Windows 10: Windows 10 updates Realtek HD Audio Drivers to a bad one regardless of my settings Please...

Discus and support Windows 10 updates Realtek HD Audio Drivers to a bad one regardless of my settings Please... in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello I'd like to stop windows 10 from updating my audio drivers and please I'd like a permanent fix not a temporary one I want to use Realtek HD... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by SuhasSrinivasan, Jan 22, 2021.

1. Windows 10 updates Realtek HD Audio Drivers to a bad one regardless of my settings Please...

Hello I'd like to stop windows 10 from updating my audio drivers
    and please I'd like a permanent fix not a temporary one

I want to use Realtek HD audio drivers version 2.82 from 2017 cause it has the stability and featuresnotably environment and loudness equalization that I want.

but Microsoft windows 10 keeps installing a Bad Poor Lacking driver "Realtek audio driver" from 2019instead of "Realtek HD Audio driver" which doesn't have the features I want.

Yes I have update service set to manual not automatic or delayed automatic
    yes in advanced properties I have it set to not update my device drivers

Despite this it still replaces my drivers in 3 days after i install it

Please i'd like to not waste time installing audio drivers Realtek HD Audio Driver Version 2.82 from 2017 that i want every 3 days Please give us the option to click never update not an ambiguous HIDE or PAUSE i just want to set it to NEVER i only need windows defender UPDATES
    PLEASE .

I apologize if i sound rude but i and most people who use our pc almost everyday would like for it to be stable,
    it's an old feature that existed in windows 8 and 7 the option the to click "never update". Windows 10 updates Realtek HD Audio Drivers to a bad one regardless of my settings Please... ca060f40-4a3f-4876-ac25-3016e1a555df?upload=true.png Windows 10 updates Realtek HD Audio Drivers to a bad one regardless of my settings Please... 094dd663-6a48-4a1a-acd6-496d9bdabdb3?upload=true.png

:)

SuhasSrinivasan, Jan 22, 2021
  2. Jayce Win User

The Ultimate Realtek HD Audio Driver Mod for Windows 10

I had the realtek error when using the installer, so I did these step and It Worked

1.Go Open up device manager
    2. Go under sound,video, and game controllers
    3. Find Realtek High Definition Audio
    4. Right click and hit update driver
    5. Browse my computer for driver software
    6. Let me pick from a list of available drivers on my computer
    7. Click Have Disk and hit browse
    8. Click on the Realtek HD Audio mod folder and look for win64
    9. Click on the HDXRT4 and click ok,
    10. Click Next and Yes
    After it is done, restart the PC

You should be good then and also make sure before doing these steps that you have driver enforcement disabled.

Jayce, Jan 22, 2021
  3. Jayce Win User

Everyone that post ids, need just do these steps and you will be good. I kinda tired of keep on uploading the inf. file

1.Go Open up device manager
    2. Go under sound,video, and game controllers
    3. Find Realtek High Definition Audio
    4. Right click and hit update driver
    5. Browse my computer for driver software
    6. Let me pick from a list of available drivers on my computer
    7. Click Have Disk and hit browse
    8. Click on the Realtek HD Audio mod folder and look for win64
    9. Click on the HDXRT4 and click ok,
    10. Click Next and Yes
    additional if you want dts audio and others, install it now before next step.
    After it is done, restart the PC

You should be good then and also make sure before doing these steps that you have driver enforcement disabled.

Jayce, Jan 22, 2021
  4. JoeBoyka Win User

Windows 10 updates Realtek HD Audio Drivers to a bad one regardless of my settings Please...

Everything is working *Smile Windows 10 updates Realtek HD Audio Drivers to a bad one regardless of my settings Please... :)

JoeBoyka, Jan 22, 2021
Thema:

Windows 10 updates Realtek HD Audio Drivers to a bad one regardless of my settings Please...

1. Windows 10 updates Realtek HD Audio Drivers to a bad one regardless of my settings Please... - Similar Threads - updates Realtek Audio

2. can i update my realtek hd audio driver

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    can i update my realtek hd audio driver: can i update my realtek hd audio driver to 6.0.1.8142 , 6.0.1.8454 and 6.0.9225.1 for dell inspiron 3048.sorry for my bad english https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-update-my-realtek-hd-audio-driver/f25cbc20-162a-479f-bf63-353f3fe1e056
  3. can i update my realtek hd audio driver

in Windows 10 Gaming
    can i update my realtek hd audio driver: can i update my realtek hd audio driver to 6.0.1.8142 , 6.0.1.8454 and 6.0.9225.1 for dell inspiron 3048x64.sorry for my bad english https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-update-my-realtek-hd-audio-driver/f25cbc20-162a-479f-bf63-353f3fe1e056
  4. can i update my realtek hd audio driver

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    can i update my realtek hd audio driver: can i update my realtek hd audio driver to 6.0.1.8142 , 6.0.1.8454 and 6.0.9225.1 for dell inspiron 3048x64.sorry for my bad english https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-update-my-realtek-hd-audio-driver/f25cbc20-162a-479f-bf63-353f3fe1e056
  5. Uninstall Realtek HD Audio drivers.

Uninstall Realtek HD Audio drivers.: I don't like the Realtek drivers. I want them gone from my laptop. Here's what I've tried so far:Uninstall from Device Manager: But the Drivers get automatically re-installed somehow. I don't know why. Am I not allowed to choose my drivers?Remove permissions to the Realtek...
  6. Missing Realtek HD Audio Driver

Missing Realtek HD Audio Driver: Hello, i just got my new laptop and its a Lenovo Legion 5 pro. i finished updating all the drivers. However, I do not have Realtek HD audio driver installed. The only Realtek driver i have is the R version. it sounds horrible. I am not sure if this is intended but i highly...
  7. Realtek HD audio drivers not installing

Realtek HD audio drivers not installing: Hi there, i first came accross this issue two days ago when i was using my samsung monitor with headphones plugged into the monitor for the first time. It seems to have created audio drivers for itself that it uses to take the audio. However after this my realtek sound...
  8. Realtek Audio Drivers Updates to a bad one regardless of my settings

Realtek Audio Drivers Updates to a bad one regardless of my settings: Hello I'd like to stop windows 10 from updating my audio drivers and please i'd like a permanent fix not a temporary one I want to use Realtek HD audio drivers version 2.82 from 2017 cause it has the stability and featuresnotably environment and loudness equalization that i...
  9. No realtek HD audio Driver

No realtek HD audio Driver: Hi, my new predator laptop running windows 10 pro doesnt have realtek hd audio, just Realtek audio. i cannot find realtek in my control panel. Even thou my headphones work in this laptop, they are not detected as headphones, just speakers....
  10. Realtek HD Audio Driver "Not Plugged In"

Realtek HD Audio Driver "Not Plugged In": Hello, I have spent many days trying to fix this problem but have still not solved it. Basically I want to set headphones as my default output instead of speakers but when I open up the sound settings there is no option for headphones. (I have not disabled or disconnected...