Windows 10: Windows 10 Update with a blank screen, troubleshoot stuck

Discus and support Windows 10 Update with a blank screen, troubleshoot stuck in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; This is the screen I get when I try to check for updates. It started happening a few days ago.I tried running the Windows Update troubleshoot but it's... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by LucOliX, Nov 23, 2021.

1. LucOliX Win User

Windows 10 Update with a blank screen, troubleshoot stuck

This is the screen I get when I try to check for updates. It started happening a few days ago.I tried running the Windows Update troubleshoot but it's stuck at this step:This is the Windows 10 version I'm running:

:)

LucOliX, Nov 23, 2021
  2. zbook Win User
    zbook, Nov 23, 2021
  3. zbook Win User
    zbook, Nov 23, 2021
  4. Hendry Win User

Windows 10 stuck at black screen

hi, i tried upgrading my windows 7, but failed 5 times.
    step 1 on copying files are 100%
    step 2 installing features n updates are 100%
    step 3 FAILED, it stuck on black screen and freeze, nothing i can do besides force restart and its restored to my windows 7 back.

any idea how to solve this? it's always stuck at 75% step 2 and when go to step 3 is freeze ( 5 times in row, i'm thinking give up or buy new laptop with windows 10*Biggrin*Biggrin*Biggrin)

p.s i'm currently downloading ISO file to blank DVD hopefully it's worksWindows 10 Update with a blank screen, troubleshoot stuck :)

Hendry, Nov 23, 2021
Thema:

1. Windows 10 Update with a blank screen, troubleshoot stuck - Similar Threads - Update blank screen

2. Blank screen on power on, resisting troubleshooting!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blank screen on power on, resisting troubleshooting!: The screen stays blank after power on. I can log in blindly, as I get the startup sound and a beep when resetting graphics drivers.Previously the screen turning on was intermittent, so I tried a virus scan, troubleshooting tools, graphics driver updates/reinstalls and finally...
  3. Blank screen on power on, resisting troubleshooting!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Blank screen on power on, resisting troubleshooting!: The screen stays blank after power on. I can log in blindly, as I get the startup sound and a beep when resetting graphics drivers.Previously the screen turning on was intermittent, so I tried a virus scan, troubleshooting tools, graphics driver updates/reinstalls and finally...
  4. Blank screen on power on, resisting troubleshooting!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Black Screen Troubleshooter will fix Blank screen errors on Windows 11/10

in Windows 10 News
    Black Screen Troubleshooter will fix Blank screen errors on Windows 11/10: [ATTACH]As a Windows user, you may have seen a Black screen while using your computer. It could have occurred during startup while running programs or during a shutdown. If you are facing this issue, then Microsoft has got you covered as they are now offering a Black Screen...
  6. Windows 10 Update with a blank screen, troubleshoot stuck

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Update with a blank screen, troubleshoot stuck: This is the screen I get when I try to check for updates. It started happening a few days ago.I tried running the Windows Update troubleshoot but it's stuck at this step:This is the Windows 10 version I'm running:...
  7. Windows 10 Update with a blank screen, troubleshoot stuck

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Update with a blank screen, troubleshoot stuck: This is the screen I get when I try to check for updates. It started happening a few days ago.I tried running the Windows Update troubleshoot but it's stuck at this step:This is the Windows 10 version I'm running:...
  8. Black screen + blank troubleshooting. HELP

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Black screen + blank troubleshooting. HELP: When booting up, a black screen appears with no mouse or icons. It stays like this. I force restart a couple of times and enter troubleshooting. After there are two options: restart (which doesnt help) or advanced options. When clicking advanced options, im faced with a blank...
  9. Troubleshoot black screen or blank screen errors

in Windows 10 Customization
    Troubleshoot black screen or blank screen errors: Recently while working on my laptop, i encountered a disturbance on my screen. Later on when i tried to restart my system, login page appeared as i signed in the whole screen was covered in black. At first i thought it was a sudden shut down due to some error. but then i...
  10. Windows 10 Setup Stuck, Blank Services Screen

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Setup Stuck, Blank Services Screen: Trying to setup Windows 10 which came preinstalled on my new computer. Everything goes fine as Cortana moves through the different sections (Account, Network, etc.). And then it comes to Services and the Services screen is blank. Not black. Not just a blue screen. A blank...