Windows 10: Windows 10 Update with a blank screen, troubleshoot stuck

Discus and support Windows 10 Update with a blank screen, troubleshoot stuck in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; This is the screen I get when I try to check for updates. It started happening a few days ago.I tried running the Windows Update troubleshoot but it's... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by LucOliX, Nov 23, 2021.

1. LucOliX Win User

Windows 10 Update with a blank screen, troubleshoot stuck

This is the screen I get when I try to check for updates. It started happening a few days ago.I tried running the Windows Update troubleshoot but it's stuck at this step:This is the Windows 10 version I'm running:

:)

LucOliX, Nov 23, 2021
  2. zbook Win User
    zbook, Nov 23, 2021
  3. zbook Win User
    zbook, Nov 23, 2021
  4. Hendry Win User

Windows 10 stuck at black screen

hi, i tried upgrading my windows 7, but failed 5 times.
    step 1 on copying files are 100%
    step 2 installing features n updates are 100%
    step 3 FAILED, it stuck on black screen and freeze, nothing i can do besides force restart and its restored to my windows 7 back.

any idea how to solve this? it's always stuck at 75% step 2 and when go to step 3 is freeze ( 5 times in row, i'm thinking give up or buy new laptop with windows 10*Biggrin*Biggrin*Biggrin)

p.s i'm currently downloading ISO file to blank DVD hopefully it's worksWindows 10 Update with a blank screen, troubleshoot stuck :)

Hendry, Nov 23, 2021
Thema:

1. Windows 10 Update with a blank screen, troubleshoot stuck - Similar Threads - Update blank screen

2. Windows 10 Update with a blank screen, troubleshoot stuck

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Update with a blank screen, troubleshoot stuck: This is the screen I get when I try to check for updates. It started happening a few days ago.I tried running the Windows Update troubleshoot but it's stuck at this step:This is the Windows 10 version I'm running:...
  3. Windows 10 Update with a blank screen, troubleshoot stuck

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Update with a blank screen, troubleshoot stuck: This is the screen I get when I try to check for updates. It started happening a few days ago.I tried running the Windows Update troubleshoot but it's stuck at this step:This is the Windows 10 version I'm running:...
  4. Help troubleshooting an issue with screens going blank

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Help troubleshooting an issue with screens going blank: Hello,I have a couple of Precision 3440 Small Form Factor's that users will be on and suddenly the screens go blank. The machine itself stays on and needs a hard shutdown before coming back up. I have looked at the event viewer for this and have found an Issue with a HID...
  5. Windows Update screen is blank.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows Update screen is blank.: I have two PCs. One custom build desktop and one Asus’s laptop. Today I decided to do optional cumulative update. And so I updated my laptop. My laptop showed downloading update, installing and then rebooted successfully. After that, I updated my custom build desktop, it...
  6. Black screen + blank troubleshooting. HELP

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Black screen + blank troubleshooting. HELP: When booting up, a black screen appears with no mouse or icons. It stays like this. I force restart a couple of times and enter troubleshooting. After there are two options: restart (which doesnt help) or advanced options. When clicking advanced options, im faced with a blank...
  7. Windows Update screen is Blank

Windows Update screen is Blank: I have a Windows 10 Home and recently my windows update screen is showing blank, it is not showing me an updates or anything. I have tried reset windows update with a reboot and still it cannot resolve the issue. Have tried the Windows assistance update page from...
  8. Troubleshoot black screen or blank screen errors

in Windows 10 Customization
    Troubleshoot black screen or blank screen errors: Recently while working on my laptop, i encountered a disturbance on my screen. Later on when i tried to restart my system, login page appeared as i signed in the whole screen was covered in black. At first i thought it was a sudden shut down due to some error. but then i...
  9. windows update stuck looking for updates, windows update troubleshooter stuck checking for...

windows update stuck looking for updates, windows update troubleshooter stuck checking for...: Windows update has been stuck looking for updates for over a week, despite trying to pause it. I've tried running the trouble shooter for windows update but this sticks looking for pending updates. Where do I go next? I'm on version 1909 of windows 10. On previous mentions of...
  10. Windows 10 Setup Stuck, Blank Services Screen

Windows 10 Setup Stuck, Blank Services Screen: Trying to setup Windows 10 which came preinstalled on my new computer. Everything goes fine as Cortana moves through the different sections (Account, Network, etc.). And then it comes to Services and the Services screen is blank. Not black. Not just a blue screen. A blank...