Windows 10: Windows 10 Update Troubleshooter

Discus and support Windows 10 Update Troubleshooter in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; after running the troubleshooter I have a message "Windows update components must be repaired" What do I need to do?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Gaynor5406, Sep 20, 2018.

1. Windows 10 Update Troubleshooter

after running the troubleshooter I have a message

"Windows update components must be repaired"

What do I need to do?

:)

Gaynor5406, Sep 20, 2018

2. Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Sep 20, 2018
  3. 3Colors Win User
    Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond Windows 10 Update Troubleshooter :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Sep 20, 2018
  4. Windows 10 Update Troubleshooter

Windows 10 fails to update

When you finish testing the Avast suggestion, make sure that you restart your machine.

Then if the issue persists, please return to the trouble shooting list in post# 89

I think there are three steps that remain; the WU troubleshooter, reset WU components, and manual WU reset.

Slartybart, Sep 20, 2018
Thema:

Windows 10 Update Troubleshooter

1. Windows 10 Update Troubleshooter - Similar Threads - Update Troubleshooter

2. Stuck at Last Step for KB5028997 while troubleshooting Windows update KB5034441 Error...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stuck at Last Step for KB5028997 while troubleshooting Windows update KB5034441 Error...: Tried to resolve Windows Update KB5034441 error 0x80070643 by following ever step to the dot from KB5028997.This at the start of the process. I had a perfectly normal machine.-Selected Disk 0, and partition 5. Deleted that partition in diskpart as instructed.-Created a new...
  3. Stuck at Last Step for KB5028997 while troubleshooting Windows update KB5034441 Error...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Stuck at Last Step for KB5028997 while troubleshooting Windows update KB5034441 Error...: Tried to resolve Windows Update KB5034441 error 0x80070643 by following ever step to the dot from KB5028997.This at the start of the process. I had a perfectly normal machine.-Selected Disk 0, and partition 5. Deleted that partition in diskpart as instructed.-Created a new...
  4. Stuck at Last Step for KB5028997 while troubleshooting Windows update KB5034441 Error...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. After update windows auto repairs, troubleshoot can't access anything because wrong...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    After update windows auto repairs, troubleshoot can't access anything because wrong...: After the update windows ran into "Automatic Repairing" but many of options in advanced settings in troubleshoot, requires account's password and it's says wrong!!! Even I changed password in case I forgot, Soo? Like there's no way except new windows installation, a month ago...
  6. After update windows auto repairs, troubleshoot can't access anything because wrong...

After update windows auto repairs, troubleshoot can't access anything because wrong...: After the update windows ran into "Automatic Repairing" but many of options in advanced settings in troubleshoot, requires account's password and it's says wrong!!! Even I changed password in case I forgot, Soo? Like there's no way except new windows installation, a month ago...
  7. After update windows auto repairs, troubleshoot can't access anything because wrong...

8. Darshan Hiranandani : My Windows Update keeps failing. How can I troubleshoot this?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Darshan Hiranandani : My Windows Update keeps failing. How can I troubleshoot this?: Hii, I am Darshan Hiranandani, I hope you're doing well. I'm currently facing an issue where my Windows Update keeps failing repeatedly. It's becoming quite frustrating, and I'm not sure how to troubleshoot it effectively. Could you please provide some guidance or steps I can...
  9. Darshan Hiranandani : My Windows Update keeps failing. How can I troubleshoot this?

Darshan Hiranandani : My Windows Update keeps failing. How can I troubleshoot this?: Hii, I am Darshan Hiranandani, I hope you're doing well. I'm currently facing an issue where my Windows Update keeps failing repeatedly. It's becoming quite frustrating, and I'm not sure how to troubleshoot it effectively. Could you please provide some guidance or steps I can...
  10. Darshan Hiranandani : My Windows Update keeps failing. How can I troubleshoot this?

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Windows Phone update troubleshooter