Windows 10: Windows 10 Update stuck on 100%, won't move to boot up screen.

Discus and support Windows 10 Update stuck on 100%, won't move to boot up screen. in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hey guys! Despite my exam period I faced an issue tonight. My computer just won't update to the new version. I have Windows 10. I turn it on, it's... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by BlueMonday1988, Feb 14, 2019.

1. Windows 10 Update stuck on 100%, won't move to boot up screen.

Hey guys! Despite my exam period I faced an issue tonight. My computer just won't update to the new version. I have Windows 10. I turn it on, it's stuck at 100%. Now it's stuck on Wait screen. What do I do? Please help me!

*I bought this computer in June. 8 gb of memory, 120 gb of SSD, 1 tb of HDD.

I'm in DESPERATE need of help

PS. How can I turn off automatic updates on Windows 10?

:)

BlueMonday1988, Feb 14, 2019
  2. Hendry Win User

Windows 10 stuck at black screen

hi, i tried upgrading my windows 7, but failed 5 times.
    step 1 on copying files are 100%
    step 2 installing features n updates are 100%
    step 3 FAILED, it stuck on black screen and freeze, nothing i can do besides force restart and its restored to my windows 7 back.

any idea how to solve this? it's always stuck at 75% step 2 and when go to step 3 is freeze ( 5 times in row, i'm thinking give up or buy new laptop with windows 10*Biggrin*Biggrin*Biggrin)

p.s i'm currently downloading ISO file to blank DVD hopefully it's worksWindows 10 Update stuck on 100%, won't move to boot up screen. :)

Hendry, Feb 14, 2019
  3. FHaag Win User
    Windows 10 Update hangs on startup, saying 100% completed

I have a new Fujitsu Lifebook series notebook, bought just about 2 months ago. I have only booted it roughly 10 times to install some basics (virus protection, and a couple of applications I'm going to need).

During my last session, I did not install anything, but I triggered Windows Update from the start menu to ensure all the latest updates are installed.

Unfortunately, Windows now hangs at a blue loading screen with a message like "Running updates, 100% complete, do not turn off the computer".

After this had been shown for some hours, I decided to do some troubleshooting, and, based on the suggestions in the numerous forum threads found online about Windows 10 update issues, I rebooted several times. However, nothing helped:

• Forced booting into the repair UI, then opened system recovery => the UI tells me I don't have any restore points.
    • Forced booting into the repair UI, then chose the option to boot into safe mode => stuck at the "100% complete" screen.
    • Forced booting into the repair UI, then chose to boot from a disk (with the recovery DVD provided by Fujitsu inserted) => stuck at the "100% complete" screen.
    • Forced booting into the repair UI, changed UEFI settings to always attempt booting from a disk first, then rebooted (with the recovery DVD provided by Fujitsu inserted) => stuck at the "100% complete" screen.

How do I get past that "100% complete" screen, in order to get to a point where I can interact with the system to analyze and fix the problem?

Thanks for any suggestions!

FHaag, Feb 14, 2019
  4. Windows 10 Update stuck on 100%, won't move to boot up screen.

Stuck on boot screen

I recently updated my notebook(an medion akoya p6635).yesterday he was working fine,until today he got stuck, into the boot screen(with the logo one)i tryied to acces to bios but i can`t and the system recovery too.any suggestions or fix?

Niculae Cristian, Feb 14, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 Update stuck on 100%, won't move to boot up screen.

1. Windows 10 Update stuck on 100%, won't move to boot up screen. - Similar Threads - Update stuck 100%

2. Windows 11 update stuck on 100% screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 update stuck on 100% screen: It has been an hour now and my relatively new Huawei laptop has been stuck on the black screen, which says:Updates are underway.100% complete.Please keep your computer on.A little research says that I should turn my computer off and go into safe mode recovery. however, if I...
  3. Windows 11 update stuck on 100% screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 update stuck on 100% screen: It has been an hour now and my relatively new Huawei laptop has been stuck on the black screen, which says:Updates are underway.100% complete.Please keep your computer on.A little research says that I should turn my computer off and go into safe mode recovery. however, if I...
  4. Volume stuck at 100 and won't go off screen

in Windows 10 Customization
    Volume stuck at 100 and won't go off screen: My volume is stuck at 100 and won't go down! I have tried restarting the computer, troubleshooting the audio, and task manager, and its still at 100, and every time I try to reduce the sound it automatically goes back to 100. Plus the volume display wont disappear from the...
  5. Windows Update stuck on boot screen

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows Update stuck on boot screen: I have a dell laptop running windows 10 version 1511 and I want to update it to the latest version of windows 10. I use the update assistant to update my laptop and click on the restart now button to update. After clicking the restart button, it gets stuck on the boot up...
  6. windows stuck at first boot up screen

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    windows stuck at first boot up screen: Hi I have an HP desktop that is running Windows 10. I recently have run into an issue where when I start up my computer, it only loads to a picture of a water dam and at which point the startup goes no further and I have no keyboard or mouse activity that would allow me to...
  7. Windows 10 won't start up stuck on recovery screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 won't start up stuck on recovery screen: Around 1 day ago i tried to log on my computer however i enterd my passwaord then there was a arror messege saying somwthing lile "this profile cannot be found" i tried again same message the computer then went into the system recovery screen execpt to option seems the work...
  8. Windows 10 Update Assistant stuck on 99% for 2 hours, won't move to 100.

Windows 10 Update Assistant stuck on 99% for 2 hours, won't move to 100.: I have tried updating Windows 10 to the latest version on my laptop. It couldn't refresh to get new updates after the May update. Lately there have been some personal matters that kept me up and I missed any new update coming because I have no internet at home. I tried...
  9. Mouse cursor stuck on screen, and won't move.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Mouse cursor stuck on screen, and won't move.: Hello. I tried to use my desktop computer today, and a few moments after logging in, the cursor fixed itself on a position on the screen and wouldn't move, no matter how much I dragged the mouse around. It would flick in the direction I was dragging, then back to the spot,...
  10. Windows 10 update stuck at 100%

Windows 10 update stuck at 100%: I am a bit thick with this sort of thing so in simple terms. I have another new pc, Asus Vivobook, only purchased this week. Today an auto update. Windows version 10S, I think 2017. I cannot get past the blue screen and the spinning circles. 1. I have tried to turn of the...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows update stuck at working on features 100% dont turn off computer screen

2. cannot do anything on acer laptop because of windows 10 update stuck in loop

3. windows update stuck at 100% blue screen

4. windows update status installing 100%,
  5. windows 10 update 100% stuck,
  6. win 10 update 1903 wont start stuck at 100%,
  7. trying to update windows 10 1903 it stopped at downlaoding 100%,
  8. windows 10 update stuck at 100%,
  9. windows 1903 stop downloading 100%,
  10. Windows 10 version 1903 stuck 100%,
  11. windows 1903 Downloading - 100%,
  12. windows 10 version 1903 downloading - 100%,
  13. windows 10 update stuck at 100% downloading,
  14. windows 10 1903 stuck on download,