Windows 10: Windows 10 update time incorrect

Discus and support Windows 10 update time incorrect in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; We have a Windows Active Directory running (2012R2 servers) which synchronize the time on all computers running in AD. Now, after windows updates,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by AntoineKe, Jan 21, 2019.

1. AntoineKe Win User

Windows 10 update time incorrect

We have a Windows Active Directory running (2012R2 servers) which synchronize the time on all computers running in AD.

Now, after windows updates, several computers (windows 10 Pro) don't have the correct time anymore and are a few minutes behind.

Are more people experiencing the same problem ?

:)

AntoineKe, Jan 21, 2019
  2. Delta6326 Win User
    Delta6326, Jan 21, 2019
  3. 95Viper Win User
    Is it time for Windows 10 already?

Again, for those that want the update reservation and you meet the requirements ---> Upgrade to Windows 10 for Free

And, some info from the FAQ page:

Also, some interesting info from the Specifications page:

95Viper, Jan 21, 2019
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jan 21, 2019
Thema:

1. Windows 10 update time incorrect - Similar Threads - update incorrect

2. Windows Update keeps trying to download incorrect version/build

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Update keeps trying to download incorrect version/build: Windows Update tries to download KB4023057: Update Health Tools and fails with error 0x800700c1. When attempting to manually install, it says a newer version is already installed. During the same updated, Windows Update tries to download KB5033372 OS Builds 19044.3803 and...
  3. Windows Update keeps trying to download incorrect version/build

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Update keeps trying to download incorrect version/build: Windows Update tries to download KB4023057: Update Health Tools and fails with error 0x800700c1. When attempting to manually install, it says a newer version is already installed. During the same updated, Windows Update tries to download KB5033372 OS Builds 19044.3803 and...
  4. Windows Update keeps trying to download incorrect version/build

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. After updating to windows version 22h2, it won't allow me log in, it keeps saying incorrect...

After updating to windows version 22h2, it won't allow me log in, it keeps saying incorrect...: I have just updated to windows 10 version 22H2.After completion of update when laptop was ready to use was asking to sign-in using username and password ,I filled correct username and password but it is showing incorrect username or password then I switched to sign-in through...
  6. After updating to windows version 22h2, it won't allow me log in, it keeps saying incorrect...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    After updating to windows version 22h2, it won't allow me log in, it keeps saying incorrect...: I have just updated to windows 10 version 22H2.After completion of update when laptop was ready to use was asking to sign-in using username and password ,I filled correct username and password but it is showing incorrect username or password then I switched to sign-in through...
  7. After updating to windows version 22h2, it won't allow me log in, it keeps saying incorrect...

8. Icon incorrect after last June 2023 updates Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Icon incorrect after last June 2023 updates Windows 10: Mail and Ms Store incorrect icons search bar. What has gone wrong? Windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/icon-incorrect-after-last-june-2023-updates/1776f76b-ef74-4bbf-9140-dd65755a7da7
  9. Icon incorrect after last June 2023 updates Windows 10

Icon incorrect after last June 2023 updates Windows 10: Mail and Ms Store incorrect icons search bar. What has gone wrong? Windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/icon-incorrect-after-last-june-2023-updates/1776f76b-ef74-4bbf-9140-dd65755a7da7
  10. Windows updated, but password is incorrect but it's 120% correct but then I can't...

Windows updated, but password is incorrect but it's 120% correct but then I can't...: Windows updated, but password is incorrect but it's 120% correct but then I can't uninstall the latest windows update ... Please help me Kind regards Baste...