Windows 10: Windows 10 Updatoe and now NO SOUND from any source

Discus and support Windows 10 Updatoe and now NO SOUND from any source in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; SO how do I correct this? My Drivers are all updated and yes I know what a mute button is.....HELP... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by DoriShields, Sep 12, 2018.

1. Windows 10 Updatoe and now NO SOUND from any source

SO how do I correct this? My Drivers are all updated and yes I know what a mute button is.....HELP

:)

DoriShields, Sep 12, 2018
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Sep 12, 2018
  3. cadaveca Win User
    Good surround sound headset

I know you say you're not that guy, but stepping into the $250+ range really brings a change in build quality that might have you never having to buy another set. Otherwise, getting 6 speakers with decent sound in a headset is hard, and that's what you are asking for, and I have no suggestions, but just a bump up the list. *Stick Out Tongue Windows 10 Updatoe and now NO SOUND from any source :p

cadaveca, Sep 12, 2018
  4. Windows 10 Updatoe and now NO SOUND from any source

Windows 10 Startup Sound

Hi,

Thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

I suggest you to follow the steps below to set sounds:

• Right click on the Sound icon from the System Tray and click on Sounds.
    • Browse for the sound and click on apply and Ok.
    Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Giridhar J, Sep 12, 2018
Thema:

Windows 10 Updatoe and now NO SOUND from any source

1. Windows 10 Updatoe and now NO SOUND from any source - Similar Threads - Updatoe SOUND source

2. Windows 10 sound source switching randomly

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 sound source switching randomly: My PC has Windows 10 and time to time it starts to switch sound sources randomly, even for disables audio sources. Reboot helps sometimes for some time, but in some cases it start to switch sound source right away.It really can switch source 5 times in a second. In addition,...
  3. Completed Upgrade From Windows 7 to 10 - Now No Sound

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Completed Upgrade From Windows 7 to 10 - Now No Sound: Tried uninstalling drivers. System says the 'best drivers for your system are installed. I don't even get the tones when I do the speaker test....
  4. Completed Upgrade From Windows 7 to 10 - Now No Sound

Completed Upgrade From Windows 7 to 10 - Now No Sound: Tried uninstalling drivers. System says the 'best drivers for your system are installed. I don't even get the tones when I do the speaker test....
  5. Windows suddenly doesn't recognize sound input from any source

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows suddenly doesn't recognize sound input from any source: Just yesterday my mic suddenly stopped working while in Discord. I haven't updated Windows or anything in a while, I checked all the connections, updated my audio drivers through device manager (and from Realtek because it had no effect), checked all the Windows 10 microphone...
  6. RemoteApp Audio Sound Source

RemoteApp Audio Sound Source: Hi everyone, I was just curious about what this sound source is? It shows up in both Game Bar and the volume mixer. I don't use RDP and I have remote connections disabled. [ATTACH] [ATTACH]...
  7. Can't boot Windows from any source

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Can't boot Windows from any source: I recently upgraded my pc with a new motherboard, processor and ram. Now when I insert the windows installation disk the windows logo appears and after 1 second of spinning dots the pic restarts. This happens over and over again. When I try to boot Windows from an SSD with...
  8. Used Adfly, now continue to receive Windows 10 Ads Alerts from source

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Used Adfly, now continue to receive Windows 10 Ads Alerts from source: I wanted to download resource packs for minecraft, big mistake as it seems to use Adfly amongst other websites as download links. Well, I clicked "Allow" on the upper left corner of chrome because I thought that it was needed. I now seem to get strange pop-ups from windows 10...
  9. Sound Source

Sound Source: Hello! I have an HP Envy TS 17 Notebook. I've recently started using a USB headset, and had to change the primary device for sound to get them to work. So now, of course, the computer speakers don't work unless I go to settings and change preferred device. What a pain to...
  10. Any Official Sources of Windows 10 Upgrade as ISO?

in Windows 10 Support
    Any Official Sources of Windows 10 Upgrade as ISO?: I have at least 5 Windows 7 PCs in my house and one on my boat. I really don't want to have to download Windows several times, especially on the 3G only computer. *Eek There was an Insider article that stated "You will be able to download the update through Windows Update...