Windows 10: Windows 10 updates and Dell Latitude E6320 laptop

Discus and support Windows 10 updates and Dell Latitude E6320 laptop in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I didn't have any problems with updates on my E6320 laptop I've had for a few years until earlier this year 2020. It didn't just Crash, it caused a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by JanBassett1, Aug 20, 2020.

1. Windows 10 updates and Dell Latitude E6320 laptop

I didn't have any problems with updates on my E6320 laptop I've had for a few years until earlier this year 2020. It didn't just Crash, it caused a Major FATAL ERROR and I had to WIPE, almost a Completely Clean Re-install of Windows!! What. Happened??!! I am Deathly afraid of ANY updates for this laptop, can't get ANY answers on Dell's site, anywhere else. I ABsoLUTELY will NOT be doing ANY more updates until I am POSitive it's okay. I did learn afterwards that Microsoft actually Quit TESTING their UPdates?! ****?! Letigious much???? Someone please help, at least to let me know it's okay to NOT get updates! Again laptop is Dell Latitude E6320, running Windows 10

:)

JanBassett1, Aug 20, 2020

2. Poorly function Windows 10 on Dell Latitude E6320

Hello Anthony,

You are indeed correct, the Latitude E6320 (much to my dismay) is specifically excluded from the list of Windows 10 compatible hardware! As I mentioned in my original posting, I was able to install Windows 10 on the laptop, but the laptop was essentially
    non-functional, i.e. the OS would start up, and I could see the desktop, but I couldn't even open the Start menu! I requested and received a refund from MS, then I had to find a copy of 7 (I purchased one from a re-seller at Amazon; hurry and get one quickly
    before they all disappear!) to install on the laptop. So, long story short, if you have a Latitude E6320 and it already has Windows 7, DON"T try to load Windows 10!

Hope that helps,

Dr. Collier

RayCollier, Aug 20, 2020
  3. Bree Win User
    Dell Latitude E6320 with none funstioning SD reader

There are no specific SD card drivers for your model on the Dell site: https://www.dell.com/support/home/uk...-e6320/drivers

In fact, I know of no machine that requires a specific driver for its SD card. All my machines with a clean install, including two Dells, use the Microsoft-supplied driver. This is from a clean install on a Dell E7440:

Windows 10 updates and Dell Latitude E6320 laptop [​IMG]

The most likely explanation is a hardware problem, either the reader is faulty or if you are lucky it has just become disconnected. The Owners Manual has full disassembly instructions, available to download here:

https://www.dell.com/support/home/uk...ude-e6320/docs

4. Windows 10 updates and Dell Latitude E6320 laptop

Poorly function Windows 10 on Dell Latitude E6320

Was this done on Latitude E6320?

If yes, then did the sound/audio worked as well?

Abhi Banerjee, Aug 20, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 updates and Dell Latitude E6320 laptop

1. Windows 10 updates and Dell Latitude E6320 laptop - Similar Threads - updates Dell Latitude

2. Dell Latitude Laptop No Sound Drivers For Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Dell Latitude Laptop No Sound Drivers For Windows 10: Upgrade from Windows 7 to Windows 10. Dell does not offer any drivers for Windows 10. Need help getting sound on my computer? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dell-latitude-laptop-no-sound-drivers-for-windows/670c5cc4-ec1f-4451-85e9-52ca7430a986
  3. Dell Latitude Laptop No Sound Drivers For Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Dell Latitude Laptop No Sound Drivers For Windows 10: Upgrade from Windows 7 to Windows 10. Dell does not offer any drivers for Windows 10. Need help getting sound on my computer? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dell-latitude-laptop-no-sound-drivers-for-windows/670c5cc4-ec1f-4451-85e9-52ca7430a986
  4. Dell Latitude Laptop No Sound Drivers For Windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Dell Latitude E6320 Laptop No Sound Drivers For Windows 10

Dell Latitude E6320 Laptop No Sound Drivers For Windows 10: This laptop was upgraded from Windows 7 to Windows 10. Dell does not offer any drivers for Windows 10. Windows 10 was supposed to solve problems for unavailable drivers but it has not done so. Without sound the computer is practically worthless. I tried every suggestion and...
  6. Dell Latitude E6320 Laptop No Sound Drivers For Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Dell Latitude E6320 Laptop No Sound Drivers For Windows 10: This laptop was upgraded from Windows 7 to Windows 10. Dell does not offer any drivers for Windows 10. Windows 10 was supposed to solve problems for unavailable drivers but it has not done so. Without sound the computer is practically worthless. I tried every suggestion and...
  7. Dell Latitude E6320 Laptop No Sound Drivers For Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Latitude e6320 with Throttlestop

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Latitude e6320 with Throttlestop: So... Yeah I wanna push this laptop to its limits. Can someone help me set up the ThrottleStop software for this laptop specifically so it wont throttle hard but will be able to work a little faster? If someone cant read the specs of the laptop here they are: Core i5-2520m...
  9. Dell Latitude E6320 with none funstioning SD reader

Dell Latitude E6320 with none funstioning SD reader: I inherited a Dell E6320 which is still working fine except for the SD reader in the front. The laptop has Windows 10 Enterprise installed. In device manager the SD reader was at first only ticked with a yellow triangle and when I uninstalled it, windows did not reinstall it....
  10. windows 10 Dell laptop Latitude

in Windows 10 Customization
    windows 10 Dell laptop Latitude: just got this today. Finally got it connected to the Internet and my home network except for printer and 2nd network. Set up name for laptop. Set password (BIG MISTAKE) It's one I use all the time or a variation of it. shut down the laptop. Restarted it and now...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Does Dell Latitude E6320 support Windows 10?