Windows 10: Windows 10 - Updated computer, now I have two audio services popping up that are spiking my...

Discus and support Windows 10 - Updated computer, now I have two audio services popping up that are spiking my... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Alienware i7 Windows 10 1903 I just updated and now in my task manager I have two services showing up that are consuming almost 30% of my CPU. One is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/mrfauxe, Jul 8, 2020.

1. Windows 10 - Updated computer, now I have two audio services popping up that are spiking my...

Alienware i7 Windows 10 1903

I just updated and now in my task manager I have two services showing up that are consuming almost 30% of my CPU. One is 'Windows Audio' and the other is 'Windows Audio Endpoint Builder'

This is a sound engineering computer and I have a dedicated sound card for all my audio needs. No need for the built in computer audio.

Here's a pic of my task manager:
    https://i.imgur.com/YFEcBaH.jpg

Any idea what I can do? I've already tried ending these services and that helps, but they pop up again whenever I restart.

submitted by /u/mrfauxe
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/mrfauxe, Jul 8, 2020

2. Windows 10, audio pop ups

I have upgraded to Windows 10 on two computers. Both are now receiving audio pop up advertising. Any suggestions?

DavidWiswell, Jul 8, 2020
  3. Jayce Win User
    The Ultimate Realtek HD Audio Driver Mod for Windows 10

Everyone that post ids, need just do these steps and you will be good. I kinda tired of keep on uploading the inf. file

1.Go Open up device manager
    2. Go under sound,video, and game controllers
    3. Find Realtek High Definition Audio
    4. Right click and hit update driver
    5. Browse my computer for driver software
    6. Let me pick from a list of available drivers on my computer
    7. Click Have Disk and hit browse
    8. Click on the Realtek HD Audio mod folder and look for win64
    9. Click on the HDXRT4 and click ok,
    10. Click Next and Yes
    additional if you want dts audio and others, install it now before next step.
    After it is done, restart the PC

You should be good then and also make sure before doing these steps that you have driver enforcement disabled.

Jayce, Jul 8, 2020
  4. Jayce Win User

Windows 10 - Updated computer, now I have two audio services popping up that are spiking my...

The Ultimate Realtek HD Audio Driver Mod for Windows 10

I had the realtek error when using the installer, so I did these step and It Worked

1.Go Open up device manager
    2. Go under sound,video, and game controllers
    3. Find Realtek High Definition Audio
    4. Right click and hit update driver
    5. Browse my computer for driver software
    6. Let me pick from a list of available drivers on my computer
    7. Click Have Disk and hit browse
    8. Click on the Realtek HD Audio mod folder and look for win64
    9. Click on the HDXRT4 and click ok,
    10. Click Next and Yes
    After it is done, restart the PC

You should be good then and also make sure before doing these steps that you have driver enforcement disabled.

Jayce, Jul 8, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 - Updated computer, now I have two audio services popping up that are spiking my...

1. Windows 10 - Updated computer, now I have two audio services popping up that are spiking my... - Similar Threads - Updated computer audio

2. My audio services aren't working and i can't update my computer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My audio services aren't working and i can't update my computer: so i noticed that my audio has a little x on it, not cause it muted, but because the audio services are just not working.so i did what it recommended and try to update windows, but the windows screen first says, "please reopen settings later" and then when i reload the page...
  3. RealtekR Audio is not popping up in my audio tab

in Windows 10 Gaming
    RealtekR Audio is not popping up in my audio tab: usually theres more here like speakers or something and none of the output audio, help i also think its a driver thing https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/realtekr-audio-is-not-popping-up-in-my-audio-tab/b5e07873-7bd0-427a-8afc-f72a59969a2d
  4. RealtekR Audio is not popping up in my audio tab

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    RealtekR Audio is not popping up in my audio tab: usually theres more here like speakers or something and none of the output audio, help i also think its a driver thing https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/realtekr-audio-is-not-popping-up-in-my-audio-tab/b5e07873-7bd0-427a-8afc-f72a59969a2d
  5. The Windows 10 "end of service update' messed up my computer

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    The Windows 10 "end of service update' messed up my computer: Hi everyone, I just did that windows 10 update and now my desktop background is completely black and the profile picture of my microsoft account is just the icon for when you don't have a profile pic but it's reallyyy bad quality, it's like someone just took that icon from a...
  6. My computer updated Windows 10 today and now I have no sound

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My computer updated Windows 10 today and now I have no sound: My computer updated Windows 10 today and now I have no sound. I hope this is not a scam. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-computer-updated-windows-10-today-and-now-i/60c9cca7-bbf5-4a6b-88cb-f7ac00c8ea6a
  7. Windows 10 audio pop up

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 audio pop up: I was wondering if anyone could help me with the audio pop up thing whenever i change my volume i dont see it anymore although most people dont like i would prefer to have so i can check my volume and adjust it without looking at the volume mixer or something but now the pop...
  8. audio pop up

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    audio pop up: How do i Enable the auto popup dialog when i plugg in my headset? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/audio-pop-up/81da6159-373a-419f-9666-3313cdd9f2ea
  9. Microsoft - you have now messed up two of my computers with your updates.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Microsoft - you have now messed up two of my computers with your updates.: Waht has happened to you? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-you-have-now-messed-up-two-of-my/b7aa9719-2f8f-4228-a87a-5f3ee9408c68
  10. After a reset due to update breaking computer and then 1709 updating I now have two...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    After a reset due to update breaking computer and then 1709 updating I now have two...: After an update wrecked my laptop like usual. Then reseting the computer, on the initial startup there was an administrator account on the login page along with my usual account, the admin account goes straight into the incorrect password or user name was used error, which I...