Windows 10: Windows 10 updated and now I cannot get to the logon screen.

Discus and support Windows 10 updated and now I cannot get to the logon screen. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I have tried everything. Can anyone help? Computer turns on and there is a pretty picture of a fountain. pressing any key or clicking mouse goes to a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by ck_43, Jan 30, 2019.

1. ck_43 Win User

Windows 10 updated and now I cannot get to the logon screen.

I have tried everything. Can anyone help? Computer turns on and there is a pretty picture of a fountain. pressing any key or clicking mouse goes to a grey screen

:)

ck_43, Jan 30, 2019
  2. FiiLeTe Win User

Window 10 Auto-Logon (Hotmail/MS Account)

Hello everyone!

So, i've updated my PC to Windows 10 and i have a little problem.

Anyone knows how to auto-logon without asking for password using Hotmail/MS Account? I i've already tried the trick using "netplwiz" from Windows 8 wich always worked totally, and in Win10 it just does not work, it keeps asking me for password...

Anyone knows how to bypass this without having to create a local account?

Cheers.

FiiLeTe, Jan 30, 2019
  3. NdMk2o1o Win User
    New Crossfire setup black screen after windows logon

Need some help, I have just installed a 2nd Sapphire VaporX 7950, both cards are plugged and are connected with 1 crossfire connector. PC powers on fine and gets to the Windows logon screen then the screen goes black, any ideas what the issue is?

NdMk2o1o, Jan 30, 2019
  4. Windows 10 updated and now I cannot get to the logon screen.

Black Screen Isuue in Window 10

Hi kashish,

I would appreciate you for trying troubleshooting steps.

To understand the issue better, I request you to answer few questions:

• Does black screen appear when you before user login’s or after user has logged in ?
    • Does black screen appears when you lock your pc?
    This problem occurs because of a change in the behavior of Win Logon and Logon UI. This change introduces the potential for the deadlock.

I would also suggest you to install all the updates available for the system and check if it helps.

Follow the Below steps:

• Type settings in the Search area on the taskbar and select Settings
    • Select Update and Security.
    • Click on Windows Update and select Check for Updates

Keep us posted with the status of the issue. We’ll be glad to assist if you need further assistance.

Thank you

Sujay Balraj, Jan 30, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 updated and now I cannot get to the logon screen.

1. Windows 10 updated and now I cannot get to the logon screen. - Similar Threads - updated cannot logon

2. Cannot get out of Windows 10 update screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot get out of Windows 10 update screen: Microsoft updated my system overnight and now my computer is locked. It wants to update me to Windows 10 which I already have and it will not allow the start up to continue normally. I cannot access anything....
  3. Cannot get out of Windows 10 update screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot get out of Windows 10 update screen: Microsoft updated my system overnight and now my computer is locked. It wants to update me to Windows 10 which I already have and it will not allow the start up to continue normally. I cannot access anything....
  4. Cannot get out of Windows 10 update screen

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. I get a black screen every time I logon

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I get a black screen every time I logon: I can see the cursor, the windows key works, and so does ctrl alt delete. I had this issue a week or two ago, but I neglected it as it would go away if after a few minutes. Eventually the black screen stopped going away so I went into safe mode and tried uninstalling graphics...
  6. Windows logon screensaver getting stuck on yellow screen

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows logon screensaver getting stuck on yellow screen: Wondering if anyone else has this issue and has resolved it. When I wake my computer up, instead of my normal background and password logon showing up, this yellow screen shows up with no mouse control and gets stuck like this for a minute or longer. The odd thing is I can...
  7. Windows 10 1903 Blurry Screen at Logon and no option to Logon

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Windows 10 1903 Blurry Screen at Logon and no option to Logon: Is there any way around an issue where a Windows 10 screen goes blurry at fresh boot logon when there is no logon option showing? I have not been able to get it into safe boot with all standard methods....
  8. Windows 10 update on restart and now I can't get past recovery screen and cannot login any...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 update on restart and now I can't get past recovery screen and cannot login any...: Today i restarted my laptop which is a HP with windows 10. When restarting a update launched and it took a long time to perform, longer than i have had before. Since then when i tried to log into my profile it said it cannot launch the profile, so i restarted and it let me...
  9. Windows 10 Logon screen

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Windows 10 Logon screen: Hello guys, I want to make a new logon/logoff/security options/welcome screens on my Windows 10 to make it 3D, Futuristic and with different behavior I use a Windows 10 Home x64 HP Laptop...
  10. I cannot get to the log in screen with windows 10

in Windows 10 Support
    I cannot get to the log in screen with windows 10: Hey guys, this is a new issue with me and I haven't been able to find any solution that works so I figured I would make a post. When I boot up my laptop it gets to the pre-login screen and then the entire system hangs. If I click or press any buttons to get to the actual...