Windows 10: Windows 10 updated mid december and has been running dead slow since then.

Discus and support Windows 10 updated mid december and has been running dead slow since then. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Windows 10 updated mid December and has been running dead slow since then. Frequently get "Not responding" and generally wait another minute or so and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Steve Paul Taylor, Jan 2, 2019.

1. Windows 10 updated mid december and has been running dead slow since then.

Windows 10 updated mid December and has been running dead slow since then. Frequently get "Not responding" and generally wait another minute or so and it does eventually. Any thoughts? Is it just me?

:)

Steve Paul Taylor, Jan 2, 2019
  2. Mayra Aqu Win User

Updates slowing computer performance

Hi,

Listed below are possible causes why Windows is running slow:

• Too many application installed.
    • Virus and malware.
    • Corrupted system files.
    • Outdated drivers.

For us to assist you with the concern, we suggest following the steps on this
    article

Update us with the outcome so we can provide further assistance.

Mayra Aqu, Jan 2, 2019
  3. WHY IS WINDOWS 10 RUNNING SO SLOW?

Hi Sven,

Thanks for showing interest on Windows 10.

I would suggest you to Run Maintenance task

The Run maintenance task checks issues that might slow down your computer's, such as how many users are currently logged on to the computer and whether multiple programs are running at the same time.

Follow the below steps.

• Press Windows + X on the keyboard.

• Select Control Panel.

• Select Troubleshooting.

• Click on Run maintenance task under
      System and Security.

Hope it helps, reply to us with the status of your issue. We will be happy to assist you.

Santosh_Rai, Jan 2, 2019
  4. Windows 10 updated mid december and has been running dead slow since then.

Windows 10 update December 2017

Since the last update of Windows 10 that i just installed on December 26, 2017, my computer is running VERY slow!! What can be done to fix the issue?

philbrand1, Jan 2, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 updated mid december and has been running dead slow since then.

1. Windows 10 updated mid december and has been running dead slow since then. - Similar Threads - updated mid december

2. Windows 10 mid December 2023 loss of WiFi connectivity.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 mid December 2023 loss of WiFi connectivity.: I have been having problems connecting my PC to WiFi since around mid December running Win 10. I've heard of an issue with Win11 but KB5033372 not KB5033375 was installed mid December, since then i feel my WiFi won't connect, the PC will however connect to my phones hot-spot...
  3. Laptop died, and since rebooting it, it has been running extremely slow.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Laptop died, and since rebooting it, it has been running extremely slow.: It is a 2020 HP Omen 15, with a Ryzen 7 4000 Series and a NVIDIA GTX. Not sure what caused this issue as it was running fine earlier. [UserBenchmarks: Game 5%, Desk 20%, Work 5%](https://www.userbenchmark.com/UserRun/40789759) ||Model|Bench :----|:----|:----|...
  4. Windows has failed to install feature updates since December 2019

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows has failed to install feature updates since December 2019: Hi all, I'm having trouble getting my windows to install Feature update to Windows 10, version 1909 Installation has been failing at 75% My version is Win 10 Home 64 build 17134 Last failed install attempt on ‎26/‎07/‎2020 - 0x80246010 Now I see that its been...
  5. Windows has failed to install feature updates since December

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows has failed to install feature updates since December: Hi all, I'm having trouble getting my windows to install Feature update to Windows 10, version 1909 Installation has been failing at 75% My version is Win 10 Home 64 build 17134 Last failed install attempt on ‎26/‎07/‎2020 - 0x80246010 Now I see that its been...
  6. Windows running slow since update back in April

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows running slow since update back in April: Hello, I have been experiencing performance issues with my laptop HP Model 14-dk0599sa with the following specs: Processor: AMD Ryzen 3 3200U with Radeon Vega Mobile Gfx 2.60 GHz; RAM: 4GB; System type: 64-bit Operating System, x64 based processor These issues began...
  7. Windows 10 Running slow/laggy since mid January

Windows 10 Running slow/laggy since mid January: Hi there. My windows 10 was running just fine as usual, but at some point during this month without any change in hardware or software, my computer started running very slow, to the point that games, programs, and even windows itself lags and is painfully slow. I highly...
  8. Windows 10 Running slow/laggy since mid January

Windows 10 Running slow/laggy since mid January: Hi there. My windows 10 was running just fine as usual, but at some point during this month without any change in hardware or software, my computer started running very slow, to the point that games, programs, and even windows itself lags and is painfully slow. I highly...
  9. My disk has been running at 100% ever since a recent Windows update.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My disk has been running at 100% ever since a recent Windows update.: HP Omen Desktop 870-224 7th Gen. Intel Core i5-7400 processor 8 GBB DDR4-2133 SDRAM mem. NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 Windows 10 I'm not much of a tech sav, however I had updated my computer a few days ago and didn't touch it until friday, I come back to it and it's all of a...
  10. My internet has been running extremely slow

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    My internet has been running extremely slow: My internet is running extremely slow https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-networking/my-internet-has-been-running-extremely-slow/1c045282-71fd-4cfd-81de-880ebc80429a

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 hasnt updated since december