Windows 10: Windows 10 updated but none of my apps?

Discus and support Windows 10 updated but none of my apps? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Has anyone else had this problem? Windows 10 updated automatically, but somehow none of the apps on my laptop were updated including the Microsoft... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by PaunchySnail278, Jan 8, 2020.

1. Windows 10 updated but none of my apps?

Has anyone else had this problem? Windows 10 updated automatically, but somehow none of the apps on my laptop were updated including the Microsoft store. Whenever I try to open any app such Paint 3D, Sketchbook, or even Calculator a box pops up saying that I need a new ms-whatever the app is-link to open the app. Help Please!

:)

PaunchySnail278, Jan 8, 2020
  2. 95Viper Win User

Is it time for Windows 10 already?

Again, for those that want the update reservation and you meet the requirements ---> Upgrade to Windows 10 for Free

And, some info from the FAQ page:

Also, some interesting info from the Specifications page:

95Viper, Jan 8, 2020
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jan 8, 2020
  4. Windows 10 updated but none of my apps?

Win10 updates

The initial one was KB3035583 to get the Get Windows 10 app (GWX). Though that particular update is probably pages upon dozens of pages down the list by now.

tabascosauz, Jan 8, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 updated but none of my apps?

1. Windows 10 updated but none of my apps? - Similar Threads - updated none apps

2. None of the windows apps working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    None of the windows apps working: When i try to open any windows app, like microsoft store or the xbox app, it always opens for a milisecond then immedietely crashes, I tried checking for updates and everything was up to date. I also tried redownloading the xbox app from browser since it wasn't working. when...
  3. None of my Microsoft apps are opening on Windows 10

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    None of my Microsoft apps are opening on Windows 10: Hi! I recently reset windows on my pc, and something happened... I am now not able to open any of my apps on windows ten. At first they all had a black line under them, but now only a few do. I try to open Microsoft store, and it closes automatically. Any help would be...
  4. none of my apps are opening on windows 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    none of my apps are opening on windows 10: no app is opening in my windows 10 neither mail nor microsoft store . I can't even open pictures . Last time when this problem persisted I had no other choice than resetting my windows and it did worked for couple of days but now it is showing same issue again . I even...
  5. None of the Windows App are opening

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    None of the Windows App are opening: PLEASE HELP !! It's been been months, I have been trying to reach out. Filled out so many feedbacks but no reply. None of the windows app are opening right now. It started with Calculator app then all the installed windows app. It started after I upgraded to the newer...
  6. None of my apps are working

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    None of my apps are working: My desktop starts up fine, sign in goes fine, then cannot do anything. Can open apps i.e. Excel but then cannot do anything. Cannot open files, and cannot exit out of the program. All of the apps have the problem. I do get a message to Pin to Start? Does anyone have any...
  7. none of my apps will open

none of my apps will open: All of my apps close out automatically. Netflix works but apps such as the Micrisoft store, windows defender, and calculator close themselves out immediately. Additionally when I try to download and run a file it says "a device attached to this system is not functioning". I...
  8. None of my MS windows 10 apps will launch

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    None of my MS windows 10 apps will launch: None of my MS apps seem to want to launch. the symptom is they appear to start to launch and then shutdown. This includes; the MS store, Feedback Hub, Calculator, the app to view photos, and pretty much any of the MS apps that came with Windows 10. I have checked for...
  9. None of my windows apps work

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    None of my windows apps work: I just did the update to windows 10 and now none of my windows apps work. I have tried resetting all the apps, repairing them, and running the powershell with answers from other threads. I tried redoing the update, and even tried restoring to earlier version of windows. None...
  10. None of the Windows Apps will open

None of the Windows Apps will open: After updating to the anniversary update none of the windows apps will open. Things like Edge, Store, etc. I click on the icon and a new window will flash on but immediately off. Any ideas? I have none... 64366