Windows 10: Windows 10 Update to version 1903 vs Intel Rapid Storage Technology (RST)

Discus and support Windows 10 Update to version 1903 vs Intel Rapid Storage Technology (RST) in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I noticed this particular Windows Update had stalled with the following message... "The inbox storage driver iastora.sys doesn't work on these... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by _TW_, Jul 26, 2019.

1. _TW_ Win User

Windows 10 Update to version 1903 vs Intel Rapid Storage Technology (RST)

I noticed this particular Windows Update had stalled with the following message...

"The inbox storage driver iastora.sys doesn't work on these systems and causes stability problems on Windows. Check with your software/driver provider for an updated version that runs on this version of Windows."

There is a link to <this page>, which suggests I update my Intel RST driver to version 15.9.6.1044, and a link to the relevant Intel page... which suggests updating to an even newer version (17.5.1.1021 at the time of this post).

I first used the latest driver, but still got the same message as above, so I rolled back to the version recommended by Microsoft, but am still getting the same result.

Any clues?

:)

2. T-G. Win User

Windows 10 and Intel(R) Rapid Storage Technology Version 12.9.0.1001

There are updated dedicated Intel drivers available for Rapid Storage Technology (formerly Matrix Storage Manager).

Your Intel RST software version is 12.9.0.1001 and is not listed as compatible for W10 - the current version is 14.8.0.1042 and is certified as W10 compatible.

You can check for Intel drivers automatically at Drivers & Software it can scan your machine and suggest drivers for download, although Intel RST requires a
    manual installation the first time on a fresh OS.

This universal file (32 & 64 bit) will also install the management console.

SetupRST.zip available here:

Download Intel® Rapid Storage Technology (Intel® RST) User Interface and Driver

Intel® Rapid Storage Technology (Intel® RST) RAID Driver

Version: 14.8.0.1042 (Latest)Date: 12/14/2015

3. TheHunter Win User
  4. Windows 10 Update to version 1903 vs Intel Rapid Storage Technology (RST)

RAJU.MSC.MATHEMATICS, Jul 26, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 Update to version 1903 vs Intel Rapid Storage Technology (RST)

1. Windows 10 Update to version 1903 vs Intel Rapid Storage Technology (RST) - Similar Threads - Update version 1903

2. intel rapid storage technology

in Windows 10 Gaming
    intel rapid storage technology: after the latest update of the windows 11 every time the pc is turned on it says "iastaricon.exe" application was unable to start correctly.intel rapid storage is also not running and cannot install new softwares after intallation it says .exe not working need to re...
  3. intel rapid storage technology

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    intel rapid storage technology: after the latest update of the windows 11 every time the pc is turned on it says "iastaricon.exe" application was unable to start correctly.intel rapid storage is also not running and cannot install new softwares after intallation it says .exe not working need to re...
  4. Problems with build 1903 and Intel Rapid Storage Technology

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Problems with build 1903 and Intel Rapid Storage Technology: From what I read, there was supposed to be a block on build 1903 for any machines running Intel RST older than V15.5.2. I have a Dell Latitude laptop that's running version 12.9.0 and went through with the update to build 1903 just fine. However now the RST diver is...
  5. Update to Windows 10 1903 requires updated Intel Rapid Storage Technologies

Update to Windows 10 1903 requires updated Intel Rapid Storage Technologies: After receiving the notification, I updated my Dell Inspiron 5000 series with an update from Dell. This update installed successfully as indicated: [ATTACH] However, the file that is blocking the Windows update, iasota.sys, is the old version that was present before I...
  6. Touch Screen & Intel Rapid Storage Technology (Intel RST):

Touch Screen & Intel Rapid Storage Technology (Intel RST):: Hi, My touchscreen stopped working, so, following searches, I uninstalled it and have been trying reinstall. This lead me to update Windows which lead to an error to update Intel Rapid Storage Technology (Intel RST), which I did. But then when I tried to update again, it...
  7. Intel® Rapid Storage Technology (RST) driver v17.2.0.1009 released

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Intel® Rapid Storage Technology (RST) driver v17.2.0.1009 released: As per the subject line and unless mentioned elsewhere: Intel® Rapid Storage Technology (RST) Version: 17.2.0.1009 released. Downloads for Intel® Rapid Storage Technology (Intel® RST) Download Intel® Rapid Storage Technology (Intel® RST) User Interface and Driver Download...
  8. Unable to install lates "Intel RST (rapid storage technology) driver

Unable to install lates "Intel RST (rapid storage technology) driver: After getting a blue screed with driver_irql_not_less_or_equal and looking for advise, I downloaded both from Intel and Dell the Inter RST driver. There is no way I can get it installed, I get that it's unsupported and "the update operation was unsuccessful". I erased the...
  9. Intel Rapid Storage Technology (RST) install fails

Intel Rapid Storage Technology (RST) install fails: the latest F6 zip file on the intel site has under platforms supported "7th Generation Intel® Core™ Processor Family Platform I/O SATA AHCI/RAID Controller". thats my processor so it should work?
  10. Windows 10 and Intel Rapid Storage Technology

Windows 10 and Intel Rapid Storage Technology: First off, Does RST work with Windows 10? I can install it and open it, I just don't see the Accelerate option Asus G750JW, HM87 Chipset 1TB HDD boot drive installed a 60GB SSD that I want to use Intel's RST for SSD caching I've tried about 5 different solutions...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. updating to windows 10 version 1903 on devices with certain versions of intel® rapid storage technology (intel® rst) drivers

2. intel raid controller rst for windows 10 1903

3. intel rapid storage update 1003

4. telecharger Intel® RST driver version 15.9.6.1044,
  5. 64bit intel rst(e) ahci/raid drivers v12.9.4.1000,
  6. can Intel Rapid storage Technology 15.5.210154 have trouble with windows 10 version 1909?,
  7. intel rapid storage driver 1903,
  8. toshiba ssd AHCI windows 1903,
  9. windows 10 błąd aktualizacji 1903 intel rapid,
  10. intel rst 1903,
  11. intel rapid store windows 10 1903,
  12. upgrade intel rst driver in windows 10,
  13. INTEL RAPID STORAGE TECHNOLOGY DRIVER WINDOWS 10 1903,
  14. rapid storage technology windows 1903,
  15. intel rapid storage 1903 windows