Windows 10: Windows 10 updates stop making progress at 91% for 24 hours ... What I have to do?

Discus and support Windows 10 updates stop making progress at 91% for 24 hours ... What I have to do? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; How to contact real people support for help? this is same screen and percentage since yesterday. "Working on updates 91% , Don't turn off your PC... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by tassanans, Sep 24, 2020.

1. tassanans Win User

Windows 10 updates stop making progress at 91% for 24 hours ... What I have to do?

How to contact real people support for help? this is same screen and percentage since yesterday.

"Working on updates 91% , Don't turn off your PC This will take a while"

My computer = HP - 15.6" Touch-Screen Laptop - Intel Core i3 - 8GB Memory - 1TB Hard Drive - Jet black, woven texture pattern

:)

tassanans, Sep 24, 2020
  2. Lucho4 Win User

Windows 10 anniversary update takes 24 hours to install, why?

I tried yesterday doing the installation again, this time with the antivirus off. It is the same thing, after 24 hours it is only up to 91% and it seems stuck there, no progress in the last four hours.

Am I the only one with this problem? MS what is happening?

I remember that way back my first installation of Windows 10 took 24 hours but now this update seems like it will never finish. This is really no way to do business.

Lucho4, Sep 24, 2020
  3. Windows 10. 12 to 24 hours

Hi Sandra,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

To change the time format from 12 hour to 24 hour in Windows 10.

Follow the steps:

• Navigate to Control panel.
    • In the category view of the control panel, click on the
      ‘Change date, time, or number formats’.
    • Change the short time to HH:mm from the drop down.
    • Press Apply to make the changes.
    • Now your time format will change to 24 hour format.
    Hope this helps, let us know if you need further assistance.

Rakesh Narayanaswamy, Sep 24, 2020
  4. Windows 10 updates stop making progress at 91% for 24 hours ... What I have to do?

Windows 10 updates stuck at 91% for 7 hours

Microsoft was of no help to me at all (yet again). Pointing at others, in this case 3rd party antivirus software is a typical attempt to hide their own incompetence.

Another few hours of productivity lost thanks to Microsoft!

Here's what worked for me: Windows Update stuck downloading updates in Windows 10

BoerenKnuppel, Sep 24, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 updates stop making progress at 91% for 24 hours ... What I have to do?

1. Windows 10 updates stop making progress at 91% for 24 hours ... What I have to do? - Similar Threads - updates stop making

2. so i started the update 3 hours ago and after 1 hour the update was 91% then it stopped at...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    so i started the update 3 hours ago and after 1 hour the update was 91% then it stopped at...: so i started the update 3 hours ago and after 1 hour the update was 91% then it stopped at 92% it has been 2 hours and nothing https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/so-i-started-the-update-3-hours-ago-and-after-1/6b27bd83-1002-4548-93b5-b019263d516a
  3. so i started the update 3 hours ago and after 1 hour the update was 91% then it stopped at...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    so i started the update 3 hours ago and after 1 hour the update was 91% then it stopped at...: so i started the update 3 hours ago and after 1 hour the update was 91% then it stopped at 92% it has been 2 hours and nothing https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/so-i-started-the-update-3-hours-ago-and-after-1/6b27bd83-1002-4548-93b5-b019263d516a
  4. so i started the update 3 hours ago and after 1 hour the update was 91% then it stopped at...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Update at 91% for 3 hours

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Update at 91% for 3 hours: Turned the computer on at 5am. It's now 8am and the update has been at 91% for about 2 hours now. It force updated when my son turned it off last night. I have no idea what version or anything else. I just know it's windows 10. Is it normal for it to take this long? Should I...
  6. 10 BSOD in 24 hours

in Windows 10 Support
    10 BSOD in 24 hours: Windows version 1909, HP Spectre x360 Alright, so I should preface this by saying I know next to nothing about the internal workings of a computer. It took me over an hour to set up windbg, including having to figure out why the tutorial commands weren't working (TIL:...
  7. Windows 10 update still at 91% after 12 hours !?

Windows 10 update still at 91% after 12 hours !?: Hi , I was on my laptop last night and a update for windows 10 popped up so i got it going and normally thay dont take too long but its been over 12 hours at 91 % complete. im heading out to work and when i get back if its still stuck at that point it will be nearly 24 hours....
  8. Update download stops at 91%

Update download stops at 91%: Update stops at 91%. What should I do so it completes 100% update. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/update-download-stops-at-91/b094bf0a-cd3a-4434-953d-14108b31e91a
  9. Windows 10 Update Assistant stuck at 91% for 5 hours

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 Update Assistant stuck at 91% for 5 hours: Finally replaced my Laptop's battery today and immediately began the Update Assistant. Had no issues with it until I reached 91% at which it's been stuck on for about 5 hours now. Does anyone have any suggestions to fix this and any idea as what the issue could be? Thanks in...
  10. Windows 10 – The First 24 Hours

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 – The First 24 Hours: It has been an incredible 24 hours for Windows and our fans. We’re humbled and grateful to see the response to Windows 10. We have seen unprecedented demand for Windows 10, with reviews and customer feedback overwhelmingly positive around the globe. We are doing everything we...