Windows 10: Windows 10 update system completely corrupted

Discus and support Windows 10 update system completely corrupted in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi! After updating, windows 10 does not load properly, there is no internet access (trouble shooting says wifi adapter broken, cannot fix) windows icon... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Tina C-Felli, Nov 22, 2018.

1. Windows 10 update system completely corrupted

Hi! After updating, windows 10 does not load properly, there is no internet access (trouble shooting says wifi adapter broken, cannot fix) windows icon not functional, desktop not loaded, most functions mute. How to fix? Thank you!!!!

:)

Tina C-Felli, Nov 22, 2018
  2. 3Colors Win User

Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond Windows 10 update system completely corrupted :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Nov 22, 2018
  3. chispy Win User
    Creative X-Fi Soundcards and Windows 10 Fall Creators Update 1709 = Complete Disaster / Not Working

Thank you for trying to help , i did tried your suggestion but it did not work :/ , nothing seems to make it work on Windows 10 Fall Creators Update 1709. In the meantime i have bought a new SoundBlasterX AE-5 and it did installed flawlessly , no problems whatsoever. it is up to Creative ( drivers ) and Microsoft ( bug fix ) to fix this huge bugs with Audio.

Kind Regards: Chispy

chispy, Nov 22, 2018
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 update system completely corrupted

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Nov 22, 2018
Thema:

Windows 10 update system completely corrupted

1. Windows 10 update system completely corrupted - Similar Threads - update system completely

2. My Windows seems completely corrupted and can not system reset itself.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Windows seems completely corrupted and can not system reset itself.: About 3 weeks back I was receiving a DCP_WATCHDOG error. I got a COMSCI friend to help me scan for corrupted files and update my drivers. The command prompt scan found like 2 files and fixed them, and my drivers were all up to date. Since then, no issues until yesterday.When...
  3. My Windows seems completely corrupted and can not system reset itself.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My Windows seems completely corrupted and can not system reset itself.: About 3 weeks back I was receiving a DCP_WATCHDOG error. I got a COMSCI friend to help me scan for corrupted files and update my drivers. The command prompt scan found like 2 files and fixed them, and my drivers were all up to date. Since then, no issues until yesterday.When...
  4. windows 11 updated has completely corrupted my system

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows 11 updated has completely corrupted my system: My system downloaded windows 11. My system won't boot, and when I go into recovery options, anything I try doesn't work as it's not recognizing my password. I can't get to the command prompt. Nothing happens when I try all the options in start up in recovery. What can I do?...
  5. windows 11 updated has completely corrupted my system

windows 11 updated has completely corrupted my system: My system downloaded windows 11. My system won't boot, and when I go into recovery options, anything I try doesn't work as it's not recognizing my password. I can't get to the command prompt. Nothing happens when I try all the options in start up in recovery. What can I do?...
  6. Windows Update and system files corrupted

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Update and system files corrupted: Windows 10 on a HP Laptop 15-da0xxx Windows Update crashed - it has not worked since. System files were corrupted and hardly anything works.Troubleshooter gets me to restart but nothing changes.There is a large number of updates. Most download and have status of 'pending...
  7. Windows Update and system files corrupted

Windows Update and system files corrupted: Windows 10 on a HP Laptop 15-da0xxx Windows Update crashed - it has not worked since. System files were corrupted and hardly anything works.Troubleshooter gets me to restart but nothing changes.There is a large number of updates. Most download and have status of 'pending...
  8. Windows Update and system files corrupted

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  9. Windows 10 Update Process Corrupting Operating System

Windows 10 Update Process Corrupting Operating System: Two of my three computers: Dell XPS 8500 and my wife's ACR laptop have both had their Windows 10 operating system corrupted during the update process. The 8500 lost about 2000 dollars worth of software that was not recoverable. I am sure it must be something I am doing during...
  10. Update corrupted system

Update corrupted system: windows\ system32\config error and operating system will not come up https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/update-corrupted-system/c69e55dc-b2ca-48cd-88a7-747a1baaca42

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows completely corrupted

2. windows 10 completely corrupted