Windows 10: Windows 10 Upgrade 1903 Caused MS Office to not function properly

Discus and support Windows 10 Upgrade 1903 Caused MS Office to not function properly in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; After installing the 903 updates to my Windows 10 Pro operating system Microsoft Windows Office 365 is no longer opening the Calendar or Contacts. The... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Henry S.Kurtz, Jul 16, 2019.

1. Windows 10 Upgrade 1903 Caused MS Office to not function properly

After installing the 903 updates to my Windows 10 Pro operating system Microsoft Windows Office 365 is no longer opening the Calendar or Contacts. The message that I get is the following. "The set of folders cannot be opened. The information could not be opened." The only way to open these two modules of Office is two right-click and open as a new window. Then they can be accessed. I have run repair from the control panel, 'programs and features' option, but this did not fix anything.

Please inform Microsoft if possible this seems to be a significant issue even if there is a workaround.

Thank you.

:)

Henry S.Kurtz, Jul 16, 2019
  2. Geethu B Win User

MS Office disappeared with Windows 10 upgrade!

Hi Denise,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community. I understand that you have an issue with office and Wi-Fi connection.
    I will surely help you to fix this issue.

To understand the issue better, let me know what is the make and model of the computer

To resolve the issue with Wi-Fi, I suggest you to try these steps:

Step 1:

I suggest you to run the network troubleshooter and check if it helps.

• Press Start Button and in the Windows Search type
      Troubleshooting
    • Open Troubleshooting and select Network and Internet.
    • Run Network Adapter troubleshooter.
    Check if it helps to fix the issue.

Step 2:

If the issue persists, I suggest you to install latest Wi-Fi driver from the computer manufacturer website and check if it helps. If Windows 10 driver are not available then install latest driver in compatibility mode.

To install the Wireless network driver in compatibility mode, I would suggest you to follow these steps.

a. Download the latest Wireless network driver from the manufacturer’s website and save it on your local disk.

b. Right-click on the setup file of the driver and select “Properties”.

c. Select “Compatibility” Tab.

d. Place a check mark next to “Run this program in Compatibility mode” and
    select latest Windows version from the drop down list.

e. Let the driver install and then check the functionality.

For issues related to Office, please post the query in the following forums.

Results in Office - Microsoft Community

Hope this information helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of the issue so that we can assist you further.

Geethu B, Jul 16, 2019
  3. Voyager Win User
    MS Office Apps not working after Windows 10 upgrade

After upgrading to Windows 10, MS Office Apps (e.g. Excel, Word, etc) crash.

The error message refers to excel.exe, which seems to be missing completely on my local setup.

I tried copying the excel.bak.exe file and renaming it, but get the same error. Suggestions?

Voyager, Jul 16, 2019
  4. Kaapstad Win User

Windows 10 Upgrade 1903 Caused MS Office to not function properly

Microsoft Office 2019 Will Run on Windows 10, and Only Windows 10

That will be a first

Microsoft getting any version of office to run properly on Windows 10.*Big Grin Windows 10 Upgrade 1903 Caused MS Office to not function properly :D

Kaapstad, Jul 16, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 Upgrade 1903 Caused MS Office to not function properly

1. Windows 10 Upgrade 1903 Caused MS Office to not function properly - Similar Threads - Upgrade 1903 Caused

2. Cortana, Search, and MS Store aren't functioning properly

in Cortana
    Cortana, Search, and MS Store aren't functioning properly: Window 10 Observed behaviors:Cortana crashes immediately upon opening.Search crashes immediately upon opening, Both from the taskbar as well as File Explorer.Store opens, will search for apps, but crashes when I try to access one.I've been through every commonly known repair...
  3. Cortana, Search, and MS Store aren't functioning properly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cortana, Search, and MS Store aren't functioning properly: Window 10 Observed behaviors:Cortana crashes immediately upon opening.Search crashes immediately upon opening, Both from the taskbar as well as File Explorer.Store opens, will search for apps, but crashes when I try to access one.I've been through every commonly known repair...
  4. Cortana, Search, and MS Store aren't functioning properly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Since upgrading to MS365 - Windows 10, my keyboard is not functioning properly

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Since upgrading to MS365 - Windows 10, my keyboard is not functioning properly: Since upgrading to MS365 - Windows 10, my keyboard is not functioning properly and I can't use the short cut keys. For example, when I press the Delete key it types 7/ on the screen. I can't copy and paste between applications or from the internet. Please advise. Also how...
  6. upgrading to MS Office Family

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    upgrading to MS Office Family: Hi, I have the personal MS Office package and I want to upgrade the the Family pack. Their system wants to take the full payment for the new package. I thought they would take the difference between the 2 packages? What I wanted to know is will MS give me a refund for the...
  7. Repeated fail upgrade to 1903 => block functional upgrades

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Repeated fail upgrade to 1903 => block functional upgrades: Dear all, Since some months, I fail to update to W10 1903 from 1803. I tried the different methods from FIX: Windows 10 Update 1903 failed to install (Solved) - wintips.org - Windows Tips & How-tos It fails with error 0xc1900101 It is a 12 years old Thinkpad R61, and...
  8. Upgrading to Windows 10 causes programs not to work properly

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Upgrading to Windows 10 causes programs not to work properly: I have a Windows 7 laptop, and since the support ended for it today, I upgraded it to Windows 10. The installation went smoothly with no problems, but since Windows 10 has been installed, the computer just doesn't work the same. Things are slow to react after clicking and...
  9. Unable to print properly with MS Office 2019

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Unable to print properly with MS Office 2019: I have MS Office 2019 installed on a Dell Optiplex, it has worked well for some months but now has developed a ‘funny’ that essentially makes it unusable, I suspect it may be something I’ve changed but I really can’t figure out what…*Sick I have lots of documents and when I...
  10. Office Applications Not Displaying Properly After Windows 10 Upgrade

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Office Applications Not Displaying Properly After Windows 10 Upgrade: I have an issue with a couple of my users after upgrading them from Windows 7 to Windows 10. When they are using Remote Desktop to access their PCs, all Office applications show up as white. When you are viewing it on their computer directly, it appears normal. We run the...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. MS Office to 1903

2. office crack in 1903

3. whuy ms office not crack in win 10 1903

4. windows 10 1903 ms office not working,
  5. windows 10 vers 1903 does not open msoffice 365,
  6. windows 1903 feature update caused office 365