Windows 10: windows 10 updates continuing to make havoc w flash

Discus and support windows 10 updates continuing to make havoc w flash in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; for last few months updates creating havoc with flash. updates arrive and i get oops you have no flash , download or update but i do have flash and it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by candacecole1, Nov 14, 2018.

1. windows 10 updates continuing to make havoc w flash

for last few months updates creating havoc with flash. updates arrive and i get oops you have no flash , download or update but i do have flash and it is updated. via adobe flash info i have tried opening affected games and clicking on little lock in toolbar, going to settings and clicking on Allow ..but then i get the crashed image on white telling me to right click and then on run .. does not work. i then have to spend hours restoring to previous point before updates . every few days as windows goes back to trying to update. i am at the point of saying .. Mac.

help please

candace

:)

candacecole1, Nov 14, 2018
  2. AsRock Win User

Windows 10 Update

Well just noticed a pretty large one pop up coming in at 914MB, seems it makes some pretty serous updates.

KB3172985
    https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/3172985

This security update includes improvements and fixes in the functionality of Windows 10 Version 1511 and Windows Server 2016 Technical Preview 4. It also resolves the following vulnerabilities in Windows:

• 3175677 MS16-094: Security update for secure boot: July 12, 2016
    • 3174060 MS16-093: Security update for Adobe Flash Player: July 12, 2016
    • 3171910 MS16-092: Security update for Windows Kernel: July 12, 2016
    • 3170048 MS16-091: Security update for .Net Framework: July 12, 2016
    • 3171481 MS16-090: Security update for Kernel Mode Drivers: July 12, 2016
    • 3170050 MS16-089: Security update for Windows secure kernel mode: July 12, 2016
    • 3170005 MS16-087: Security update for the Microsoft Print Spooler: July 12, 2016
    • 3169999 MS16-085: Cumulative security update for Microsoft Edge: July 12, 2016
    • 3169991 MS16-084: Cumulative security update for Internet Explorer: July 12, 2016

AsRock, Nov 14, 2018
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Nov 14, 2018
  4. Jomel Ber Win User

windows 10 updates continuing to make havoc w flash

Windows 10 anniversary update, playing havoc with my computer

Hi,

We would like to know more about this concern to better assist you.

• Did you receive error codes or messages ?
    • Did you make any system changes prior to this issue?

We suggest that you check and follow the steps on how to update the driver for your printer provided on this link: Update
    drivers in Windows 10.

You can also visit this link for more troubleshooting steps:
    Fix printer problems.

We are looking forward to your response.

Thank you.

Jomel Ber, Nov 14, 2018
Thema:

windows 10 updates continuing to make havoc w flash

1. windows 10 updates continuing to make havoc w flash - Similar Threads - updates continuing havoc

2. Windows 10 22H2 Upgrade Wreaking Havoc!

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 22H2 Upgrade Wreaking Havoc!: Yesterday, I updated my HP laptop to Windows 10 22H2. Since then both Chrome and Edge are not working after a few minutes of normal internet browsing. For example, I will be on gmail working fine and eventually the browser stops working and tries to reconnect. Or when trying...
  3. Windows 10 22H2 Upgrade Wreaking Havoc!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 22H2 Upgrade Wreaking Havoc!: Yesterday, I updated my HP laptop to Windows 10 22H2. Since then both Chrome and Edge are not working after a few minutes of normal internet browsing. For example, I will be on gmail working fine and eventually the browser stops working and tries to reconnect. Or when trying...
  4. Windows 10 22H2 Upgrade Wreaking Havoc!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Update wrecking havoc

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Update wrecking havoc: Hi everyone. I just did a window update (feature update to Windows 10, version 2004). Ever since I completed it my computer has been a nightmare to use. It keeps changing my unlock ability from a pin to a password, logs me out of websites (I use Chrome) even though I keep...
  6. Latest-W10-update-havoc-keyoard

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Latest-W10-update-havoc-keyoard: laptop-Dell-i7577-spacear-&-other-keys-kaput Uistalled-device-checked-for-drivers. Rolled-ack-update-caused-startup-loop-had-to-reinstall-widows. Reistalled-W10-still-prolem-persists-sometimes-if-I-spam-keys-they-start-workig. Keyoard-was-good-def-update-related Thaks-:)...
  7. Windows 10 CONTINUOUS updates

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 CONTINUOUS updates: Right i'm going to make this quick. IF YOU DO NOT STOP TRYING TO UPDATE MY LAPTOP EVERY SINGLE F**KING DAY, WITH YOUR SHI**Y WINDOWS UPDATES, I WILL NOT HESITATE TO SWITCH TO MAC OR LINUX. EVERY SINGLE TIME I UPDATE MY COMPUTER WITH YOUR VIRUSEY UPDATES, IT TAKES UP MY...
  8. W 10 UPdates

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    W 10 UPdates: How can I stop automatic W-10 updates. Last one, today, removed my sound controls at lower right of screen. I ended up doing a restore as I could not control my sound volume and I teach classes on line and need the volumn control. 52434
  9. Updating W 10

Updating W 10: Does anyone know how the windows updating will be done on 10? Will we have a choice to update or not. 3930
  10. Windows uPDATE IN W 10

Windows uPDATE IN W 10: How do you reset windows update, it hung in downloading an update. 18013