Windows 10: Windows 10 update today caused my sound card to stop working. I tried uninstalling the...

Discus and support Windows 10 update today caused my sound card to stop working. I tried uninstalling the... in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; What do I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-update-today-caused-my-sound-card-to/e58a8029-15df-4cc7-86a9-68472f9261bc Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by StefanieWeaver, Mar 18, 2019.

1. Windows 10 update today caused my sound card to stop working. I tried uninstalling the...

What do I do?

:)

StefanieWeaver, Mar 18, 2019
  2. Salt Shui Win User

Throttlestop randomly stopped working after a Windows 10 update

So I had the same problem today after the windows 10 update. This is what i did, I uninstall the update then change the date on my computer to September 1st, then reopen Throttlestop. Now my laptop is working normally again

Salt Shui, Mar 18, 2019
  3. chispy Win User
    Creative X-Fi Soundcards and Windows 10 Fall Creators Update 1709 = Complete Disaster / Not Working

Thank you for trying to help , i did tried your suggestion but it did not work :/ , nothing seems to make it work on Windows 10 Fall Creators Update 1709. In the meantime i have bought a new SoundBlasterX AE-5 and it did installed flawlessly , no problems whatsoever. it is up to Creative ( drivers ) and Microsoft ( bug fix ) to fix this huge bugs with Audio.

Kind Regards: Chispy

chispy, Mar 18, 2019
  4. Windows 10 update today caused my sound card to stop working. I tried uninstalling the...

Sound not working correctly

Today my sound stopped working correctly. I hear sound on only one side (I am using headphone). I have tried all the suggestions listed including uninstalling and reinstalling the driver. I still only get sound on one side.

BenDaggett, Mar 18, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 update today caused my sound card to stop working. I tried uninstalling the...

1. Windows 10 update today caused my sound card to stop working. I tried uninstalling the... - Similar Threads - update today caused

2. So today I updated some of my drivers, which caused my touchpad to stop working. I deleted...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    So today I updated some of my drivers, which caused my touchpad to stop working. I deleted...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Luksutin_ [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/uqqkow/so_today_i_updated_some_of_my_drivers_which/
  3. Windows feature update caused all media playback to stop working, When trying to uninstall...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows feature update caused all media playback to stop working, When trying to uninstall...: Something about the newest update just causes video/audio playback to cease working. When I try to uninstall the update, it gives an error message:'An error has occurred. Not all of the updates were successfully uninstalled'This bug is really annoying as the media playback...
  4. Windows 10 updates cause my HDMI output to stop working.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 updates cause my HDMI output to stop working.: Since around December 2020, every time I allow Windows to update, my HDMI stops working.When I roll back to the previous version, it works again.I have installed all the latest drivers from the manufacturers of my laptop components. I've even installed the Lenovo BIOS update...
  5. My computer updated Windows 10 today and now I have no sound

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My computer updated Windows 10 today and now I have no sound: My computer updated Windows 10 today and now I have no sound. I hope this is not a scam. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-computer-updated-windows-10-today-and-now-i/60c9cca7-bbf5-4a6b-88cb-f7ac00c8ea6a
  6. My Conexant SmartAudio HD Sound card stopped working after the last Windows 10 update

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My Conexant SmartAudio HD Sound card stopped working after the last Windows 10 update: This happened to me a few weeks ago, and when I tried to update the driver for the sound card, it told me it was up to date, but there was a Windows update that might fix the problem. I downloaded it and it worked fine. Today, the problem happened again and the only message...
  7. My Graphics Card Stopped working after I updated windows 10

My Graphics Card Stopped working after I updated windows 10: on 12/19/19 i updated windows and after about a hefty 7 hours of updating and a few restarts i launched my laptop back up and started up one of my games. It was running relitivly slow so i check settings and it tells you how much space you are using in graphics and it said...
  8. which window 10 update caused my sound to stop operating?

which window 10 update caused my sound to stop operating?: Which recent windows 10 update caused my sound to stop operating https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/which-window-10-update-caused-my-sound-to-stop/66e1b1ca-c675-4ffb-9674-802c84fc6ed5
  9. Windows 10 update caused my scanner to stop working

Windows 10 update caused my scanner to stop working: Bought a new Dell laptop 6/2018 - with Windows 10 home/office installed. Connected it to my Epson XP960 printer/scanner and all worked fine. Microsoft just installed Windows 10 update (1803, plus a patch to it) and now the message says "scanner not connected to computer" or...
  10. W10 caused sound to not work, now sound card no longer recognized

W10 caused sound to not work, now sound card no longer recognized: When I first went from W8.1 to W10, everything worked except the sound. Now after several updates, the icon speaker in task bar has an x by it, and when I hover mouse over icon the message states that "no audio output device is installed." When I go to device manager, there...