Windows 10: Windows 10 updater used newer version before an older one which caused bugs

Discus and support Windows 10 updater used newer version before an older one which caused bugs in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hello,I had to rollback my windows from February's version because of bugs (I used the update assistant), while waiting for the March update. Yesterday... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/AFTBeeblebrox, Mar 29, 2020.

1. Windows 10 updater used newer version before an older one which caused bugs

Hello,I had to rollback my windows from February's version because of bugs (I used the update assistant), while waiting for the March update. Yesterday it appeared so I had the February's one and March's one (total of two updates in the same time). The problem is that it used March's update AND THEN February's one. I'm worried that the one I have now it Feb's and not March. How can I make sure? I tried to compare my os build to the one in the website, but I couldn't find Feb's one (it does fit one of March's numbers though).Thanks in advance!

Edit: My OS build is 18363.752, Version: 1909

submitted by /u/AFTBeeblebrox
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/AFTBeeblebrox, Mar 29, 2020
  2. Techtu Win User

Need msn older version number

Errrm doesn't anyone else seem to have the issue that when using an older version of Windows Live Messenger/MSN they are unable to sign in because it say's there is a newer version and must update to sign in...?

Techtu, Mar 29, 2020
  3. Swapping to an older version of windows

Is there still an official way to drop back to an older version of windows, I honestly don't mind using a 3rd party way. If possible, can you list step by step instructions or a link to an easy to use website. Thanks.

jordanrothstein, Mar 29, 2020
  4. jsfitz54 Win User

Windows 10 updater used newer version before an older one which caused bugs

Major BUG: GPU-Z causes Windows 10 PC to hard lock

Your SPECS: Windows 10 Pro 64-bit version 1511 + all updates installed

NEWEST BELOW

SEE THIS: Download Windows 10 ESD

jsfitz54, Mar 29, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 updater used newer version before an older one which caused bugs

1. Windows 10 updater used newer version before an older one which caused bugs - Similar Threads - updater used newer

2. Windows Update installing an older version after a newer one

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Update installing an older version after a newer one: I recently just booted my old laptop which was not turned on for a few years now. So Windows Update started downloading the latest versions of Windows. It installed an update, "2020-06 Update for Windows 10 Version 1703 for x64-based Systems KB4480730", which is an update...
  3. Windows Update installing an older version after a newer one

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Update installing an older version after a newer one: I recently just booted my old laptop which was not turned on for a few years now. So Windows Update started downloading the latest versions of Windows. It installed an update, "2020-06 Update for Windows 10 Version 1703 for x64-based Systems KB4480730", which is an update...
  4. Windows Update installing an older version after a newer one

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. can you use a windows 10 recovery usb that has a newer version on older windows 10 versions?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    can you use a windows 10 recovery usb that has a newer version on older windows 10 versions?: i wanna ask this question since my windows installation just broke. luckily i have a recovery drive lying around but its from version 21h2, and my pc currently has 21h1 installed. will this still work? i really dont wanna try it out right now just in case lol...
  6. can you use a windows 10 recovery usb that has a newer version on older windows 10 versions?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    can you use a windows 10 recovery usb that has a newer version on older windows 10 versions?: i wanna ask this question since my windows installation just broke. luckily i have a recovery drive lying around but its from version 21h2, and my pc currently has 21h1 installed. will this still work? i really dont wanna try it out right now just in case lol...
  7. can you use a windows 10 recovery usb that has a newer version on older windows 10 versions?

8. Installation of newer version of Windows 10 in an old pc which is running on older version...

Installation of newer version of Windows 10 in an old pc which is running on older version...: I am using dell laptop bought in 2012,it used to run on windows 7 before and it was a bit slow so i gave it to format to windows 10.It has been formatted to the older version of windows 10.It is just a bit slow in this version.Now can i update it to the latest version of...
  9. Can a newer Windows 10 repair an older one?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can a newer Windows 10 repair an older one?: Hello. After a lot of research, I've just get to the point that I need the iso bootable on my usb to acces the command prompt and fix my current Windows Version. But my question is if I can just use the 1909 iso to fix my 1803 current installation. I just need the bootloader...
  10. which is the newer version of windows 10, 1903 or 1809??

which is the newer version of windows 10, 1903 or 1809??: windows 10, which is the newer version, 1903 or 1809?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/which-is-the-newer-version-of-windows-10-1903-or/c0424991-e0fe-4f19-92da-10f0360b14e0