Windows 10: Windows 10 update - stuck with no mouse and do more with your voice screen

Discus and support Windows 10 update - stuck with no mouse and do more with your voice screen in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; [IMG] Help.. windows updated last night and now i cant use my computer. The mouse has disappeared. I have tried FN and f5, no luck. Also tried mouse... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by jasonmchugh, Mar 26, 2020.

1. Windows 10 update - stuck with no mouse and do more with your voice screen

Windows 10 update - stuck with no mouse and do more with your voice screen [​IMG]

Help.. windows updated last night and now i cant use my computer. The mouse has disappeared. I have tried FN and f5, no luck. Also tried mouse settings but even when i bring these up i cant get into anything, the enter key seems to have stopped working too. I was going to try a system reset but again i can't access this as i get to this screen and thats as far as it goes. Really need my computer to work from home. Any help massively appreciated. Thank you

:)

jasonmchugh, Mar 26, 2020
  2. Nordic Win User

Windows 10 upgrade problem, no input accepted

I really hate having to come here and ask for help, but I really am stumped. It hurts my geek pride. I have a PC with fairly modern hardware in it. It has a p8p67 pro in it. I have tried upgrading windows 10 on it twice now. Both times I have had the same result.

After windows finishes upgrading it goes to the log in/set up screen. I can't do anything. No keyboard or mouse input is accepted.

I will list some, or hopefully all, of the troubleshooting steps I have tried:
    • Move keyboard and mouse to different USB ports.
    • Try different keyboard or mouse.
    • Restart computer, repeatedly.
    • Google for related issues.
    • Update Bios, because why not.
    • Create boot media and revert to windows 7.
    The windows 10 system restore boot media works fine with keyboard and mouse. All USB ports work in windows 7. I don't know what is wrong. I suspect that windows 10 is lacking a driver of some sort, but since the computer accepts no input I have no way of checking for which driver let alone installing it.

Please help me figure this out. If I have to revert back to windows 7 again, I am not going to get it upgraded to windows 10. Thank you in advanced.

Nordic, Mar 26, 2020
  3. Mussels Win User
    Windows 10 upgrade problem, no input accepted

i've seen this when the stock USB drivers went kaput. Only ever seen it once - i used a PCI USB 2.0 card and connected the mouse and keyboard to that, and manually updated the USB 2/USB 3 drivers.

Mussels, Mar 26, 2020
  4. Hendry Win User

Windows 10 update - stuck with no mouse and do more with your voice screen

Windows 10 stuck at black screen

hi, i tried upgrading my windows 7, but failed 5 times.
    step 1 on copying files are 100%
    step 2 installing features n updates are 100%
    step 3 FAILED, it stuck on black screen and freeze, nothing i can do besides force restart and its restored to my windows 7 back.

any idea how to solve this? it's always stuck at 75% step 2 and when go to step 3 is freeze ( 5 times in row, i'm thinking give up or buy new laptop with windows 10*Biggrin*Biggrin*Biggrin)

p.s i'm currently downloading ISO file to blank DVD hopefully it's worksWindows 10 update - stuck with no mouse and do more with your voice screen :)

Hendry, Mar 26, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 update - stuck with no mouse and do more with your voice screen

1. Windows 10 update - stuck with no mouse and do more with your voice screen - Similar Threads - update stuck mouse

2. Windows Update stuck in Please Wait Screen for more than an hour

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Update stuck in Please Wait Screen for more than an hour: I have a HP Laptop that has updates installed regularly. Today once the update was initiated the system is stuck @ Please wait screen.There is NO way to know when is this going to finish OR is it even progressing.Loosing trust with Microsoft when such issues are encountered...
  3. Windows Update stuck in Please Wait Screen for more than an hour

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows Update stuck in Please Wait Screen for more than an hour: I have a HP Laptop that has updates installed regularly. Today once the update was initiated the system is stuck @ Please wait screen.There is NO way to know when is this going to finish OR is it even progressing.Loosing trust with Microsoft when such issues are encountered...
  4. Windows Update stuck in Please Wait Screen for more than an hour

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. I’m stuck on a blue screen called “Do more with your voice” & I can’t exit out of it please...

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    I’m stuck on a blue screen called “Do more with your voice” & I can’t exit out of it please...: I’m stuck on a blue screen called “Do more with your voice” & I can’t exit out of it please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/im-stuck-on-a-blue-screen-called-do-more-with-your/acb5544f-ac00-4784-baaf-5438c1f49e69"
  6. Windows 10 Mouse cursor stuck in center of screen

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 Mouse cursor stuck in center of screen: Earlier tonight I pulled an old laptop out of my storage and was going to set it up for a person that cannot afford to purchase any laptop. The laptop is rather old and does have Win10 installed. I've booted the system, this process was slow but it may be the age of the...
  7. Do more with your voice on blue screen on desktop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Do more with your voice on blue screen on desktop: this popped up this morning on our desktop and because we could not get rid of it after several attempts, hit Accept. We now no longer have access.....please help, we are not interested in Cortana....
  8. Stuck on Windows screen, no mouse or keyboard

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Stuck on Windows screen, no mouse or keyboard: So it's on my computer and it kept kicking me off of Google Chrome and a message would appear stating to close apps, restart, shut down, etc.. It was like a drop down menu. it was almost like my keyboard was pressing several keys at a time without me touching it. I hit cancel...
  9. Do more with your voice

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Do more with your voice: Hello, I didn't use my laptop for more than a month and now when I turned it on the update appeared. Okay, I updated it and after update all my desktop was zoomed in, icons very big ect. So I restarted it and when I logged in to my user, this screen appeared and I don't know...
  10. White Screen with "Do More With Your Voice" after Microsoft update

in Windows 10 Support
    White Screen with "Do More With Your Voice" after Microsoft update: Have a Windows 10 Home Acer PC (on 1709) which did a Microsoft automatic update yesterday and then rebooted and now I have a white screen as below which sits in front of everything and it is impossible to close and the accept button is greyed out. Anybody know how to stop...