Windows 10: Windows 10 Update

Discus and support Windows 10 Update in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Dear Members, In our company we had workstations upgraded to windows 10 from windows 7. There was no account was signed in to store the digital... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Vins1987, Feb 19, 2021.

1. Vins1987 Win User

Windows 10 Update

Dear Members,

In our company we had workstations upgraded to windows 10 from windows 7. There was no account was signed in to store the digital licenses.

Recently couple of computers are required to be reinstalled due to some issues.

My question is if we used the windows 7 recovery disk which we got from dell at the time of purchase to reinstall windows 7 and used the update windows tool from the Microsoft website to upgrade windows 10, which is working and license is activated as digital license. will there be any issues with this approach?

I know we should have set up an account to link the windows licenses, we will have to do it now.

Regards,

Vinay

:)

Vins1987, Feb 19, 2021
Thema:

Windows 10 Update

1. Windows 10 Update - Similar Threads - Update

2. Windows Update

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows Update: I only have about 2gb of storage left on windows 10. There are no updates to download or install yet when I try to clean up in storage, there are 1.8gb listed under windows update which I cannot clean. I would rather have not only that space, but no more non-security updates...
  3. Windows Update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Update: I only have about 2gb of storage left on windows 10. There are no updates to download or install yet when I try to clean up in storage, there are 1.8gb listed under windows update which I cannot clean. I would rather have not only that space, but no more non-security updates...
  4. Windows Update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. There were some problems installing updates, but we'll try again later. If you keep seeing...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    There were some problems installing updates, but we'll try again later. If you keep seeing...: There were some problems installing updates, but we'll try again later. If you keep seeing this and want to search the web or contact support for information, this may help: 0x80070643...
  6. There were some problems installing updates, but we'll try again later. If you keep seeing...

There were some problems installing updates, but we'll try again later. If you keep seeing...: There were some problems installing updates, but we'll try again later. If you keep seeing this and want to search the web or contact support for information, this may help: 0x80070643...
  7. There were some problems installing updates, but we'll try again later. If you keep seeing...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  8. Why after windows 11 update is windows became bad

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why after windows 11 update is windows became bad: It's 24h2 there is microsoft apps only settings,edge and windows backup why windows 11 24h2 like that windows 11 21h2,22h2 and 23h2 was very good but in the first of 23h2 repaired version windows In my pc was slower than 23h2. Can anybody say why windows 24h2 is like that...
  9. Why after windows 11 update is windows became bad

Why after windows 11 update is windows became bad: It's 24h2 there is microsoft apps only settings,edge and windows backup why windows 11 24h2 like that windows 11 21h2,22h2 and 23h2 was very good but in the first of 23h2 repaired version windows In my pc was slower than 23h2. Can anybody say why windows 24h2 is like that...
  10. My laptop freezes when updating windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    My laptop freezes when updating windows 10: My laptop freezes when updating windows 10 and I force it to turn off by pressing the power button until it dies and when it starts up again it can't play valorant with error code VAL 5 and the laptop can't be shutdown, when I want to shutdown it will turn on again and so on....