Windows 10: Windows 10 Update

Discus and support Windows 10 Update in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Since the update on 9th June I have been unable to right click task bar items in Windows 10, is this a known issue with the recent update or is it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by RichardBradshaw-Figg, Jun 12, 2021.

1. Windows 10 Update

Since the update on 9th June I have been unable to right click task bar items in Windows 10, is this a known issue with the recent update or is it limited to my PC?

:)

RichardBradshaw-Figg, Jun 12, 2021
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jun 12, 2021
  3. AsRock Win User
    Windows 10 Update

Well just noticed a pretty large one pop up coming in at 914MB, seems it makes some pretty serous updates.

KB3172985
    Cumulative update for Windows 10 Version 1511 and Windows Server 2016 Technical Preview 4: July 12, 2016

This security update includes improvements and fixes in the functionality of Windows 10 Version 1511 and Windows Server 2016 Technical Preview 4. It also resolves the following vulnerabilities in Windows:

• 3175677 MS16-094: Security update for secure boot: July 12, 2016
    • 3174060 MS16-093: Security update for Adobe Flash Player: July 12, 2016
    • 3171910 MS16-092: Security update for Windows Kernel: July 12, 2016
    • 3170048 MS16-091: Security update for .Net Framework: July 12, 2016
    • 3171481 MS16-090: Security update for Kernel Mode Drivers: July 12, 2016
    • 3170050 MS16-089: Security update for Windows secure kernel mode: July 12, 2016
    • 3170005 MS16-087: Security update for the Microsoft Print Spooler: July 12, 2016
    • 3169999 MS16-085: Cumulative security update for Microsoft Edge: July 12, 2016
    • 3169991 MS16-084: Cumulative security update for Internet Explorer: July 12, 2016

AsRock, Jun 12, 2021
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Windows 10 Update

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Jun 12, 2021
Thema:

Windows 10 Update

1. Windows 10 Update - Similar Threads - Update

2. Font size within apps updates when I change the scale, but not the menus which are TINY

in Windows 10 Customization
    Font size within apps updates when I change the scale, but not the menus which are TINY: Hi everyone, So I'm having this issue with my new Windows 10 where the font size of menus is very small for my short-sighted self. I have tried the Display and Accessibility options to scale to 150% or increase the font size BUT those just change the text within the apps for...
  3. Windows update keeps failing

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows update keeps failing: My computer has been trying to update for a good long time now and it always keeps failing. It's especially annoying as it always tries to update on every restart which means I can't use my computer for 30-45 minutes. I can't pause updates anymore and my computer now takes...
  4. Laptop Boots Slow After Windows Update

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Laptop Boots Slow After Windows Update: Hello, I have had this problem before where after a Windows update my laptop (HP Pavilion dm4-2070us-Win 10 Pro-Version 10.0.19042) takes several minutes to boot up. Last time, it would take about 7 minutes to boot, this time it is not that long (4 minutes). I had to create a...
  5. WINDOWS FORCED ME TO UPDATE AND NOW STUCK

WINDOWS FORCED ME TO UPDATE AND NOW STUCK: So my laptop suddenly updated on its own, and the update is stuck at 94%. After a while it says: We couldn't complete the update and is undoing changes. Btw keep in mind, I'm locked off my windows. I can't access anything aside from troubleshooter and Windows Recovery which...
  6. My Bluetooth is not working after the latest Windows 10 Update.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My Bluetooth is not working after the latest Windows 10 Update.: Recently, I updated my Laptop to the latest Windows 10 version 21h1. I found out my Bluetooth option is not available I install the latest Bluetooth driver from the Intel website. Go to device manager install the Bluetooth restart my Laptop. In the rebooting process my laptop...
  7. I can't stop getting updates of windows 11 dev channel insider previews updates

I can't stop getting updates of windows 11 dev channel insider previews updates: I almost leave insider preview updates on the dev channel. But still, I got same updates of insider preview builds. What do I do to stop these insider preview updates...I restart pc once I leave the windows insider program...I repeat that process many times but it's still...
  8. Brother HL-1430 driver for Windows 10 cannot be found in Windows Update

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Brother HL-1430 driver for Windows 10 cannot be found in Windows Update: I am trying to install a Brother HL-1430 printer on a new laptop running Windows 10 Home. The latest updates for Windows 10 have been installed. When I look for a driver for the HL-1430 I cannot find one, even after running Windows Update in the printer install process. The...
  9. Windows Update Error

Windows Update Error: I have been doing the windows 20H2 update for days now. It always gets to 100% I don't install. What can do to resolve this issue. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-update-error/ff9aea7d-95e9-44fc-bbae-696cd8e84342
  10. Keeping settings intact on update?

Keeping settings intact on update?: Hi, I was wondering if there is anything that I can do in settings to keep Windows from reverting changes I've made when it updates. Windows keeps adding and reactivating things I don't use and have stripped out as much as the OS will let me, such as turning Weather on the...