Windows 10: Windows 10 upgrade 1903 has destroyed my pc

Discus and support Windows 10 upgrade 1903 has destroyed my pc in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I've had only heartach with this upgrade. I went to tge community forum t ask what can be done to correct this error since Microsoft has not done so in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by IbiyinkaSamuel, Jul 20, 2019.

1. Windows 10 upgrade 1903 has destroyed my pc

I've had only heartach with this upgrade. I went to tge community forum t ask what can be done to correct this error since Microsoft has not done so in all the updates since the upgrade. I was told to start in safe mode. Well I did and now my pc has opened blank and I can't enter it. I'm using my phone here. How do I get my pc back?

:)

IbiyinkaSamuel, Jul 20, 2019
  2. Nordic Win User

Windows 10 upgrade problem, no input accepted

I really hate having to come here and ask for help, but I really am stumped. It hurts my geek pride. I have a PC with fairly modern hardware in it. It has a p8p67 pro in it. I have tried upgrading windows 10 on it twice now. Both times I have had the same result.

After windows finishes upgrading it goes to the log in/set up screen. I can't do anything. No keyboard or mouse input is accepted.

I will list some, or hopefully all, of the troubleshooting steps I have tried:
    • Move keyboard and mouse to different USB ports.
    • Try different keyboard or mouse.
    • Restart computer, repeatedly.
    • Google for related issues.
    • Update Bios, because why not.
    • Create boot media and revert to windows 7.
    The windows 10 system restore boot media works fine with keyboard and mouse. All USB ports work in windows 7. I don't know what is wrong. I suspect that windows 10 is lacking a driver of some sort, but since the computer accepts no input I have no way of checking for which driver let alone installing it.

Please help me figure this out. If I have to revert back to windows 7 again, I am not going to get it upgraded to windows 10. Thank you in advanced.

Nordic, Jul 20, 2019
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jul 20, 2019
  4. CK011885 Win User

Windows 10 upgrade 1903 has destroyed my pc

Installing Windows 10 on New PC?

I'm going to be building a new PC on Christmas and want to install Windows 10 on it. I have Windows 10 on my current PC, which I installed upgrading from 8.1 with the files on a USB. How do I go about installing a clean copy of Windows 10 on this new PC? I think I recall something about installing it once makes Microsoft recognize your hardware, but since this will be a PC I'm not sure what steps I need to take. Do I need to go 8.1 -> 10 or is there a method of going directly to 10?

CK011885, Jul 20, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 upgrade 1903 has destroyed my pc

1. Windows 10 upgrade 1903 has destroyed my pc - Similar Threads - upgrade 1903 has

2. I upgraded my ram and it destroyed my pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I upgraded my ram and it destroyed my pc: I bought a 8gb ddr4 3200mhz ram. Then after replacing my old ram, my pc goes on bsod loop and it says KERNEL error something https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-upgraded-my-ram-and-it-destroyed-my-pc/84452ded-0277-40a4-8ca9-088e984a697a
  3. I upgraded my ram and it destroyed my pc

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I upgraded my ram and it destroyed my pc: I bought a 8gb ddr4 3200mhz ram. Then after replacing my old ram, my pc goes on bsod loop and it says KERNEL error something https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-upgraded-my-ram-and-it-destroyed-my-pc/84452ded-0277-40a4-8ca9-088e984a697a
  4. I upgraded my ram and it destroyed my pc

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Windows destroyed my PC

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows destroyed my PC: I installed windows 10 on my PC, everything went well, even the part of copying the files to the disk, after that, he restarted, made some settings, restarted again, but there was no image, until now this image and the pc is new, now what? what will it be? should it be a...
  6. Windows 10 1903 upgrade has destroyed my PC's performance

Windows 10 1903 upgrade has destroyed my PC's performance: Since v 1903 was loaded everything stutters: typing, video, etc. (except, oddly enough MS Edge, which is NOT my default browser. This needs to be fixed now as my computer is my business!...
  7. Update 1903 destroyed performance on my PC.

Update 1903 destroyed performance on my PC.: After the update, I am getting major frame loss in gamess, programs taking double the time to open, and crazy lag in the desktop. Drivers are updated, no issues with RAM or hardware. Would love to know if there is a fix available because I can't rollback to an older version...
  8. Microsoft update has destroyed my pc

Microsoft update has destroyed my pc: This is making me sick in my stomach. You guys make it impossible to sue you then you ruin everyone's PC I think maybe I will open a RICO case on you friggin ass and see if that sticks....
  9. windows has destroyed my computer

windows has destroyed my computer: I downloaded my free upgrade and now my computer is stuck in a loop - blue screen/black screen. Tech support was useless. Why is Windows allowed to put out a product that does not work and we have to pay to repair? It would be so nice if someone started a class-action lawsuit...
  10. Windows 10 destroyed my pc

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 destroyed my pc: Hi Windows 10 has been good to from the start to the latest updates. First it wouldn't let me use my keyboard anymore, and yes it works on any other computer I have. From yesterday until to day, it won't start anymore. Windows 7, here I come again. It is an old...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windwos 10 1903 distroyed my computer