Windows 10: "Windows 10 Upgrade 9252.EXE" Update was Fake. Manufacture Boot Loop. PC Changes Discarded...

Discus and support "Windows 10 Upgrade 9252.EXE" Update was Fake. Manufacture Boot Loop. PC Changes Discarded... in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; When I had installed the New Microsoft Windows 10 Update for the March 2019 Features, Dell's boot drive had went into an boot loop and the changes that... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Alex White_47, Aug 13, 2019.

1. "Windows 10 Upgrade 9252.EXE" Update was Fake. Manufacture Boot Loop. PC Changes Discarded...

When I had installed the New Microsoft Windows 10 Update for the March 2019 Features, Dell's boot drive had went into an boot loop and the changes that were being made to my Dell PC had to be discarded according to the Dell Manufacture and rebooted back into the Normal Mode of Windows 10 and now here I am, telling you to be careful about downloading this fake update. "Windows 10 Upgrade 9252.EXE" We are now within "August 2019".

The update page from Xbox Beta had directed me to the wrong Windows 10 update. My Dell's running just fine now that Dell had discarded the PC changes for my Notebook's Safety.

:)

Alex White_47, Aug 13, 2019
  2. Nordic Win User

Windows 10 upgrade problem, no input accepted

I really hate having to come here and ask for help, but I really am stumped. It hurts my geek pride. I have a PC with fairly modern hardware in it. It has a p8p67 pro in it. I have tried upgrading windows 10 on it twice now. Both times I have had the same result.

After windows finishes upgrading it goes to the log in/set up screen. I can't do anything. No keyboard or mouse input is accepted.

I will list some, or hopefully all, of the troubleshooting steps I have tried:
    • Move keyboard and mouse to different USB ports.
    • Try different keyboard or mouse.
    • Restart computer, repeatedly.
    • Google for related issues.
    • Update Bios, because why not.
    • Create boot media and revert to windows 7.
    The windows 10 system restore boot media works fine with keyboard and mouse. All USB ports work in windows 7. I don't know what is wrong. I suspect that windows 10 is lacking a driver of some sort, but since the computer accepts no input I have no way of checking for which driver let alone installing it.

Please help me figure this out. If I have to revert back to windows 7 again, I am not going to get it upgraded to windows 10. Thank you in advanced.

Nordic, Aug 13, 2019
  3. windows 10 9252 upgrade is old ?

windows 10 9252 upgrade is old ?

GiacomoMancini, Aug 13, 2019
  4. Mussels Win User

"Windows 10 Upgrade 9252.EXE" Update was Fake. Manufacture Boot Loop. PC Changes Discarded...

Windows 10 upgrade problem, no input accepted

i've seen this when the stock USB drivers went kaput. Only ever seen it once - i used a PCI USB 2.0 card and connected the mouse and keyboard to that, and manually updated the USB 2/USB 3 drivers.

Mussels, Aug 13, 2019
Thema:

"Windows 10 Upgrade 9252.EXE" Update was Fake. Manufacture Boot Loop. PC Changes Discarded...

1. "Windows 10 Upgrade 9252.EXE" Update was Fake. Manufacture Boot Loop. PC Changes Discarded... - Similar Threads - Upgrade 9252 EXE

2. “Reset this PC” boot loop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    “Reset this PC” boot loop: I was attempting to reset my pc when i selected the option to reset but keep my personal files, which it asked me to log in for, however, the password saved on the PC was corrupted or something of the sort, as when i type my password for my microsoft account (which i know is...
  3. Windows 10 Boot Loop

Windows 10 Boot Loop: Hello, my device is an Aspire One Cloudbook 14. I believe the windows 10 version that i had was around 1511. I couldn't update it since i didn't have enough storage. I've been having a problem where the screen shows the Acer logo, screen turns black and then repeats. This...
  4. Unable to boot into the PC: Stuck at boot loop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Unable to boot into the PC: Stuck at boot loop: I searched half of the internet and had everything i couldn't fix that can be done on others computer but not mines because mines don't even have the file or every option doesn't work at all. I have tried everything and to the point of giving up, I've tried the recovery usb...
  5. Windows 10 boot loop

Windows 10 boot loop: After the recent update from Windows my computer's performance was trash. When I logged on my computer froze and shut down I restarted the computer no help. After getting to safe mode I tried everything resetting my pc had failed multiple times both settings, system restore...
  6. Fake "Windows Update"

Fake "Windows Update": when I went to devintart.com it said "Your pc Is in risk update your pc by downloading this I go to settings check for updates NOTHING is there is this true???? I wanted to search up link holding up master sword and I wanted to go to devintart but it happened please is this...
  7. Windows 10 Boot Loop !!!

Windows 10 Boot Loop !!!: The issue: I had to downgrade Windows 10 to 8 on an offline computer. As I installed all the software... one of them required the internet... so, I connected it so that it could get itself the software it needed. At one point, the computer was forced into a restart. After it...
  8. Windows 10 fake updating

Windows 10 fake updating: Everyday my laptop tells me I need to update Windows 10, and I've done it 3 times now. It takes a long time, it restarts multiple times, eventually it finishes. The next time I turn my laptop on it tells me I need to update Windows 10. It's really annoying. This same...
  9. New Windows 10 build 9252

in Windows 10 Support
    New Windows 10 build 9252: I just noticed there a new build from 1607 to 9252 when i used this link below using edge https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/soft...load/windows10 Is it any better? as its not through windows updates & what fixes does it have as I had issues with nForce drivers on my other...
  10. Windows 10 Boot Loop

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 Boot Loop: Hi, have a problem where Windows wouldn't boot after i accidentally changed something whilst using the program CCleaner where I ticked some boxes under the "Advanced" tab. After trying some fixes I had to reset the PC. I chose the option that allowed me to keep all of my...