Windows 10: Windows 10 updated last night and today I cant start Microsoft outlook

Discus and support Windows 10 updated last night and today I cant start Microsoft outlook in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; when I try to start Microsoft outlook this pop up shows (the operating system is not presently configured to run this application)... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by KhalilEl Hachem, Aug 14, 2019.

1. Windows 10 updated last night and today I cant start Microsoft outlook

when I try to start Microsoft outlook this pop up shows (the operating system is not presently configured to run this application)

:)

KhalilEl Hachem, Aug 14, 2019
  2. desennium Win User

Microsoft Windows 10 Fall Creators Update Available Today

Microsoft released Windows 10, code named "Threshold 1," a little over two years ago. As of May of this year, there were approximately 500 million Windows 10 devices worldwide. Originally, Microsoft predicted that Windows 10 would be installed on 1 billion devices by mid-2018. When released, Windows 10 gained huge adoption from those running Windows 7 from the "free-upgrade program" which lasted one year.

Since then however, installations have slowly declined and in July of last year, Microsoft admitted that they would miss their projected goal of 1 billion devices. Since its release, Windows 10 has had three major update releases with "Threshold 2," in 2015, "Anniversary Update," in 2016, "Creators Update" in April of this year and today marks the release of Microsoft's fourth major feature update to its operating system, dubbed "Fall Creators Update," version 1709.

Today's update brings about many new features including:
    • OneDrive On demand (formerly known as OneDrive Placeholders introduced in WIndows 8.1) a way to keep track of your files stored on OneDrive from any of your devices without having to store them locally.
    • 'My People' Hub Integration makes it easier to stay in touch with people right from the taskbar
    • Story Remix gives you to the tools and the power to create content from your photos and videos to make memorable stories
    • Windows Mixed Reality brings a new generation of augmented reality where the real world meets the digital one.
    • Fluent Design System is Microsoft's new design that will take place over the next few years with each feature update. Microsoft intends to make all products and devices one user interface and it begins with the Fall Creators Update.

Furthermore, Microsoft has made changes and brings privacy enhancements with today's update. The Fall Creators Update gives users more control of what information is being collected. Users will be greeted with the Privacy Statement on the setup process to get an idea of what information that entails. Microsoft is also adding two game anti-cheating systems, called TruePlay and Game Monitor, to address the problem of cheating similarly to what VAC (Valve Anti-Cheating) does for Steam.

The Fall Creators Update is available today but will be rolled out in stages as usual. Newer devices most compatible with Windows 10 will receive the update first. The rollout will take several months before everyone is updated. However, if you don't see today's update you can use the Update Assistant Tool to manually update now, here.

Source: Microsoft

desennium, Aug 14, 2019
  3. OSdevr Win User
    Microsoft Windows 10 Fall Creators Update Available Today

Oh dear they're still pushing that. I STILL don't like the metro tiles and stuff!

OSdevr, Aug 14, 2019
  4. Windows 10 updated last night and today I cant start Microsoft outlook

Microsoft Selects Dolby Audio for Windows 10

it would've been great if microsoft added HEVC decoders, LAV filters along with other codecs with Windows 10, and developing WMP to be better than VLC, KMPlayer and such sorts of media players.

Nevertheless, this is good step for microsoft, by far.

Analog_Interface, Aug 14, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 updated last night and today I cant start Microsoft outlook

1. Windows 10 updated last night and today I cant start Microsoft outlook - Similar Threads - updated last night

2. Windows updates loaded last night and then shutdown. When I started up today I could not...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows updates loaded last night and then shutdown. When I started up today I could not...: I have an HP Envy. My phone, tablet, tv, and wife's pc can all access the internet but not my pc. The updates were: KB5001716, KB5031224, a d KB5031356. The pc can see my router but no internet. I also can't connect to my wireless printer. Could the updates affect my network...
  3. Windows updates loaded last night and then shutdown. When I started up today I could not...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows updates loaded last night and then shutdown. When I started up today I could not...: I have an HP Envy. My phone, tablet, tv, and wife's pc can all access the internet but not my pc. The updates were: KB5001716, KB5031224, a d KB5031356. The pc can see my router but no internet. I also can't connect to my wireless printer. Could the updates affect my network...
  4. Windows updates loaded last night and then shutdown. When I started up today I could not...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Last night Windows 10 ran a 40 minute update: today laptop cant get past the bios setup...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Last night Windows 10 ran a 40 minute update: today laptop cant get past the bios setup...: As the header states. Last night when I went to shut down my laptop [Aorus gaming laptop with formally everything running fine using Windows 10 64bit on 1TB solid state drive] the shutdown options insisted that I 'apply updates then shut down'. During that update process it...
  6. Microsoft update running since last night

Microsoft update running since last night: The Microsoft windows update has been running since last night and indicates it's only 91% installed. How can I stop this install while it's in progress? Thanks....
  7. Windows UpDate From Last Night

Windows UpDate From Last Night: This thing is hung up. It reboots and I can get to the basic screen, but about half my icons don't render. Also, on the toolbar, my icons aren't there. The Windows icon in the bottom left corner is black and white and when you hover the mouse over it, you get the blue circle...
  8. Windows update last night

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows update last night: Just checkexc what was new after the update applied last night and can't find anything about Microsoft overwriting my personalisations. For instance you have removed my wallpaper and replaced it with a black screen and have changed my screensaver from "Windows 10 is ****" to...
  9. why is microsoft so usless at updates? windows updated last night and today there is no...

why is microsoft so usless at updates? windows updated last night and today there is no...: im fu-king sick of microcrap keep putting out buggie updated. why dont they just leave our pc's alone. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-is-microsoft-so-usless-at-updates-windows/d309d7f6-0a52-4ca6-8ad0-46037e3a7850
  10. lastest microsoft update last night

lastest microsoft update last night: Last night my computer updated and when I turned my computer on there are a lot of foreign looking symbols in the place of my shortcuts and on my word documents. I open a new word document and instead of "save" or "home" at the top I get boxes, triangles, question marks...