Windows 10: Windows 10 updated DST for everything, except for the calendar in the bottom right

Discus and support Windows 10 updated DST for everything, except for the calendar in the bottom right in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; How can I fix this bug? I have a lecture for 2-3 pm, but it shows as 1-2pm in the bottom right calender from the taskbar. But if I open the calender... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/tonyantonio, Nov 2, 2020.

1. Windows 10 updated DST for everything, except for the calendar in the bottom right

How can I fix this bug? I have a lecture for 2-3 pm, but it shows as 1-2pm in the bottom right calender from the taskbar. But if I open the calender program or go into outlook calender on my phone, they have the correct lecture time of 2-3pm. I don't get why the task bar callender is disobeying, every single time there is an hour early. Is there a way to restart it?

submitted by /u/tonyantonio
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/tonyantonio, Nov 2, 2020
  2. Arul_D Win User

Windows 10 Calendar

Hello,

Thank you for posting your query on this forum.

I would suggest you to follow the steps to delete the entries in a calendar app.

• Type calendar in the search bar and press enter

• Right click on an entry or Event and click on more details.

• On the top you can find the delete option.

• Click on delete to delete a particular enter or event.
    Hope this information is helpful. Please feel free to reply in case you face any other issues with Windows in future.

Arul_D, Nov 2, 2020
  3. Windows 10 calendar at startup

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps:

• Press Windows key.
    • In start menu.
    • Search for calendar.
    • And right click on the app.
    • Click on Pin to start option.

Please let us know if you need further assistance.

Thank you.

Divya Murugan, Nov 2, 2020
  4. Mel Tar Win User

Windows 10 updated DST for everything, except for the calendar in the bottom right

Mel Tar, Nov 2, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 updated DST for everything, except for the calendar in the bottom right

1. Windows 10 updated DST for everything, except for the calendar in the bottom right - Similar Threads - updated DST everything

2. Calendar Widget bottom right corner won't open

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Calendar Widget bottom right corner won't open: I don't know why it doesn't open, don't know what I did. Nothing I found online helped. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/calendar-widget-bottom-right-corner-wont-open/d343cf42-e6d7-40c7-b11f-2f77b1bf3a4d
  3. Calendar Widget bottom right corner won't open

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Calendar Widget bottom right corner won't open: I don't know why it doesn't open, don't know what I did. Nothing I found online helped. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/calendar-widget-bottom-right-corner-wont-open/d343cf42-e6d7-40c7-b11f-2f77b1bf3a4d
  4. My calendar and clock on the bottom right bar are greyed out

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My calendar and clock on the bottom right bar are greyed out: Hello,My calendar and clock are greyed out almost white. This is a screenshot of what it looks like. Can someone advise? I've tried all the solutions I've found online and so far nothing works. Thanks....
  5. My calendar and clock on the bottom right bar are greyed out

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My calendar and clock on the bottom right bar are greyed out: Hello,My calendar and clock are greyed out almost white. This is a screenshot of what it looks like. Can someone advise? I've tried all the solutions I've found online and so far nothing works. Thanks....
  6. Error icon on the bottom right after windows update

in Windows 10 Customization
    Error icon on the bottom right after windows update: so this is erro after updated windows, can you help me find the solution for this? if put at bottom icon go missing or bug like a picture. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/error-icon-on-the-bottom-right-after-windows/21dc49a1-73de-4256-ac96-01e8792eb32b
  7. Windows 10 Update... Now Weather Icon On Bottom Right Corner?

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 Update... Now Weather Icon On Bottom Right Corner?: Recently when i tried to shut down my laptop, saw windows 10 update and did it as i normally do. After the update, i notice on the bottom right corner to the left of the laptop battery icon, wifi connection, sound etc... it shows the weather and like cloudy etc. When you...
  8. Is there a way to have everything on my taskbar (thats on the bottom) to be from right to...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is there a way to have everything on my taskbar (thats on the bottom) to be from right to...: As in that everything thats in the left like start to be on the right and so on . submitted by /u/manayer_ [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ht0inc/is_there_a_way_to_have_everything_on_my_taskbar/
  9. Calendar in windows 10 is right to left

Calendar in windows 10 is right to left: I am on the Israel region but I want to show the Gregorian calendar on my taskbar calendar from left to right as it should be displayed. How can I do that?...
  10. Need to change language on the Window calendar at the bottom right corner of the task bar

Need to change language on the Window calendar at the bottom right corner of the task bar: My new computer has Windows 10 in English except for the calendar on the bottom right of the task bar. All my settings are in the Region of the United States and in English. Everything in Windows 10 is in English except for the calendar. Also, the time is set to 24 hour time...