Windows 10: windows 10 updates will not complete

Discus and support windows 10 updates will not complete in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; suspect trojan virus (e.tre456_worm_Windows) is affecting my computer, if anyone else is having similar problems please advise how to resolve.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by JimReid4, Jan 20, 2019.

1. JimReid4 Win User

windows 10 updates will not complete

suspect trojan virus (e.tre456_worm_Windows) is affecting my computer, if anyone else is having similar problems please advise how to resolve.

:)

JimReid4, Jan 20, 2019
  2. 3Colors Win User

Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond windows 10 updates will not complete :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Jan 20, 2019
  3. chispy Win User
    Creative X-Fi Soundcards and Windows 10 Fall Creators Update 1709 = Complete Disaster / Not Working

Thank you for trying to help , i did tried your suggestion but it did not work :/ , nothing seems to make it work on Windows 10 Fall Creators Update 1709. In the meantime i have bought a new SoundBlasterX AE-5 and it did installed flawlessly , no problems whatsoever. it is up to Creative ( drivers ) and Microsoft ( bug fix ) to fix this huge bugs with Audio.

Kind Regards: Chispy

chispy, Jan 20, 2019
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jan 20, 2019
Thema:

1. windows 10 updates will not complete - Similar Threads - updates complete

2. I was stuck in a bootloop after Windows Update Assistant completed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I was stuck in a bootloop after Windows Update Assistant completed: I update my computer using windows 10 update assistant and just after my computer crashed and was stuck in a crash loop. I tried putting the iso of windows 10 but it was still stuck in a crash loop...
  3. I was stuck in a bootloop after Windows Update Assistant completed

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I was stuck in a bootloop after Windows Update Assistant completed: I update my computer using windows 10 update assistant and just after my computer crashed and was stuck in a crash loop. I tried putting the iso of windows 10 but it was still stuck in a crash loop...
  4. I was stuck in a bootloop after Windows Update Assistant completed

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. We couldnt complete updates

in Windows 10 Gaming
    We couldnt complete updates: Hallo microsoft, I need your support. I still cant update windows on my laptop, since new year. It says we couldnt complete updates. I ve tried a lot of things, like running in safe mode, deleting update distribution folder, expand recovery partition, run troubleshooter, run...
  6. We couldnt complete updates

We couldnt complete updates: Hallo microsoft, I need your support. I still cant update windows on my laptop, since new year. It says we couldnt complete updates. I ve tried a lot of things, like running in safe mode, deleting update distribution folder, expand recovery partition, run troubleshooter, run...
  7. We couldnt complete updates

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  8. My ASUS TUF A15 updated but now my taskbar is completely gone

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My ASUS TUF A15 updated but now my taskbar is completely gone: So I have a Asus laptop TUF FA507RE before an update my WiFi icon was gone I couldn’t connect to the internet so I was like hmmmm maybe if I updated to the latest version it would fix then I updated and I got stuck in a boot loop which eventually finished but then I noticed...
  9. My ASUS TUF A15 updated but now my taskbar is completely gone

My ASUS TUF A15 updated but now my taskbar is completely gone: So I have a Asus laptop TUF FA507RE before an update my WiFi icon was gone I couldn’t connect to the internet so I was like hmmmm maybe if I updated to the latest version it would fix then I updated and I got stuck in a boot loop which eventually finished but then I noticed...
  10. My Windows 11 software update within the last 15 minutes completely messed up my PIN. code...

My Windows 11 software update within the last 15 minutes completely messed up my PIN. code...: I went through 2 Windows 11 software updates last night.after the last one, I clicked shut down.brought it up today and was doing stuff. i got to a breakpoint and saw I needed to install another set of updates. I did that and now it doesn't recognize the PIN that I've been...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. win10 update will not conplete

2. win10 updates not completing

3. windows 10 update will not complete

4. windows 10 will not complete updates,
  5. windows 10 update undoing changes loop,
  6. windows update will not complete windows 10