Windows 10: Windows 10 updates failing since April of 2019

Discus and support Windows 10 updates failing since April of 2019 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Pick your choice.. Nothing has updated since last April. The updates run incessantly every week for the past year. I have been screaming in the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Paul F Nicol, Mar 16, 2020.

1. Windows 10 updates failing since April of 2019

Pick your choice..

Nothing has updated since last April. The updates run incessantly every week for the past year. I have been screaming in the feedback section and nothing is said or done. I have tried some of the suggestions I have found on the web to reset the update log/file? and try again. No external devices connected. Update Dell drivers.. Zero working. I passed the laptop on to the hardware and networking division in my company and they could not fix it and were going to reformat and reinstall till I vetoed that. I do not think it should result with such a drastic measure but I am lost on how to make this work.

I have seen two errors, 0xc1900101, and 0x80070057 with 0xc1900101 being the main error and the other one only showing once that I remember.

My computer is a Dell 6800

There must be some simple reason but when it errors it only tells me that a device could not be configured and not the actual driver that is erroring

1709,1803,1809,1903 any version of the update series fail

I need help!

Thanks in advance,

Paul

:)

Paul F Nicol, Mar 16, 2020
  2. Drone Win User
    Drone, Mar 16, 2020
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Office 2019

Only supported on Win10. Sorry, 8.1 users, only 4 years old, gotta go.

Microsoft Office 2019 will only work on Windows 10

https://blogs.technet.microsoft.com...-to-office-and-windows-servicing-and-support/

Spoiler Office 2019
    Last year at Ignite, we announced Office 2019 – the next perpetual version of Office that includes apps (including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook, and Skype for Business) and servers (including Exchange, SharePoint, and Skype for Business). Today we’re pleased to share the following updates:

• Office 2019 will ship in H2 of 2018. Previews of the new apps and servers will start shipping in the second quarter of 2018.
    • Office 2019 apps will be supported on:
      • Any supported Windows 10 SAC release
      • Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC 2018
      • The next LTSC release of Windows Server
    • The Office 2019 client apps will be released with Click-to-Run installation technology only. We will not provide MSI as a deployment methodology for Office 2019 clients. We will continue to provide MSI for Office Server products.

Ahhzz, Mar 16, 2020
  4. Windows 10 updates failing since April of 2019

Microsoft blocks Windows 10 April Update for Intel SSD 600p Series

Microsoft is blocking some Intel SSDs from installing the April 2018 Update after discovering an incompatibility issue that causes performance and stability issues. In short, the problem was explained by Microsoft as: “When attempting to upgrade to Window 10 April 2018 Update select devices with certain Intel SSDs may enter a UEFI screen reboot or crash repeatedly.” Microsoft says that this issue has no workaround and that those that have attempted to update Windows 10 to the Windows 10 April 2018 Update should revert back to Windows 10 Fall Creators Update version 1709.

Unfortunately, the announcement by Microsoft fails to list what specific Intel SSD models are having issues with the OS update. We contacted Intel and discovered that the Intel SSD 600p Series of client drives that was first introduced to the market in 2016 is the most popular drive that is having issues.

Source: Legit Reviews

biffzinker, Mar 16, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 updates failing since April of 2019

1. Windows 10 updates failing since April of 2019 - Similar Threads - updates failing since

2. Windows 10 Cumulative Updates failing to install since April

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Cumulative Updates failing to install since April: The last successful Windows 10 Cumulative Update was in March KB4551762. Since then, every single update has failed to install: 20th June 2020-06 Cumulative Update for Windows 10 version 1909 for x64-based Systems KB4560960 FAILED: 0x800f0988 9th June 2020-05 Cumulative...
  3. Windows 10 has not updated since the glitchy April update

Windows 10 has not updated since the glitchy April update: Back in April, Windows released an update that made it impossible for me to update my PC ever since. I've gotten a few error codes in the past, but sadly I haven't saved them and generally skipped the issue because it wasn't so urgent. The update also seems to have made the...
  4. Windows Update Fails since 08/2019 0x800f0922

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows Update Fails since 08/2019 0x800f0922: Hello. I've been having problems with Windows Update for a few months now, specifically since August. When I try to update I get to 99% complete and then I get the error "We couldn't complete the updates, Undoing changes". At first I didn't give it any importance, but now...
  5. Windos 10 cumulative update April 2019

Windos 10 cumulative update April 2019: This cumulative update has been downloaded for 4 days and I have restarted my PC as it asks me to 4 times at least, yet it will not install. Any suggestions?...
  6. Windows Update April 2019

Windows Update April 2019: Hello, My laptop started updating, which stalled at a certain point. I don't know what the percentage was, because the screen turned black. When I rebooted, the screen turned black again after showing the Asus logo. After several times trying to reboot my device, I tried...
  7. Problem with Facebook since April 2019 forced updates

Problem with Facebook since April 2019 forced updates: Since the updates a couple of days ago, when I open up Facebook, I have no newsfeed - only an invitation to join Facebook. I can see my personal timeline, but not the newsfeed where my friends have posted. So sick of problems after updates....
  8. Windows 10 Update April 2019

Windows 10 Update April 2019: I installed the update on my Dell Inspiron April 11th. When I turned on my laptop after installing the update, my laptop ran just fine for about twenty minutes. Then, it shut off and has been completely unresponsive since. I cannot get it to power on, nor does a light come on...
  9. Windows 10 Update April 2019, NO DESKTOP AT ALL

Windows 10 Update April 2019, NO DESKTOP AT ALL: hi, last night I updated windows before shutting down the PC, this morning when I turned it on, it "finalized" the update, booted the PC up. but there is NO DESKTOP at all. the only thing that popped up is a command screen that says "C:\WINDOWS\system32>". If I close it,...
  10. Windows 10 April update 2019 Release Date

Windows 10 April update 2019 Release Date: Hey how are you guys whats going on today What is the realease date of Windows 10 April update 2019 offically on Windows 10 download page. As I am a lover of Windows 10 feature updates if some knows the exact date so please reply me. Thanks so much....