Windows 10: Windows 10 Updates Won't Download.

Discus and support Windows 10 Updates Won't Download. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; So I use a program called Netguard to block unwanted programs from accessing the internet. And By default I have it to block any newly installed... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by ChadIQ, Dec 1, 2022.

1. ChadIQ Win User

Windows 10 Updates Won't Download.

So I use a program called Netguard to block unwanted programs from accessing the internet. And By default I have it to block any newly installed programs trying to access the internet. I have the windows update service wuauserv to be allowed to access the internet and it shows what you see on the image above but won't download and install. I refuse to disable netguard for I don't need windows 10 to update every time I start the computer or other programs to access the internet so can you tell me which services windows update uses so I can allow them access for when I decide to update. I kn

:)

ChadIQ, Dec 1, 2022
  2. m4gicfour Win User

Windows 10 forced download

^This, then reboot and go to manually update windows. Find KB3035583 in the list of available updates, right-click and "Hide this update" so it doesn't get installed again next go around.

m4gicfour, Dec 1, 2022
  3. Vista x64 won't download updates?

The last updates on my home desktop are dated 16th June.
    I've powered it on some 3 or 4 times since then, but nothing was downloaded automatically as per settings.

I tried the manual update from the CP but I get an error code 80070002.

I did the troubleshooting suggested (i.e. stop the Windows Update service, delete the temporary update files, restart the Windows Update service, and then try to check for Windows updates again) but I still keep getting the same error code, even after rebooting *Confused Windows 10 Updates Won't Download. :confused:

What gives?

Black Panther, Dec 1, 2022
  4. Windows 10 Updates Won't Download.

Windows 10 forced download

To stop the download, uninstall the KB3035583 update (under "Control Panel > Windows Update > Installed Updates").

To get rid of the C:\$Windows.~BT folder:
    • Right-click on your C: drive.
    • Select "Properties".
    • Click on [ Disk Cleanup ]
    • After the initial scan: If you have a [ Clean up system files ] button, click it and wait for the second scan to finish.
    • Scroll down the list and look for "Temporary Windows installation files" (its size should be in the gigabytes range); check the box.
    • Click on [ OK ] to start the clean-up.

Static~Charge, Dec 1, 2022
Thema:

Windows 10 Updates Won't Download.

1. Windows 10 Updates Won't Download. - Similar Threads - Updates Won't Download

2. Update 22H2 won't download for Windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Update 22H2 won't download for Windows 10: Hello,I've been trying for days to download the 22H2 update and it never gets past 0%. I restart computer and try to manually update but keep getting the same error code: 0x800f0805.BTW, I'm running Windows 10 and my computer is not compatible to update to windows 11. Do I...
  3. Update 22H2 won't download for Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Update 22H2 won't download for Windows 10: Hello,I've been trying for days to download the 22H2 update and it never gets past 0%. I restart computer and try to manually update but keep getting the same error code: 0x800f0805.BTW, I'm running Windows 10 and my computer is not compatible to update to windows 11. Do I...
  4. Update 22H2 won't download for Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Windows 10 Updates Won't Download.

Windows 10 Updates Won't Download.: So I use a program called Netguard to block unwanted programs from accessing the internet. And By default I have it to block any newly installed programs trying to access the internet. I have the windows update service wuauserv to be allowed to access the internet and it...
  6. Windows 10 Updates Won't Download.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Updates Won't Download.: So I use a program called Netguard to block unwanted programs from accessing the internet. And By default I have it to block any newly installed programs trying to access the internet. I have the windows update service wuauserv to be allowed to access the internet and it...
  7. windows 10 optional update won't download

windows 10 optional update won't download: in the optional updates menu there is an update called "Android - Net - 3/30/2016 12:00:00 AM - 1.0.0.1" when i click the checkbox and click install now it looks like it worked and it says windows is up to date, but when i click on "look for updates", the same update shows...
  8. Windows won't download updates?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows won't download updates?: My laptop won't download Windows updates. It just sits at 0% downloading on all 5 it's trying to download. I've tried running SFC and it came back fine. I have tried to install 1 of the 5 updates (KB5000802) manually and absolutely nothing changed on restart, it still...
  9. Windows 10 Won't Update and Microsoft Store Won't Download Anything..

Windows 10 Won't Update and Microsoft Store Won't Download Anything..: So for the past few weeks, my computer has been refusing to update. When I hit "Check For Updates" in the settings, it loads for 10 minutes or so and then I receive error:0x80080005 I've been through countless forum posts to try to fix this error and none have worked. I...
  10. Windows 10 won't download updates

Windows 10 won't download updates: Windows 10 won't download updates https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-wont-download-updates/2d6403b8-aa8b-4193-b84d-abe1912fa789