Windows 10: Windows 10 update stuck, please help

Discus and support Windows 10 update stuck, please help in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Last night at about 8 pm my computer got stuck and would do nothing. It displaying nothing. Then about a hour later it said "Updating your system 100%"... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by dkdias, Aug 25, 2016.

1. dkdias Win User

Windows 10 update stuck, please help

Last night at about 8 pm my computer got stuck and would do nothing. It displaying nothing. Then about a hour later it said "Updating your system 100%" and was just spinning with the dots going around in a circle. Now, at almost 6:00 am the next day, after doing this all night, it is still in the same spot...... "Updating your system 100%". I upgraded my Acer laptop about a year ago from Win8.1 to Win 10. It is still just sitting there, spinning. What should I do to fix this?

More about : windows updating system 100

:)

dkdias, Aug 25, 2016
  2. elrasta Win User

windows 10 update stuck on 91%, please help.

windows 10 update stuck on 91%, please help.

elrasta, Aug 25, 2016
  3. windows 10 update stuck on 91%, please help.

Hi,

We understand you are having trouble updating your Windows 10. We suggest that you follow the troubleshooting steps in this

article.

Let us know the outcome.

Karina Aris, Aug 25, 2016
  4. SonicBlue Win User

Have you tried turning it off yet?

SonicBlue, Aug 25, 2016
  5. dkdias Win User
    I found on another forum for me to press the windows key and the "I" key. I tried pressing those while it was still spinning, but It still did nothing. I then pressed and held the power button to make it restart and then I pressed the windows key and the "I" button. It then installed the updates and is now showing my desktop screen. Hopefully, I won't have any other surprises!

I am not going to post "solved" at this point, just in case something else strange happens......

dkdias, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. Windows 10 update stuck, please help - Similar Threads - update stuck please

2. Stuck in Kiosk Mode on Windows 10 ~ PLEASE HELP!!!

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Stuck in Kiosk Mode on Windows 10 ~ PLEASE HELP!!!: HelloI wanted to try Kiosk Mode in Windows 10 and I set it to Microsoft Edge and then logged in to the userNow im stuck in therePLEASE HELPI restarted my PC and i was still in the Kiosk Mode....
  3. Stuck in Kiosk Mode on Windows 10 ~ PLEASE HELP!!!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stuck in Kiosk Mode on Windows 10 ~ PLEASE HELP!!!: HelloI wanted to try Kiosk Mode in Windows 10 and I set it to Microsoft Edge and then logged in to the userNow im stuck in therePLEASE HELP https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/stuck-in-kiosk-mode-on-windows-10-please-help/4d8fb173-0052-47cc-b1f7-a3595b6f647b
  4. Stuck in Kiosk Mode on Windows 10 ~ PLEASE HELP!!!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Stuck in Kiosk Mode on Windows 10 ~ PLEASE HELP!!!: HelloI wanted to try Kiosk Mode in Windows 10 and I set it to Microsoft Edge and then logged in to the userNow im stuck in therePLEASE HELP https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/stuck-in-kiosk-mode-on-windows-10-please-help/4d8fb173-0052-47cc-b1f7-a3595b6f647b
  5. Stuck. Please help.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Stuck. Please help.: I am unable to enter safety mode because my laptop crashes every time I do that. I am unable to refresh or reset this laptop because the password is not working. How can I fix that?...
  6. Please help... Stuck at Windows 10 login screen

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Please help... Stuck at Windows 10 login screen: I don't know what happened but when I tried to log in, it gave me a black screen and then the log in screen came back, I tried to log in with the other ID, but still, it gave a black screen of 2 seconds and kicked me back to log in screen. This has happened before to another...
  7. Help!! Please my windows 10 update version 2004 stuck at 99%. Please help!!

Help!! Please my windows 10 update version 2004 stuck at 99%. Please help!!: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/MSI_heat [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/gslplr/help_please_my_windows_10_update_version_2004/
  8. Help me please, stuck on windows 10 logo

Help me please, stuck on windows 10 logo: So I've reset the PC and still happening It stutters on the loading thing I don't know what to do R53600 and 1080ti are my specs submitted by /u/Pottiland9 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/dzcxy7/help_me_please_stuck_on_windows_10_logo/
  9. Windows 10 will not update, please help!

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 will not update, please help!: Hello All, I need some professional help please. Thank you first but foremost for helping me with my issue. I cannot update my windows 10. I have tried various troubleshooting steps but still am unsuccessful at it. Tried: > Downloading the troubleshooter for windows...
  10. Windows 10 is stuck on logon screen please help

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 is stuck on logon screen please help: Hello there My laptop has stopped working ! It is stuck on the login screen it's running on Windows 10 . I already removed the SSD and put it into an USB case and run a virus check ,but it's still got that message*Sad . Please check the pic here: [img] I tried...