Windows 10: windows 10 updates and reload.

Discus and support windows 10 updates and reload. in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; All attempts to do this get the message 'can't update system reserve partition'. Have tried all the results on the web but not resolved. Help?????... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by BobBarnard1, Oct 18, 2018.

1. windows 10 updates and reload.

All attempts to do this get the message 'can't update system reserve partition'. Have tried all the results on the web but not resolved. Help?????

:)

BobBarnard1, Oct 18, 2018

2. RELOADING FILES

hello,

Thank you for posting your concern here in Microsoft Community and welcome to the Windows 10 Family. I would be happy to assist you.

From the description provided, I understand that Belarc Advisor is notifying you of the updates that needs to be reloaded.

I would suggest you to check if the mentioned KB updates are properly installed from the Windows Update History. I would also suggest you to follow the below steps and see if it helps.

Step 1 Follow these steps to run the Windows inbuilt troubleshooter:

• Write Troubleshooting in the search box and hit enter.
    • Click on Troubleshooting tab.
    • Click on view all option on the upper left corner.
    • Select the Windows Update option from the list.
    • Click Next to run theTroubleshooter.

Step 2 Try to use the Windows Update troubleshooter and see if it helps.

Link http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/troubleshoot-problems-installing-updates#1TC=windows-8

(Also applies to Windows 10)

For more assistance, I would suggest you to post the same query in TechNet Forums.

Link: https://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/home?forum=WinPreview2014General%2CWinPreview2015Phone&filter=alltypes&sort=lastpostdesc

Hope the above information was helpful.

Thank You.

Sayan_Ghosh, Oct 18, 2018
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Oct 18, 2018
  4. AsRock Win User

windows 10 updates and reload.

Windows 10 Update

Well just noticed a pretty large one pop up coming in at 914MB, seems it makes some pretty serous updates.

KB3172985
    https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/3172985

This security update includes improvements and fixes in the functionality of Windows 10 Version 1511 and Windows Server 2016 Technical Preview 4. It also resolves the following vulnerabilities in Windows:

• 3175677 MS16-094: Security update for secure boot: July 12, 2016
    • 3174060 MS16-093: Security update for Adobe Flash Player: July 12, 2016
    • 3171910 MS16-092: Security update for Windows Kernel: July 12, 2016
    • 3170048 MS16-091: Security update for .Net Framework: July 12, 2016
    • 3171481 MS16-090: Security update for Kernel Mode Drivers: July 12, 2016
    • 3170050 MS16-089: Security update for Windows secure kernel mode: July 12, 2016
    • 3170005 MS16-087: Security update for the Microsoft Print Spooler: July 12, 2016
    • 3169999 MS16-085: Cumulative security update for Microsoft Edge: July 12, 2016
    • 3169991 MS16-084: Cumulative security update for Internet Explorer: July 12, 2016

AsRock, Oct 18, 2018
Thema:

windows 10 updates and reload.

1. windows 10 updates and reload. - Similar Threads - updates reload

2. Windows 11's Moment Update 5 is finally here: how to download

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 11's Moment Update 5 is finally here: how to download: Microsoft released the fifth Moment Update for Windows 11 in February 2024. This release did not reach many user systems, as Microsoft limited its availability artificially. While Microsoft did state that the update was available to "seekers", users who check for updates...
  3. Why can't Windows reload settings, preferences, cookies etc after an update.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why can't Windows reload settings, preferences, cookies etc after an update.: Windows updates seem to be getting more and more frequent and usually I first I know that there has been one is when I lose all my logins, preferences.... etc It only takes a few minutes but it is very irritating....
  4. Why can't Windows reload settings, preferences, cookies etc after an update.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why can't Windows reload settings, preferences, cookies etc after an update.: Windows updates seem to be getting more and more frequent and usually I first I know that there has been one is when I lose all my logins, preferences.... etc It only takes a few minutes but it is very irritating....
  5. Unable to install windows 10 updates after restoring/reloading windows 10 after original...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Unable to install windows 10 updates after restoring/reloading windows 10 after original...: RE: The subject. My windows on my 5 year old HP ENVY laptop crashed about a month ago. With the help from a Costco tech guy we managed to go through the process of downloading a copy of windows 10 from the Microsoft website via thumb drive and reinstall it on the Laptop....
  6. Cannot remove ASUS Smart Gesture to reload it after November update

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Cannot remove ASUS Smart Gesture to reload it after November update: The usual stoppage of Smart Gesture after a windows 10 update always needs to have me remove the ATK and Smart Gesture programs and reinstall them. However, this time the Smart Gesture will not fully remove resulting in an error that does not stop trying to remove it. I have...
  7. can somebody please help me! after windows 10 update , windows will not reload.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    can somebody please help me! after windows 10 update , windows will not reload.: i have a hp computer. i have downloaded windows 10 to my usb. what to do now! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-update/can-somebody-please-help-me-after-windows-10/160bab2b-d94d-40f1-bc53-331fb594cb5a
  8. Website won't update when reloaded - IE11

in Browsers and Email
    Website won't update when reloaded - IE11: I'm trying to read one of the big U.S. news websites in IE11 but it's literally showing me yesterday's news. I've cleared cache, dropped cache disk space to its minimum of 8MB, changed cache settings to check for newer versions of stored pages every time I load the page....
  9. Desktop screen reloading over and over on 1709 update cant do anything

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Desktop screen reloading over and over on 1709 update cant do anything: Had perfect running updated DV7 HP. Always updated. Always scanned for virus'. SFC never reports errors. SSD drive 840 Pro that works well. Does same thing with backup SSD. Update loads fine, no issues but the screen keeps toggling or resetting every 2 seconds or so and I...
  10. update version 1511, 10586 fails and continously reloads

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    update version 1511, 10586 fails and continously reloads: my system wanted "to configure a separate update". It downloaded forever, then said the update failed - no explanation. "try again" downloaded what appears to be the whole lot again, taking forever. It failed - no explanation. Now its downloading forever again. Aside...