Windows 10: windows 10 update troubleshooter contains errors

Discus and support windows 10 update troubleshooter contains errors in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; windows update troubleshooter problems... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by AnthonyBascone, Jul 6, 2020.

1. windows 10 update troubleshooter contains errors

windows update troubleshooter problems

:)

AnthonyBascone, Jul 6, 2020
  2. Xylee Del Win User

Error 0x803C0103 when troubleshooting

Hi Julia,

Error code 0x803C0103 may have occurred to your Windows 10 due to system conflict. For us to help you with your concern, we'd like to know more information. Please answer the following questions:

• Are you trying to update your Windows 10 to Fall Creators Update 1709?
    • Have you made any recent changes prior to this issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

Meanwhile, as our initial troubleshooting step, we suggest that you
    run the Windows Update Troubleshooter
    and see if there will be any changes.

We'll be waiting for your reply.

Xylee Del, Jul 6, 2020
  3. Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Jul 6, 2020
  4. windows 10 update troubleshooter contains errors

Error 0x803C0103 when troubleshooting

My last update was 1703 haven't been able to get any other updates. I get error code 0x800704cf tried using troubleshooter got error code 0x803c0103 not sure what to do next

StevenBoatright1, Jul 6, 2020
Thema:

windows 10 update troubleshooter contains errors

1. windows 10 update troubleshooter contains errors - Similar Threads - update troubleshooter contains

2. Windows update error 0x80080005, troubleshooter error as well.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows update error 0x80080005, troubleshooter error as well.: My PC has somehow not updated in 3.5 years, despite me definitely watching it update at night sometimes. The updater errors when I try it, and the troubleshooter also errors when I try it. Any ideas?I'm on Windows 10 version 1903, 64 bit OS x64-based processor. I tried the...
  3. Windows Update Troubleshooting Error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Update Troubleshooting Error: I kept getting an error for the "2022-12 Cumulative Update for Windows 11 for x64-based Systems KB5021234", with the error code "Install error - 0x80073701". I opened up the "Get Help" app, and followed the instructions until I got to this stage:"Let's stop the BITS service,...
  4. Windows Update Troubleshooting Error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Update Troubleshooting Error: I kept getting an error for the "2022-12 Cumulative Update for Windows 11 for x64-based Systems KB5021234", with the error code "Install error - 0x80073701". I opened up the "Get Help" app, and followed the instructions until I got to this stage:"Let's stop the BITS service,...
  5. Troubleshooting activation and update errors

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Troubleshooting activation and update errors: [ATTACH][ATTACH] Im getting these errors when trying to activate windows, i am also trying to update but cannot do so without activation, and i cannot activate, so i am stuck, i am on winver 1903...
  6. troubleshooting windows update error occurred while troubleshooting

troubleshooting windows update error occurred while troubleshooting: An error occurred while I was troubleshooting windows update I was having problems with Task Host Window preventing windows shut down https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/troubleshooting-windows-update-error-occurred/0f5454d8-ebf9-484e-8e5c-da387ee1ca7f
  7. windows 10 troubleshooting error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    windows 10 troubleshooting error: Hello, I get an error 0x80070057 when I try to open windows update troubleshooter. HERE IS A PICTURE [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-troubleshooting-error/33925729-0fac-4421-9f96-12a83e6c9e9a
  8. Windows 10 Update Troubleshooter

Windows 10 Update Troubleshooter: after running the troubleshooter I have a message "Windows update components must be repaired" What do I need to do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-windows_install/windows-10-update-troubleshooter/a4318b57-c379-4ca5-9814-e4be27ef2215
  9. Windows Update troubleshooting error messages

Windows Update troubleshooting error messages: Ran the Troubleshooter for Windows Upgrade. Got Issue Found: Potential Windows Update Database error detected - - Not Fixed Then it reported: Repair Windows Update Database Corruption . . . . Completed. One troubleshooting step to resolve WU issues is to delete and...
  10. windows 10 update troubleshoot

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    windows 10 update troubleshoot: Whenever I run a windows update troubleshooter it keeps saying windows pending updates fixed and service registration is missing or corrupt fixed.Why is that.Ihave windows 10 creators update.gtx 750ti fx 6300 and 8gb of ram the updates wont download automatically. i have to...