Windows 10: Windows 10 Update We couldn’t connect to the update service. We’ll try again later, or you...

Discus and support Windows 10 Update We couldn’t connect to the update service. We’ll try again later, or you... in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Yes i ran the troubleshooter but the troubleshooter could not find the error. i just recently resetted my computer. Please help... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Gabriel Paul Alarcon, Jan 20, 2021.

1. Windows 10 Update We couldn’t connect to the update service. We’ll try again later, or you...

Yes i ran the troubleshooter but the troubleshooter could not find the error. i just recently resetted my computer. Please help

:)

Gabriel Paul Alarcon, Jan 20, 2021

2. Lumia 650, we couldn´t connect to the update service

Hi,

Have a lumia 650 with Version 1511, OS build 10.0.10586.494 is this the latest version?

When i check for updates i get this: we couldn´t connect to the update service, we`ll try again later..

I have internet connection via WiFi and a microsoft account set up.

Christian.T, Jan 20, 2021
  3. bncz135 Win User
    Windows update not connecting

I have the same problem with Windows Update on multiple systems. *Huh

bncz135, Jan 20, 2021
  4. kambei.7s Win User

Windows 10 Update We couldn’t connect to the update service. We’ll try again later, or you...

Windows 10 Update Orchestrator Service

found similar error in the 'System' log, during the restart after installing the update, is this normal for windows 10? Does everyone faced such thing? The update seems to have settled, in the status I've see 'Success', there seem to be no other errors.

The "Update Orchestrator Service" service is turned off due to an error
    The return from the operation was due to the timeout.

code 7023 source of Service Control Manager

EventData

param1 Update Orchestrator Service
    param2 %% 2147549471
    550073006F005300760063000000

Keywords 0x8080000000000000

after 20 seconds
    The C: \ Windows \ system32 \ MusNotificationUX.exe process initiated the "Restart" action for the DESKTOP computer on behalf of the user due to: Operating system: Service pack installation Scheduled

The update was installed
    KB4103727 OS Build 16299.431

Thanks.

kambei.7s, Jan 20, 2021
Thema:

Windows 10 Update We couldn’t connect to the update service. We’ll try again later, or you...

1. Windows 10 Update We couldn’t connect to the update service. We’ll try again later, or you... - Similar Threads - Update couldn’t connect

2. Windows Update: We couldn't connect to the update service. We'll try again later, or you...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Update: We couldn't connect to the update service. We'll try again later, or you...: Windows Update encountered the issue: And when I checked the log, I found the following error, as the screenshot shows: Complete the request URL...
  3. Windows Update won't connect - "We couldn’t connect to the update service. We’ll try again...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Update won't connect - "We couldn’t connect to the update service. We’ll try again...: I'm using Win 10 Pro and am unable to check for updates. Doing so gives the following error:"We couldn’t connect to the update service. We’ll try again later, or you can check now. If it still doesn’t work, make sure that you’re connected to the Internet." Clicking Retry...
  4. Windows Update won't connect - "We couldn’t connect to the update service. We’ll try again...

Windows Update won't connect - "We couldn’t connect to the update service. We’ll try again...: I'm using Win 10 Pro and am unable to check for updates. Doing so gives the following error:"We couldn’t connect to the update service. We’ll try again later, or you can check now. If it still doesn’t work, make sure that you’re connected to the Internet." Clicking Retry...
  5. Windows Update won't connect - "We couldn’t connect to the update service. We’ll try again...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  6. We couldn’t connect to the update service. We’ll try again later, or you can check now. If...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    We couldn’t connect to the update service. We’ll try again later, or you can check now. If...: In here i recently install windows 10 from this official site . In windows 10 when i am going to updating i got this problem i tried many solution which was frequently asking by others related to this platform but couldn't solve, And aslo nothing is downloading from internet...
  7. We couldn’t connect to the update service. We’ll try again later, or you can check now. If...

We couldn’t connect to the update service. We’ll try again later, or you can check now. If...: In here i recently install windows 10 from this official site . In windows 10 when i am going to updating i got this problem i tried many solution which was frequently asking by others related to this platform but couldn't solve, And aslo nothing is downloading from internet...
  8. We couldn’t connect to the update service. We’ll try again later, or you can check now. If...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  9. Windows UPDATE "We couldn't connect to the update service. We'll try again later, or you...

Windows UPDATE "We couldn't connect to the update service. We'll try again later, or you...: Hello, Since this morning, our devices can't connect to Windows Update from our company. We have a message saying "We couldn't connect to the update service. We'll try again later, or you can check now. If it still doesn't work, make sure you're connected to the Internet."...
  10. "We couldn’t connect to the update service. We’ll try again later, or you can check now. If...

"We couldn’t connect to the update service. We’ll try again later, or you can check now. If...: Edition: Windows 10 Home OS Build: 16299.192 Version: 1709 "We couldn’t connect to the update service. We’ll try again later, or you can check now. If it still doesn’t work, make sure that you’re connected to the Internet." I get this message every time I try to update...