Windows 10: Windows 10 update version 2004. Caused volume to be lowered. very noticeable in my game.

Discus and support Windows 10 update version 2004. Caused volume to be lowered. very noticeable in my game. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; yesterday I updated my PC with the pending windows 10 update version 2004. but ever since then, my volume has been really low. Specifically moreso on... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/iamnewnewnew, Aug 8, 2020.

1. Windows 10 update version 2004. Caused volume to be lowered. very noticeable in my game.

yesterday I updated my PC with the pending windows 10 update version 2004.

but ever since then, my volume has been really low. Specifically moreso on a game i am currently playing (SC2)

I checked that all my settings were on stereo still.

i also checked to ensure that my volume mixer was at the right setting for all programs.

May i get some help on this?

submitted by /u/iamnewnewnew
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/iamnewnewnew, Aug 8, 2020

2. Having problem update to Windows 10, version 2004

Hi,

I'm Mohammed Shuaib, an Independent Advisor & I understand from the description that your encountering error while installing the latest windows updates so I suggest you follow the below instructions to upgrade the windows to the latest version 2004 manually
    following the below steps.

Latest Windows Feature Pack 2004 update manually steps:

Step: 1

Open the link below

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-downlo...

Step 2:

Click Update which will download the Windows 10 Upgrade Assistant

Step 3:

Run the Windows 10 Upgrade Assistant & then click Update now.

Step 4: It will start downloading the update and also shows the percentage of download.

Regards

Shuaib

Independent Advisor

MohammedShuaib1986, Aug 8, 2020
  3. Windows 10 sound volume suddenly much lower

In the last week I have noticed that although I move the slider to maximum the sound volume is significantly lower. Any suggestions.

GordonBlue3104, Aug 8, 2020
  4. Windows 10 update version 2004. Caused volume to be lowered. very noticeable in my game.

Windows 10 update to version 10.0.14393 caused game problems

To resolve gameplay issues on Windows 10, you can follow the suggested solutions on this

link

If the issue started after downloading an update on your Windows 10 device, you can reset Windows Update Components by following the steps provided on this

link

We also suggest that you uninstall and reinstall the game again after doing the steps provided.

Let us know how it goes.

Loraine Mon, Aug 8, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 update version 2004. Caused volume to be lowered. very noticeable in my game.

1. Windows 10 update version 2004. Caused volume to be lowered. very noticeable in my game. - Similar Threads - update version 2004

2. game automatically lowers my volume (kinda like focuses on the game volume

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    game automatically lowers my volume (kinda like focuses on the game volume: how do I turn it off? im trying to listen to muaic through YouTube and can barely hear it, I'm using the g433 through usb submitted by /u/gnomer_the_gnome [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/knwg2v/game_automatically_lowers_my_volume_kinda_like/
  3. Windows 10 update version 2004. Caused volume to be lowered. very noticeable in my game.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 update version 2004. Caused volume to be lowered. very noticeable in my game.: yesterday I updated my PC with the pending windows 10 update version 2004. but ever since then, my volume has been really low. Specifically moreso on a game i am currently playing (SC2) I checked that all my settings were on stereo still. i also checked to ensure that my...
  4. my laptop volume will get lower and lower after windows update.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    my laptop volume will get lower and lower after windows update.: I updated windows 10 and now the sound on my laptop will get quieter and quieter untell you can now here it anymore. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-laptop-volume-will-get-lower-and-lower-after/2b8f49e5-376e-4b1f-8f4c-25f70d609519
  5. Feature update to Windows 10, version 2004 causing issues with credentials

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Feature update to Windows 10, version 2004 causing issues with credentials: Hello, I had a problem after installing the Feature update to Windows 10, version 2004 causing issues with credentials. Specifically my problem related to email accounts in Outlook not remembering the account password and a similar problem with Adobe Creative Cloud. No matter...
  6. UPDATE WIN 10 VERSION 2004 VERY SLOW TO DOWNLOAD

UPDATE WIN 10 VERSION 2004 VERY SLOW TO DOWNLOAD: I have an old computer and nervous it is taking many hours to download version 2004. Can i simply close out and wait until all fixes are in? I am reading there are issues. It is now on 94%. I am afraid of getting the dreaded black screen that i used to get -...
  7. Update: Lower My Volume?

Update: Lower My Volume?: Hi! I recently updated my windows 10 and when i was watching my VLC media player the volume decreased quite a lot, when it was still on full volume... it sounds so strange now...? i was wondering if anyone had any advice how to fix it or if its happened to them? I’m...
  8. Windows 10 Volume Lowers Itself

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 Volume Lowers Itself: This has happened three times in the last few hours. I've been listening to music on itunes, when the volume will gradually mute itself. It's as though I'm holding down the lower volume button on my keyboard but I'm not. I have a usb keyboard, so I move it out of the way to...
  9. Headphones not lowering volume Windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Headphones not lowering volume Windows 10: Hi, As of recent I am unable to control the volume of headphones I plug in- they remain at 100% volume no matter where I put the slider. I've tried updating the audio driver, reinstalling the audio driver, disabling audio enhancements, and nothing is working. The external...
  10. Windows 10 volume lowering problems?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 volume lowering problems?: Hi MS Community, I've been having trouble for a while now with services (specifically Spotify Web Player and Youtube) lowering their volume automatically for some reason. I can't seem to figure out why. I always run these websites on Google Chrome, so this may be a Chrome...