Windows 10: windows 10 updationg error

Discus and support windows 10 updationg error in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; There were some problems installing updates, but we'll try again later. If you keep seeing this and want to search the web or contact support for... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Jimmy Jacob Kallarakkal, May 18, 2020.

1. windows 10 updationg error

There were some problems installing updates, but we'll try again later. If you keep seeing this and want to search the web or contact support for information, this may help: 0x80080005. in the beginning there were not issues but now I am not able to update my windows 10. please help me to fix this.

:)

Jimmy Jacob Kallarakkal, May 18, 2020
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, May 18, 2020
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, May 18, 2020
  4. DRDNA Win User

windows 10 updationg error

DRDNA, May 18, 2020
Thema:

windows 10 updationg error

1. windows 10 updationg error - Similar Threads - updationg error

2. Windows update help Error 0x80070015

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows update help Error 0x80070015: I wasn't getting any notification of this until now and I'm troubled Windows update isn't working and it says this[ATTACH] I tried solutions that I found on the internet that's similar to this problem but nothing worked the troubleshooter seems to have found something but...
  3. Blue screen error occurs unexpectedly 4 times in the past month

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Blue screen error occurs unexpectedly 4 times in the past month: I ran into the blue screen error a couple of time now and I dont know what the cause might be. The logs say that "Dump file creation failed due to error during dump creation.". & "Crash dump initialization failed!" However I have some of the logs in the minidump included...
  4. 0xc00d36c4 error.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    0xc00d36c4 error.: I was recording a video on OBS for YouTube, but when I tried to play it, it gave me this error. I think this happened because my drive filled up during the recording. Is there any way I could get my video back?...
  5. Error in Visual Studio Code

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Error in Visual Studio Code: I am getting this error. How can i fix it? Please help me..[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/error-in-visual-studio-code/db09fc5f-0f8c-4169-bdb2-5934428d5764
  6. Slow login, no taskbar, errors when opening settings

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Slow login, no taskbar, errors when opening settings: So I just restarted after installing the update from last week. Now my windows install is taking a long time to load up the login screen and prompts for password instead of pin, shows no connection initially and after about 10 minutes it recognizes my wired connection. Once...
  7. Windows Store can't install apps, error 0x80080005

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Windows Store can't install apps, error 0x80080005: As it says in the title. Whenever I try to download any app from the store, the download goes on forever before eventually giving the error code 0x80080005. I have tried every solution offered in this thread, none of which have worked. Any other suggestions would be greatly...
  8. MSVCP140.dll is missing error message

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    MSVCP140.dll is missing error message: I am running a windows 10 version 10.0.18362 on a 64-bit Lenovo yoga 2. I downloaded Sid Meiers Civilization VI through the epic games launcher, and when I tried to launch it, I was greeted with the error message, "The code execution cannot proceed because MSVCP140.dll was...
  9. Firefox gives this error when family safety is on and parent did not block browser

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Firefox gives this error when family safety is on and parent did not block browser: Firefox gives this error when family safety is on and parent did not block browsers Ask for permission You'll need to ask an adult in your family if you can use: Firefox Ask by email Trace ID: p0mCDZeuaUKpsNq5.2.0 Win32:firefox.exe:C=US, S=California, L=Mountain View,...
  10. Can You Help Fix "sfc /scannow" Results showing multiple "Cannot repair member file" Errors

in Windows 10 Customization
    Can You Help Fix "sfc /scannow" Results showing multiple "Cannot repair member file" Errors: Some error states "Cannot repair member file [l:16]'comdlg32.dll.mui' of Microsoft-Windows-comdlg32.Resources, version 10.0.18362.1, arch amd64, culture [l:5]'pl-PL', nonSxS, pkt {l:8 b:31bf3856ad364e35} in the store, hash mismatch" Some states "Could not reproject...