Windows 10: Windows 10 update won't allow my cabinet program to work now

Discus and support Windows 10 update won't allow my cabinet program to work now in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; So I updated my Windows 10 and now my Solid Essential 9 cabinet program won't work and they tell me something about SQL. Can this be changed or I am... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Amy Custom Cabinetry, Feb 11, 2020.

1. Windows 10 update won't allow my cabinet program to work now

So I updated my Windows 10 and now my Solid Essential 9 cabinet program won't work and they tell me something about SQL. Can this be changed or I am being forced to spend more money because of a window update?

Program: Microsoft JET Database Engine s_initrecordset

Error #2147217900 - Undefined function 'fix' in expression

Thank you

Amy

* Moved from Community Participation Center

:)

Amy Custom Cabinetry, Feb 11, 2020

2. Windows 10 won´t start any program as Administrator

Hello. I´m having this issue since installed one of the latest Windows 10 system updates.

When I try to open any program that requires Administrator confirmation (that screen with the Yes/No question), this dialog won´t appear anymore. The screen background stays darkened and nothing happens.

1. Using Windows 10 Home (x64)
    2. My microsoft user account is properly checked
    3. I´m the administrator of the PC
    4. Already tried do create another administrator user account - same problem, no success
    5. Cannot start any program/service that requires administrator authorization (not even regedit)
    Please help!

Fabiano Lehmkuhl, Feb 11, 2020
  3. tops Win User
    Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

4. Windows 10 update won't allow my cabinet program to work now

after latest update my phone lost his network and won t work...several times restart by himself...also wi-fi tile won t work

after latest update my phone lost his network and won t work...several times restart by himself...also wi-fi tile won t work

radelovrić, Feb 11, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 update won't allow my cabinet program to work now

1. Windows 10 update won't allow my cabinet program to work now - Similar Threads - update won't allow

2. Program now working on windows 10

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Program now working on windows 10: Hello. A program running on a laptop in windows 10 does not launch. Java is required, and I have instakl the latest version. Can anybody help me troubleshoot? Thanks. submitted by /u/moionredditt [link] [comments]...
  3. Windows Update Won't Allow My Password

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Windows Update Won't Allow My Password: Every morning I need to go to the restart button and go to 'advanced options' and 'Uninstall Quality Update' in order to get into my computer. How do I fix this, as it has been going on for weeks. I assumed another update would have been brought out to fix the issue, as I...
  4. Windows Update ? No longer Allows Update Now?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows Update ? No longer Allows Update Now?: How do I initiate a Windows update? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-update-no-longer-allows-update-now/a7f5d48f-bf95-4dcf-ae61-b18eb410748d
  5. windows 10 "This PC" file cabinet

in Windows 10 Support
    windows 10 "This PC" file cabinet: Hello, Can anyone explain the win 10 file cabinet to me. Starting with the "Quick Access" department? What is it and how do I use it ? thank you, Oscar Update: Let me change the above post. In window 10 Pro, when you click on the "This PC" folder, a window opens and...
  6. Canon Utilities software won't work now on my Window 10. It used to work but now it...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Canon Utilities software won't work now on my Window 10. It used to work but now it...: Read the Subject line. This question is for Microsoft technicians. It is a big company and they profit from use of their operating system. It is their responsibility to answer questions. Thank you to anyone who knows the answer to my problem but Microsoft owes me an...
  7. Windows 10 Update and now my Laptop won't work properly!

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Update and now my Laptop won't work properly!: After doing an update yesterday all my apps have stopped working and all my files have been "hidden" under USERS. I cannot use the Microsoft Store button which also doesn't work. I tried a hard boot but that didn't make any difference. HELP!...
  8. Windows 10 computer won't allow change of default program for .XML

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 computer won't allow change of default program for .XML: Hi there, Currently, as per the title, it appears to be impossible to change the .xml extension to open with Microsoft Excel 2016, instead defaulting to Office XML Handler and disallowing any apparent method for changing it. Computer is Windows 10, 64xbit OS, 8GB RAM. The...
  9. Updated windows now my 3rd monitor won't work!

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Updated windows now my 3rd monitor won't work!: Updated windows as we are now forced to do. And now my 3rd monitor through display port isn't even being picked up now. Its a GTX1070 and DID work prior to update. Obviously a windows issue as it did work before this. Only windows updated, nothing else....
  10. Allowing programs to work

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Allowing programs to work: After upgrading from Win 7 to 10 I quickly found out that some programs were not allowed to fully function, such as simply saving a file to a library. I did learn that I can allow programs to function by adding the exe file to Defenders allowed list. Very annoying. I...