Windows 10: "Windows 10 Upgrade 9252.EXE" Update was Fake. Manufacture Boot Loop. PC Changes Discarded...

Discus and support "Windows 10 Upgrade 9252.EXE" Update was Fake. Manufacture Boot Loop. PC Changes Discarded... in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; When I had installed the New Microsoft Windows 10 Update for the March 2019 Features, Dell's boot drive had went into an boot loop and the changes that... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Alex White_47, Aug 13, 2019.

1. "Windows 10 Upgrade 9252.EXE" Update was Fake. Manufacture Boot Loop. PC Changes Discarded...

When I had installed the New Microsoft Windows 10 Update for the March 2019 Features, Dell's boot drive had went into an boot loop and the changes that were being made to my Dell PC had to be discarded according to the Dell Manufacture and rebooted back into the Normal Mode of Windows 10 and now here I am, telling you to be careful about downloading this fake update. "Windows 10 Upgrade 9252.EXE" We are now within "August 2019".

The update page from Xbox Beta had directed me to the wrong Windows 10 update. My Dell's running just fine now that Dell had discarded the PC changes for my Notebook's Safety.

:)

Alex White_47, Aug 13, 2019
  2. Nordic Win User

Windows 10 upgrade problem, no input accepted

I really hate having to come here and ask for help, but I really am stumped. It hurts my geek pride. I have a PC with fairly modern hardware in it. It has a p8p67 pro in it. I have tried upgrading windows 10 on it twice now. Both times I have had the same result.

After windows finishes upgrading it goes to the log in/set up screen. I can't do anything. No keyboard or mouse input is accepted.

I will list some, or hopefully all, of the troubleshooting steps I have tried:
    • Move keyboard and mouse to different USB ports.
    • Try different keyboard or mouse.
    • Restart computer, repeatedly.
    • Google for related issues.
    • Update Bios, because why not.
    • Create boot media and revert to windows 7.
    The windows 10 system restore boot media works fine with keyboard and mouse. All USB ports work in windows 7. I don't know what is wrong. I suspect that windows 10 is lacking a driver of some sort, but since the computer accepts no input I have no way of checking for which driver let alone installing it.

Please help me figure this out. If I have to revert back to windows 7 again, I am not going to get it upgraded to windows 10. Thank you in advanced.

Nordic, Aug 13, 2019
  3. windows 10 9252 upgrade is old ?

windows 10 9252 upgrade is old ?

GiacomoMancini, Aug 13, 2019
  4. Mussels Win User

"Windows 10 Upgrade 9252.EXE" Update was Fake. Manufacture Boot Loop. PC Changes Discarded...

Windows 10 upgrade problem, no input accepted

i've seen this when the stock USB drivers went kaput. Only ever seen it once - i used a PCI USB 2.0 card and connected the mouse and keyboard to that, and manually updated the USB 2/USB 3 drivers.

Mussels, Aug 13, 2019
Thema:

"Windows 10 Upgrade 9252.EXE" Update was Fake. Manufacture Boot Loop. PC Changes Discarded...

1. "Windows 10 Upgrade 9252.EXE" Update was Fake. Manufacture Boot Loop. PC Changes Discarded... - Similar Threads - Upgrade 9252 EXE

2. Windows 10 boot-looping at the manufacturer's logo

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows 10 boot-looping at the manufacturer's logo: My HP laptop has has this issue for a while now, but whenever i try to boot into windows the laptop load at the HP logo, then restarts and continues to load at the HP logo infinitely. i cant access safe mode, i've tried to use system restore, i've tried using system image...
  3. Windows 10 boot-looping at the manufacturer's logo

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 boot-looping at the manufacturer's logo: My HP laptop has has this issue for a while now, but whenever i try to boot into windows the laptop load at the HP logo, then restarts and continues to load at the HP logo infinitely. i cant access safe mode, i've tried to use system restore, i've tried using system image...
  4. Windows 10 boot-looping at the manufacturer's logo

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Windows 10 PC stuck in boot loop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 PC stuck in boot loop: About six months ago my PC did a windows update, crashed to the point that nothing on the troubleshooting screen would fix it. Having looked for solutions I eventually wiped the hard drive using the "clean disk" command prompt and reinstalled windows from a USB using backup...
  6. Windows 10 PC stuck in boot loop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 PC stuck in boot loop: About six months ago my PC did a windows update, crashed to the point that nothing on the troubleshooting screen would fix it. Having looked for solutions I eventually wiped the hard drive using the "clean disk" command prompt and reinstalled windows from a USB using backup...
  7. Windows 10 PC stuck in boot loop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. RCA Cambio Boot Loop "Undoing Upgrade Changes"

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    RCA Cambio Boot Loop "Undoing Upgrade Changes": I have a RCA 10.1 Cambio that received an upgrade, but after that the upgrades were installed the screen showed. "Undoing Upgrade Changes..." It has been boot looping since yesterday, and today I tried Win RE, but it's not letting me going back to an old version, repair...
  9. Windows 10 fake updating

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 fake updating: Everyday my laptop tells me I need to update Windows 10, and I've done it 3 times now. It takes a long time, it restarts multiple times, eventually it finishes. The next time I turn my laptop on it tells me I need to update Windows 10. It's really annoying. This same...
  10. New Windows 10 build 9252

in Windows 10 Support
    New Windows 10 build 9252: I just noticed there a new build from 1607 to 9252 when i used this link below using edge https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/soft...load/windows10 Is it any better? as its not through windows updates & what fixes does it have as I had issues with nForce drivers on my other...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. upgrade 9252 windowsfone

2. what is windows10 upgrade 9252

3. windows 10 upgrade 9252.exe

4. what is windows 10 upgrade 9252.exe,
  5. windows 10 upgrade 9252 exe,
  6. what is win 10 upgrade 9252