdown or restarted pc from windows.So i was needed 2 boots to boot properly to windows.
    But on pc, format was needed to remove completely issue and after format is fine.

Pc :
    2x8gb Kingston Hyperx 1600mhz DDR3
    SSD samsung Evo 250 gb
    4790k stock
    Asus Sabertooth Z97 Mark 2 with UEFI BIOS

Now laptop with old standard bios:
    On laptop i made the same operation, change boot from USB to HDD and on first boot Windows 10 shows Automatic Repair. But it happened once and i cant reproduce. No format was needed.

laptop is very old with 2gb ram

Why on pc format was needed when on laptop not?

Thanks for suggestions.

litwicki24, Jan 12, 2019
  3. How to get past blue Automatic Repair screen and into my PC?

Hi Ed,

Let us try resolving your concern with the blue Automatic Repair screen issue. We suggest that you check and follow the troubleshooting steps in this
    article.

We would appreciate it if you could get back to us and provide us your feedback.

Michael Gall, Jan 12, 2019
  4. Windows 10 update resulted in Blue Screen Automatic Repair

Windows 10 automatic repair loop

I was working on my PC last week and received the notification that updates where available to install, along with a countdown of an automatic restart. So I shut down the computer.
    1-Restarting the computer resulted in a blue loading screen with the message: Attempting "Automatic Repair".
    2-The Windows 10 blue screen loaded with the following message: "“Your PC did not start correctly. Press “Restart to restart your PC, which can sometimes fix the problem. You can also press “Advanced options to try other options to repair your PC”".
    3-Restarting the PC resulted in steps 1-2 repeating.

I have seen other PC users complain about this automatic repair loop problem but no solutions. Anyone have one yet?

FYI: If I boot with a USB drive, I can access the files on the Win10 disk with the File Explorer.

Mayagrafix, Jan 12, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 update resulted in Blue Screen Automatic Repair

1. Windows 10 update resulted in Blue Screen Automatic Repair - Similar Threads - update resulted Blue

2. Windows 11 Keep restarting, automatic repair results in Blue screen with stop code :...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Keep restarting, automatic repair results in Blue screen with stop code :...: I was using windows then it suddenly crashed and I got blue screen error. I don't remember error code the first time it happened.After that it restarted and the windows started update on it's own. After that it restarted again and now it keep repeating this "Updates are...
  3. Blue screen: Automatic Repair

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue screen: Automatic Repair: Hi so I’ve been having an issue and have been stuck on the Automatic Repair screen. I’ve been watching some videos on how to fix it but always get stuck. The 1 thing that I always get stuck on and it’s that I don’t remember the account password I used for the pc I’m currently...
  4. Blue screen: Automatic Repair

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Blue screen: Automatic Repair: Hi so I’ve been having an issue and have been stuck on the Automatic Repair screen. I’ve been watching some videos on how to fix it but always get stuck. The 1 thing that I always get stuck on and it’s that I don’t remember the account password I used for the pc I’m currently...
  5. Blue screen: Automatic Repair

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  6. Blue screen in automatic repair

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Blue screen in automatic repair: I installed an update for Windows 10, and started my laptop. It bluescreened, and since has been in a loop of turning on, loading screen, blue screen, blue screen completeing, turing on, loading screen, blue screen, turn off, on again, ad nauseam. I have forced it to enter...
  7. Automatic repair blue screen

Automatic repair blue screen: [IMG]hi, this screen keeps coming up everytime I turn on my PC and I've tried everything to try and get past it but nothing is working! I've even tried restoring my PC back to factory setting and it said it was unable to change anything. Can someone please help I'm getting...
  8. Windows 10 Laptop results in to black screen after Automatic Repair.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Laptop results in to black screen after Automatic Repair.: Ever since I installed Microsoft NET framework update, my laptop won't boot up. It fails to boot, enters automatic repair and loads up a black screen with a cursor on it. Nothing is accesable, nothing works. I cannot enter the boot recovery either "on and off three times"...
  9. Automatic Repair Blue Screen

Automatic Repair Blue Screen: So, recently the blue screen error (Automatics Repair) has shown up. I've looked at many YouTube videos and searched up for similar problems on this website, but nothing currently works. - Shutting down just loads me back to the blue automatic repair screen when the power...
  10. Blue Screen, Automatic Repair

Blue Screen, Automatic Repair: I restarted my Laptop after resetting it then it went to a blue screen “error 0x000021a” and then restarting over and over again. When restarting it displays the Dell logo and underneath is “Preparing Automatic Repair,” “Diagnosing Your PC,” “Repairing disk errors...” and...