Windows 10: Windows 10 updater gives error when trying to scan for updates, and when trying to run...

Discus and support Windows 10 updater gives error when trying to scan for updates, and when trying to run... in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; The question speaks for itself. I do not know how it came into being but every time i try to run windows installer it gives a 0x800b0001 error. Also... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by GermanTimashev, Apr 3, 2020.

1. Windows 10 updater gives error when trying to scan for updates, and when trying to run...

The question speaks for itself. I do not know how it came into being but every time i try to run windows installer it gives a 0x800b0001 error. Also when i try to run system apps like services windows says that an administrator has blocked me from using them, though i am the admin. I think those problems are connected together as they started during the same time. Also, roughly at the same time i noticed that nvidia driver installer doesn't work, and i tried everything, even completely deleting my nvidia drivers and trying to run the installer in safe mode. Right now, i am left with no drivers for my gpu, and blocked from trying to update them through windows and any access to system apps. HELP.

here are some screenshots. Windows 10 updater gives error when trying to scan for updates, and when trying to run... 886dae71-ee6d-4c0b-962d-b667481e4a3d?upload=true.png Windows 10 updater gives error when trying to scan for updates, and when trying to run... e742ab6d-5cc5-4be1-a22f-dcf3817fe48b?upload=true.png

:)

GermanTimashev, Apr 3, 2020
  2. DaMulta Win User

Who has seen this vista update error

When you go to Windows vista update and it tell you to update a driver that you have already updated. Then it says failed to update and gives you the error code that tell you that you already have a never version than that. WTF? Why in the world would it be trying to updated something with an older driver. Well the only way to get it out of your windows update list is to go uninstall what ever that driver is then run the update and install it. Then run the newer drivers again.

Well I still can't get the Nivida Network Bridge to disappear out of the list. I uninstall the one in device manager and go to the update and before it's even done with that. Vista is automatically installing a newer version than is in the Vista update list.......

DaMulta, Apr 3, 2020
  3. Silvero Win User
    Windows 10 Update C1900101-30018 Error

Hello, I am trying to update from Windows 8 to Windows 10 directly from notifications but I am getting this error after the setup is completed. I am getting this error after: C1900101-30018 Error

Error: https://postimg.org/image/m146zmpav/
    Notification upgrade: https://postimg.org/image/l2mwuhyn5/

Any help would be appreciated *Smile Windows 10 updater gives error when trying to scan for updates, and when trying to run... :) Thank you.

Silvero, Apr 3, 2020
  4. Kursah Win User

Windows 10 updater gives error when trying to scan for updates, and when trying to run...

Windows 10 update doesn't work

Does it tell you what update it is trying to download at least? If so you can likely manually download it and install, that can fix these issues sometimes.

The last Windows 10 update issue I had was resolved in the evening after clearing the update cache (as you had done in the OP), though initial scans came back with errors. Try rebooting the PC and letting it be for a couple hours. Maybe you already have, and maybe it already didn't work.

If not, try and manually install the update it fails to get/install. You might also consider running SFC /Scannow and verify that there's no OS corruption causing any issues here as well.

Kursah, Apr 3, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 updater gives error when trying to scan for updates, and when trying to run...

1. Windows 10 updater gives error when trying to scan for updates, and when trying to run... - Similar Threads - updater error trying

2. PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA error when trying to update Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA error when trying to update Windows 10: Hello,Whenever I try to update version 22H2, a blue screen error occurs showing the code "PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA", then the computer goes back to the previous version and it works fine. I have been dragging the same problem for about two years and I never had the time...
  3. Error when trying to install update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error when trying to install update: I keep getting this message when hitting the "download & install" button for Hewlett-Packard - USB - 1/20/2018 12:00:00 AM - 47.0.4098.1820: Install error - 0x80070103. I have tried to click "retry" and restart as well, but the error message kept appearing.Edition Windows 11...
  4. When trying to update it gives me Error Code 0x800f020b

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    When trying to update it gives me Error Code 0x800f020b: I get the following message while updating in Win 10. I don't know why the update doesn't install automaticallyThere were some problems installing the updates, but we will try again later. If you keep seeing this and want to search the web or contact support for information,...
  5. Error message 0x8024a105 when trying to scan for Windows Update

Error message 0x8024a105 when trying to scan for Windows Update: Hello, I started to get warnings about windows updates and that my device "is missing important security and quality fixes". I try to scan for updates but I constantly get error 0x8024a105. I found some methods online and tried them out, but no luck: Method 1: I did the...
  6. Error when trying to update

Error when trying to update: Hi, when I try to update I get an error 0x80080005. Can you please tell me what I can do to solve this problem ? Regards, Didier. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/error-when-trying-to-update/ef8a7e71-37f3-4bf2-9080-2733db8ee9f2
  7. Error message when trying to scan

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Error message when trying to scan: I am getting on my Samsung Xpress C1860 Printer/Fax/Scanner an "I/O error while communicating with the device. Please wait and try scanning again, if it does not help,please turn the device off, then switch it on and wait while it warms up". However, I've tried this and it...
  8. Error when Windows 10 is trying to update

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Error when Windows 10 is trying to update: When I reboot my PC, I receive an error message: "unable to complete updates. Undoing changes" . I haven’t been able to install the following updates because of this error. КВ4535669, КВ4486153, КВ4534273. Updating stops with error code 0х800F0922...
  9. When running "Windows Update" in services it gives an error.

When running "Windows Update" in services it gives an error.: Hi, I've been trying to run the "Windows update" service from disabled to automatic it gives me this error message saying "Access is denied". My account is an administrator and I've also tried running services.msc as an administrator and it gives me the same message. I'm...
  10. Error when trying to run update

Error when trying to run update: I have Windows 10 pro ... Keep getting can not connect to update service. I am connected to interet and ran troubleshooting .... same result https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/error-when-trying-to-run-update/fe646a9c-3f5b-4218-9d97-aca8059b99b1