Windows 10: windows 10 upgrade activation

Discus and support windows 10 upgrade activation in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I understand that people with accessibility issues are eligible for free activation of their windows 10 upgrade. Where and how does a person qualify ?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by rwestoutdoors, Sep 19, 2019.

1. windows 10 upgrade activation

I understand that people with accessibility issues are eligible for free activation of their windows 10 upgrade. Where and how does a person qualify ?

:)

rwestoutdoors, Sep 19, 2019
  2. skippy258 Win User

DOWNLOAD WINDOWS 10 NOW - Upgrade and ISO direct from microsoft

this search might help you https://www.google.com.au/webhp?sou...o+to+get+it+activated+windows+10+blocked+keys

From http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/why-activate-windows-10

If you upgraded to Windows 10 for free and ended up in a non-activated state, try following these steps:

• Go to Start
      windows 10 upgrade activation [​IMG]
      , then select Settings > Update & security > Activation.
    • Select Go to Store, and check to see if a valid license is available for your device. If a license isn't available, you'll need to buy Windows from the Store.

Note
      • This only applies if you haven't made changes to the hardware for your device.

or you could hack it with a crack but please note this is always risky and you don't know what's in the hack

skippy258, Sep 19, 2019
  3. P4-630 Win User
    DOWNLOAD WINDOWS 10 NOW - Upgrade and ISO direct from microsoft

Click to expand... Yeah I went to that site, why do I need to buy a key?
    I won't buy a key, stupid.

I'll revert back to windows 7 then.

When I still was on windows 7, about a year ago I added 4GB extra ram which is a total of 8GB now,
    is that causing the problem?

P4-630, Sep 19, 2019
  4. Nordic Win User

windows 10 upgrade activation

Windows 10 upgrade problem, no input accepted

I really hate having to come here and ask for help, but I really am stumped. It hurts my geek pride. I have a PC with fairly modern hardware in it. It has a p8p67 pro in it. I have tried upgrading windows 10 on it twice now. Both times I have had the same result.

After windows finishes upgrading it goes to the log in/set up screen. I can't do anything. No keyboard or mouse input is accepted.

I will list some, or hopefully all, of the troubleshooting steps I have tried:
    • Move keyboard and mouse to different USB ports.
    • Try different keyboard or mouse.
    • Restart computer, repeatedly.
    • Google for related issues.
    • Update Bios, because why not.
    • Create boot media and revert to windows 7.
    The windows 10 system restore boot media works fine with keyboard and mouse. All USB ports work in windows 7. I don't know what is wrong. I suspect that windows 10 is lacking a driver of some sort, but since the computer accepts no input I have no way of checking for which driver let alone installing it.

Please help me figure this out. If I have to revert back to windows 7 again, I am not going to get it upgraded to windows 10. Thank you in advanced.

Nordic, Sep 19, 2019
Thema:

windows 10 upgrade activation

1. windows 10 upgrade activation - Similar Threads - upgrade activation

2. Activation issue upgrading from Windows 10 LTSB (1607) to Windows 10 LTSC (1809)

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Activation issue upgrading from Windows 10 LTSB (1607) to Windows 10 LTSC (1809): I have a unit which came with Windows 10 LTSB that I activated with a license key. For our application, we needed to upgrade to LTSC (1809). I was able to successfully upgrade the OS, but it now shows the system as not activated and my key from LTSB does not appear to be...
  3. Windows 10 Pro Upgrade won't activate

Windows 10 Pro Upgrade won't activate: I have an HP PC that came with Windows 10 Home. I went to the Microsoft store and paid the upgrade cost to upgrade to Windows 10 Pro. The upgrade process went fine, but now my Windows is not activated. I can't figure out how to get it to activate and the damn activation...
  4. Windows10 Activation message appears 2 or 3 years after my Windows7 free Upgrade

Windows10 Activation message appears 2 or 3 years after my Windows7 free Upgrade: I have an OEM Windows7 on this Toshiba Laptop which was upgraded for free to Windows10 in 2017. Suddenly and recently the Activate Windows watermark came up. Many hours of troubleshooting later Microsoft Support are telling me I have to revert to Windows7 or go and buy...
  5. Failing re-activation after hardware change after upgrading win10 home to pro

Failing re-activation after hardware change after upgrading win10 home to pro: So a few days ago I wanted to add my new windows 10 home to a domain, but bummer for me Microsoft finds that to be a "pro" feature now so I bought the upgrade. I installed it and activated it, no problems, all was working perfectly. But a day later I also thought it was time...
  6. Re-upgrade to Windows 10 - activation ok?

Re-upgrade to Windows 10 - activation ok?: I recently upgraded a laptop from Windows 7 to Windows 10, activated it, and received confirmation that the upgrade was valid. Unfortunately a couple of days later, before I backed up the C: drive, the laptop said its boot partition was corrupt and wouldn't boot up. I...
  7. Upgrade from Windows 10 to Windows 10 Pro Activation

Upgrade from Windows 10 to Windows 10 Pro Activation: I bought the upgrade to Windows 10 Pro from the Microsoft Store, order# 1895590091 but did NOT receive a Product Key for Activation. I can't seem to locate it on the Store site. I have my receipt and it shows that I've purchased the Upgrade. I need my key. Thank you....
  8. Activation Error Code 0xC004F213 after upgrading windows through app store.

Activation Error Code 0xC004F213 after upgrading windows through app store.: I paid for an upgrade to Windows 10 Pro through the app store and less than 24 hours later I'm being prompted to activate windows. There was no product key on the invoice emailed through and from what I've read it should have activated with a digital license. Interestingly,...
  9. Pro Upgrade - How to Activate

Pro Upgrade - How to Activate: I just purchased the Windows 10 Pro upgrade. It was the Home edition. It now says Enterprise in system settings. My order confirmation says Pro. Also, I am unable to activate. I have the option to change the product key. Was I supposed to receive a product key with the order...
  10. Activation problem after upgrading from Win 7 to Win 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Activation problem after upgrading from Win 7 to Win 10: When I check activation it shows "Unable to reach Windows activation servers". I have wireless connection thru router, in fact I logged into this forum and entered this post on laptop with the problem (#1 system info in profile). Any ideas? 141839