Windows 10: Windows 10 update ruined my life -

Discus and support Windows 10 update ruined my life - in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; After recent Windows 10 update I cannot restore my monitor (Dell U2711) native resolution 2560x1140 that I enjoyed for the last 4 or 5 years. Why it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by VadimGouida, Aug 27, 2019.

1. Windows 10 update ruined my life -

After recent Windows 10 update I cannot restore my monitor (Dell U2711) native resolution 2560x1140 that I enjoyed for the last 4 or 5 years. Why it happened? What Microsoft did with my computer? I have the same setup that stopped to support native resolution. The video card NVDIA GeForce GTX750. Based on my experience with printer and scanner Microsoft deleted previously installed software. What should I do now? Do I need to install something?

:)

VadimGouida, Aug 27, 2019
  2. NavyLCDR Win User

Win 10 update ruined my computer

I will gladly dispose of any "ruined computer" that Windows 10 has "ruined". Just ship them to me and I will take care of disposing of the "ruined" hardware!

NavyLCDR, Aug 27, 2019
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Aug 27, 2019
  4. mferooz Win User

Windows 10 update ruined my life -

win 10 ruin my wifi connection

after the latest update of windows 10, it ruins my wifi connection! I did system restore my laptop (alienware 17) as suggested by the Microsoft support agent, but the problem is still there.

and fyi, the best drivers are already installed in my system yet the same problem persist!

kudos to Microsoft for ruining my life!

mferooz, Aug 27, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 update ruined my life -

1. Windows 10 update ruined my life - - Similar Threads - update ruined life

2. MS Authenticator has ruined my life!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MS Authenticator has ruined my life!: I downloaded MS Authenticator a few weeks ago and have had problems with my MS account ever since. Keep getting message to go to accounts.live.com to fix. All that then happens is I go round and round doing everything I'm told and nothing is actually fixed. Now have problems...
  3. MS Authenticator has ruined my life!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    MS Authenticator has ruined my life!: I downloaded MS Authenticator a few weeks ago and have had problems with my MS account ever since. Keep getting message to go to accounts.live.com to fix. All that then happens is I go round and round doing everything I'm told and nothing is actually fixed. Now have problems...
  4. WINDOWS 11 IS RUINING MY LIFE!!!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WINDOWS 11 IS RUINING MY LIFE!!!: IT DROPS CONNECTIONS TO DEVICES AND THERE IS ALWAYS A DELAY OF SOME KIND. AFTER 30-40 MINUTES OF TROUBLESHOOTING, YOU HAVE TO RESTART THE WHOLE DAMN THING IN ORDER TO GET ANYTHING AUDIO TO WORK. IF YOUR SCREEN GOES TO SLEEP OR IT'S THE NEXT DAY, YOU HAVE TO DO IT ALL OVER...
  5. WINDOWS 11 IS RUINING MY LIFE!!!

WINDOWS 11 IS RUINING MY LIFE!!!: IT DROPS CONNECTIONS TO DEVICES AND THERE IS ALWAYS A DELAY OF SOME KIND. AFTER 30-40 MINUTES OF TROUBLESHOOTING, YOU HAVE TO RESTART THE WHOLE DAMN THING IN ORDER TO GET ANYTHING AUDIO TO WORK. IF YOUR SCREEN GOES TO SLEEP OR IT'S THE NEXT DAY, YOU HAVE TO DO IT ALL OVER...
  6. Battery Life Ruined By Windows Update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Battery Life Ruined By Windows Update: So I have used my laptop for a couple of months at its point with no problem. The battery life was 8 hours, and it kept cool, with the CPU and GPU at around 40C under regular workload. However, recently, my battery life went down to 1.5 hours, and my CPU started to heat up to...
  7. I'm tired of the forced updates that are ruinning my work life.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I'm tired of the forced updates that are ruinning my work life.: Since this problem: Major errors with update 20H2 OS Build 19042.1052, errors showing since 20H2 OS Build 19042.867 in April. I've forbidden W10 from updating, I've messed with the services, I've postponed auto updates to max values and I even created a .bat file to prevent...
  8. BSODs ruining my life, no dumps

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSODs ruining my life, no dumps: Hello, I have been getting BSOD's once or twice a day randomly, for about 6 months. I have an alienware aurora r3, and figured it had something to do with some old alienware drivers, so I recently removed EVERY BIT of alienware from my case, installed all new, fresh...
  9. One Drive Ruined My Life

One Drive Ruined My Life: I don't know how to express my feelings towards One Drive. I have purchased my beautiful Laptop on November 2018, it is 1,5 years old. I have an 256 gb SSD drive on C, 2 TB HDD on E. I have a few games and some other programs on both of them. like all sims games+...
  10. Bitlocker password is ruining my life!!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Bitlocker password is ruining my life!!: Need urgent help! I never saved this Bitlocker recovery key, and can't access Windows because of it. Tried all the commands on manage bde, trying to unlock the computer, all unsuccessful. Autounlock (recovery key) is not enabled. How can I find this key. Would calling...