Windows 10: How can I tell if my windows 10 is up to date?

Discus and support How can I tell if my windows 10 is up to date? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; How can I tell if my windows 10 is up to date?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by LibbyMahaffey-Haytas, Jan 17, 2020.

1. How can I tell if my windows 10 is up to date?

How can I tell if my windows 10 is up to date?

:)

LibbyMahaffey-Haytas, Jan 17, 2020
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jan 17, 2020
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Jan 17, 2020
  4. Delta6326 Win User

Delta6326, Jan 17, 2020
Thema:

1. How can I tell if my windows 10 is up to date? - Similar Threads - tell date

2. Every time I go to send an email it tells me my accounts are out of date and need resetting.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Every time I go to send an email it tells me my accounts are out of date and need resetting.: Hello peeps,Help please. Every time I go to send an email Windows 10 there is a notice telling me my accounts are out of date. This is becoming a serious pain. I have two email accounts which I have had for ages and periodically change my passwords as anyone would. When I try...
  3. Microsoft account is telling me that my Desktop Device Windows is not up to date -...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Microsoft account is telling me that my Desktop Device Windows is not up to date -...: I have tried to use the Windows Update to scan for security updates to my computer. Something odd has happened.I briefly get an available windows update called "Security Intelligence Update for Microsoft Defender Antivirus - KB2267602 Version 1.339.368.0", however after a...
  4. Can anyone tell me what's wrong with windows and how to fix it? Drivers are up to date.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can anyone tell me what's wrong with windows and how to fix it? Drivers are up to date.: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/starrwhack [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jczvml/can_anyone_tell_me_whats_wrong_with_windows_and/
  5. What am i expected to do when Microsoft tells me I'm nearing my end-of-service date

in Windows 10 Customization
    What am i expected to do when Microsoft tells me I'm nearing my end-of-service date: What am I expected to do when Microsoft tells me I'm nearing my end-of-service date. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-am-i-expected-to-do-when-microsoft-tells-me/9c63d97d-a668-4b08-bd11-78edec9ea970
  6. My dvd/cd drive has stopped working even when it tells me my drive is up to date, how do i...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My dvd/cd drive has stopped working even when it tells me my drive is up to date, how do i...: My dvd/cd drive has stopped working even when it tells me my drive is up to date, how do i fix this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-dvdcd-drive-has-stopped-working-even-when-it/38f90cf6-8e95-4a4a-92ec-86eb781a6b3d
  7. I have a message telling me my" settings are out of date" .How do I fix that?

in Windows 10 Customization
    I have a message telling me my" settings are out of date" .How do I fix that?: I have a message telling me my" settings are out of date" .How do I fix that?. I tried the fix now option but that did not work. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/emails/3121fe2e-41eb-4516-b49c-903c37705475
  8. why windows keep telling that icloud and yahoo account are out of date

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    why windows keep telling that icloud and yahoo account are out of date: why windows keep telling that icloud and yahoo accounts are out of date https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-networking/why-windows-keep-telling-that-icloud-and-yahoo/9d7fa829-6bfa-483a-8c01-091c79b83acb
  9. MS is telling me my Windows is out of date

in Windows 10 Support
    MS is telling me my Windows is out of date: I am running 1803 (OS Build 17134.228). When I go to the Windows Store it tells me I am not up to date. The link tells me the following. I thought I was up to date. Why is Microsoft telling me I am not? And more importantly what problems will I have because it thinks I am...
  10. Can you please look and tell me am I up to Date ?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Can you please look and tell me am I up to Date ?: Can you please look and tell me am I up to Date ? [img] 115835