Windows 10: Windows 10 Upgrade Assistant uninstalled but winsows10Upgrade folder is still present

Discus and support Windows 10 Upgrade Assistant uninstalled but winsows10Upgrade folder is still present in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi all, I've not Windows 10 Upgrade Assistant installed on my PC (since i not remember if and when i've uninstalled it) but the folder is still... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Ciko, May 2, 2019.

1. Ciko Win User

Windows 10 Upgrade Assistant uninstalled but winsows10Upgrade folder is still present

Hi all,

I've not Windows 10 Upgrade Assistant installed on my PC (since i not remember if and when i've uninstalled it) but the folder is still present on my PC.

How can i do to check (in addition to Programs And Features view) to check if I've still installed the Assistant) before to manually delete the folder?

Thank you!!

:)

Ciko, May 2, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, May 2, 2019
  3. How to uninstall an app on Windows 10 from outside source?

Hi,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft community.

I suggest you to follow the below steps to uninstall the app from c folder and check if it helps.

• Press “Windows+E” and go to “This PC”.
    • Then click on “C” drive and go to program files.
    • Now check for the app which you want to uninstall / delete and delete it.
    • Then go to “control panel” and click on “program and features”.
    • There check whether the app is present, if it is there I suggest you to uninstall it and check.
    Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, May 2, 2019
  4. Nordic Win User

Windows 10 Upgrade Assistant uninstalled but winsows10Upgrade folder is still present

Windows 10 upgrade problem, no input accepted

I really hate having to come here and ask for help, but I really am stumped. It hurts my geek pride. I have a PC with fairly modern hardware in it. It has a p8p67 pro in it. I have tried upgrading windows 10 on it twice now. Both times I have had the same result.

After windows finishes upgrading it goes to the log in/set up screen. I can't do anything. No keyboard or mouse input is accepted.

I will list some, or hopefully all, of the troubleshooting steps I have tried:
    • Move keyboard and mouse to different USB ports.
    • Try different keyboard or mouse.
    • Restart computer, repeatedly.
    • Google for related issues.
    • Update Bios, because why not.
    • Create boot media and revert to windows 7.
    The windows 10 system restore boot media works fine with keyboard and mouse. All USB ports work in windows 7. I don't know what is wrong. I suspect that windows 10 is lacking a driver of some sort, but since the computer accepts no input I have no way of checking for which driver let alone installing it.

Please help me figure this out. If I have to revert back to windows 7 again, I am not going to get it upgraded to windows 10. Thank you in advanced.

Nordic, May 2, 2019
Thema:

1. Windows 10 Upgrade Assistant uninstalled but winsows10Upgrade folder is still present - Similar Threads - Upgrade Assistant uninstalled

2. LDPlayer manually uninstall still blocking upgrade after uninstall

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    LDPlayer manually uninstall still blocking upgrade after uninstall: Getting this question trying to upgrade to Windows 11. Other than this, my PC is good to upgrade. I uninstalled both VirtualBox and LDPlayer. They do not show up in Windows uninstaller anymore. Any ideas?P.S.: I do not have any android emulators. I do own Oculus and Sidequest...
  3. "neutron bomb": files all gone, but folders still present

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    "neutron bomb": files all gone, but folders still present: I have a problem with 1 of the very large folders >1 GB with many sub-folders, sub-sub-folders, etc. ALL the files in the entire folder were gone, while ALL the sub-folders, sub-sub-folders were still present.Since I had a backup, I did not lose many files.However, it was...
  4. 1909 Still Not Presenting Itself as an Option to Upgrade

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    1909 Still Not Presenting Itself as an Option to Upgrade: We are a month away from the end of 1809 support and when I manually check for updates, 1909 still never presents itself as an option as the Knowledge Base articles show. Is there a way to seek it out or will Microsoft provide me with it as an option to upgrade before May 12?...
  5. CLIPBoard feature still not present

in Windows 10 Customization
    CLIPBoard feature still not present: this was a great feature, im using third party. why is it taking so long to fix? not to say that i will start using it, maybe third party will still be better. but im notified of this great feature, and i honestly gave up on hoping for features from windows, so i was...
  6. Deleted Admin Account's folder is still present and controls PC

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Deleted Admin Account's folder is still present and controls PC: I have had this problem for a while and hopefully I posted it in the right category as there are many issues surrounding this account. When I first got my PC I created an admin account with someone else's email as I had been locked out. Once I recovered my email I created a...
  7. Windows 10 Upgrade Assistant

Windows 10 Upgrade Assistant: Hello. I'm trying to update to the latest version of Windows 10 with the Windows 10 Update Assistant. It have been downloaded like three times now, in any time I can downloaded all. This last time it still running and is stuck in 99% for the third day now. I NEED to get the...
  8. windows 10 upgrade assistant

windows 10 upgrade assistant: why does windows 10 upgrade assistant lock up my computer? it seems the only way to get my computer running again is to switch off power supply, sometimes have to even remove battery and then replace it....
  9. Uninstalled a language, Basic Typing in "Manage Optional Features" still present.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Uninstalled a language, Basic Typing in "Manage Optional Features" still present.: I needed to use polish characters, so I installed the Polish keyboard.[IMG] I unchecked every checkbox. [IMG] And when I was done, I uninstalled the language, so the menu looked like this back again: [IMG] But I still have Polish Typing in my "Optional Features" menu...
  10. windows 10 upgrade assistant.

windows 10 upgrade assistant.: Is there need to keep the windows 10 upgrade assistant? Can one now delete it? Had a rather large upgrade yesterday winver >>>>1607 14393 187 Many thanks once again. 63763