Windows 10: windows 10 updates error messages

Discus and support windows 10 updates error messages in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I recently installed the most recent windows 10 security patches and fixes and now I am seeing a message that comes up intermittently of a lower case i... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by GeorgeIbarra, Apr 27, 2020.

1. windows 10 updates error messages

I recently installed the most recent windows 10 security patches and fixes and now I am seeing a message that comes up intermittently of a lower case i inside a blue circle. Annoying

:)

GeorgeIbarra, Apr 27, 2020

2. Windows Update Error Message 0x80070543

Ya Ya Ya, there's over a hundred threads like this, ...

Anyway, started getting this error message a few days ago, and done a lot of searching on this error message, apparently it's not, uncommon.

In particular, the (currently) 4 updates that are being affected are:
    • Update for Windows 10 Version 1511 (KB3173428) - Error 0x80070543
    • Security Update for Windows 10 Version 1511 (KB3172729) - Error 0x80070543
    • Security Update for Adobe Flash Player for Windows 10 Version 1511 (KB3174060) - Error 0x80070543
    • Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 1511 (KB3176493) - Error 0x80070543

The actions I've taken to date are:
    1. Uninstalled firewall program (comodo)
    2. Uninstalled anti-virus (Avast)
    3. Reset the windows update catalog on local machine.

So the above errors are with the above done.

What other steps should I be taking to resolve the issue?

Below is notations for when I actually add to this thread.

1. Attempted to use the troubleshooter, no dice.

cDreamDancer, Apr 27, 2020
  3. n2bn2b Win User
    Error Message when updating from Win-7 to Won-10

Bree
    I followed your suggestions (2nd Aug 19) for installing Win-10. Made the bootable flash drive successfully through the media creation tool. But when I attempted to upgrade and activate to Win-10 (64 bit) from within Win-7 (Pro-32 bit), I got the following error message:

Error # OxC1900101-Ox20017. " The installation failed in the SAFE_OS phase with an error during BOOT operation"

I read the diagnostics under this error number and carried out the proposed fixes, i.e. update Win-7, uninstall Malwarebyte antivirus, disconnect all external hardware, e.g. printer, scanner, external hard drives. I then tried to repeat the steps to do the upgrade through the Win-10 bootable flash drive as before. Got the same error message.
    Appreciate any further comments and suggestions as to (a) what does a failure in the SAFE_OS during boot operation mean, (b) what can I do to solve it. Is this anything to do with the hardware in my computer? I listed these in my first posting above.
    Thanks for any help

n2bn2b, Apr 27, 2020
  4. Mussels Win User

windows 10 updates error messages

the witcher demo

^ what they said will both work. i suggest updating directX, and in the future please try and list the exact error message... and i want a muffin.

Mussels, Apr 27, 2020
Thema:

windows 10 updates error messages

1. windows 10 updates error messages - Similar Threads - updates error messages

2. Update for windows 10 error message

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Update for windows 10 error message: Error 0x80072ee7 when trying to do an update and keeps failing. What does this mean? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/update-for-windows-10-error-message/277d8920-0310-45ab-909a-0c20cd5de2e2
  3. Update for windows 10 error message

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Update for windows 10 error message: Error 0x80072ee7 when trying to do an update and keeps failing. What does this mean? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/update-for-windows-10-error-message/277d8920-0310-45ab-909a-0c20cd5de2e2
  4. Update for windows 10 error message

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Windows 10 update error message

Windows 10 update error message: Since installing the last major windows 10 update every time I boot up I get the error message "There was a problem starting C:\Windows\System32\LogiLDA.dll is not a valid Win32 application". Does it matter? Can I delete this file?...
  6. Windows 10 Update - Error message

Windows 10 Update - Error message: My device HP Spectre x360 Convertible can't install windows updates. Any ideas that might help fix the problem? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-update-error-message/fbd66a29-ceb3-4113-8508-d5f6f1f2f6d6
  7. Error Message - Windows 10 Update

Error Message - Windows 10 Update: Good morning. While I am new to utilizing a community forum for solving my computer issues, rather than waiting for a Microsoft Tech, I thought I'd give it a try. That said, for some reason, I have lost the ability to Update Windows 10. In fact, when I click on Updates &...
  8. Error Message - Windows Update 10

Error Message - Windows Update 10: Good morning. While I am new to utilizing a community forum for solving my computer issues, rather than waiting for a Microsoft Tech, I thought I'd give it a try. That said, for some reason, I have lost the ability to Update Windows 10. In fact, when I click on Updates &...
  9. Windows 10 Update Error messages

Windows 10 Update Error messages: I have been at this for the last hour and I am getting myself into a deeper hole. I CAN NOT update Windows for love or money - I keep getting error codes i.e.. 0x80070002 - the virtual agent is telling me to right-click Start and then go to Command Prompt. That's not working...
  10. windows 10 update error message

windows 10 update error message: Hi, I have the following error message when I go windows update in settings - "Your device is at risk because it’s out of date and missing important security and quality updates. Let’s get you back on track so Windows can run more securely. Select this button to get...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 error your yahoo settings are out of date