Windows 10: Windows 10 upgrade- Black screen

Discus and support Windows 10 upgrade- Black screen in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Good Morning.. While upgrading windows 10 black screen appears, my system configuration is corei3 intel hd graphics 3000, 2 gb ram, what shall I do,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Hashim_786, Jun 22, 2020.

1. Windows 10 upgrade- Black screen

Good Morning..

While upgrading windows 10 black screen appears, my system configuration is corei3 intel hd graphics 3000, 2 gb ram, what shall I do, black screen continues. How should I proceed further? Help me to come out this problem.

I start upgrading only after the message from microsoft

Windows 7 is out of support

:)

Hashim_786, Jun 22, 2020
  2. Remon Ont Win User

black screen

Hi,

To assist you better regarding your concern, we would like to know more information:

• Did you get any error messages?
    • Have you tried updating the drivers?
    We suggest that you try the troubleshooting steps suggested by Sharath Srinivasa on this

link

You can also check the article about troubleshooting black screen problems on the link below.

windows-10-troubleshoot-black-screen-problems

Hope this information helps. Please post us back if you need any further assistance.

Remon Ont, Jun 22, 2020
  3. Black screen after Windows 10 upgrade

Hi Sanders,

Thank you for bringing up your query on Microsoft Community.

I realize this may be frustrating. Now that you have me with you, let me take care of this.

There can be many reasons for booting to a blank screen. These screens may appear with or without the mouse pointer. The main causes observed are:

• Problems with the driver for your display adapter;
    • The video output is being sent to an unexpected port;
    Let us follow the steps suggested by Sharath Srinivasa
    (August 7, 2015) in the following thread that speaks about a possible solution for black screen:

Black screen after upgrading to Windows 10

Hope it helps.

Let us know the status, we are glad to assist you further.

Abdul_Malik, Jun 22, 2020
  4. Windows 10 upgrade- Black screen

Windows 10 Black screen, Start screen, Critical Low Battery

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I would suggest you try the power troubleshooter if you are able to boot into the system.

Follow the steps below.

• Press Windows key + W and type Troubleshooting.
    • Select Troubleshooting and click on System and Security.
    • Click on Power and follow the onscreen steps.
    For black screen issues click on the link below and refer the suggestions by Sharath Srinivasa.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Jesinta Rozario, Jun 22, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 upgrade- Black screen

1. Windows 10 upgrade- Black screen - Similar Threads - upgrade Black screen

2. Windows 10 upgrade black screen

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 upgrade black screen: I was upgrading my laptop to the latest windows 10 version. When I clicked upgrade and restart button from start menu my laptop turned off and instead of showing some percentages of upgrade it turned black and showed nothing since. But laptop itself was still working except...
  3. Windows 10 upgrade stop on black screen with two dots

Windows 10 upgrade stop on black screen with two dots: Today when turning off my dell laptop, it said need to update, I selected to update and restart. It is now stuck on a black screen with two of the spinning dots frozen. It sounds like something is happening but I hear chirping sounds once in a while, but nothing seems to be...
  4. Windows 10 Upgrade/Installation Black Screen

Windows 10 Upgrade/Installation Black Screen: Hi all. I own an Alienware X51 R2 desktop computer that came with Windows 7. I've been trying to upgrade the OS to Windows 10, but whenever I get to the updating phase of the installation, it fails. Specifically, when it reaches 75%, the computer restarts, and when it tries...
  5. after upgrading windows 10 to version 2004 is black screen

after upgrading windows 10 to version 2004 is black screen: HI After I upgradewindows 10 from version 1909 to version 2004 OS19041.264 take to long to login,and the is a black screen,i foece to shotdown siveral times my laptop until was able to boot and login why this is hapen? some sing wrong with the new version of windows 10/...
  6. black screen after upgrading

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    black screen after upgrading: hi i had a very old 32 bit system which was running windows 7 and working great,but the idea dawned on me to upgrade to windows 10 for the security updates so i ran the setup like so: i downloaded the media creation tool followed the instructions and pressed on the option...
  7. Windows 10 upgrade - Black screen, No cursor. Can't revert.

Windows 10 upgrade - Black screen, No cursor. Can't revert.: Okay so I stupidly decided to upgrade to Windows 10. I left the install going and went out. When I came home it was stuck on a black screen without a cursor. The problem I am facing now is, sometimes I can get the laptop to go to the system restore menu if I screw around...
  8. Black Screens To Prevalent During Upgrade to 10

in Windows 10 Support
    Black Screens To Prevalent During Upgrade to 10: There are constant black screens that block out the view of what a user's machine is doing during an Upgrade or even at boot. I have posted this before and got silly answers like just look at your Hard Drive LED. Well to me and some others this is not a joke. I own my machine...
  9. Windows 10 Black screen while upgrading

Windows 10 Black screen while upgrading: It happens everytime I try to upgrade windows 10, I have tried loads of different methods but none seem to work. The C:\$Windows.~BT\Sources\Panther\setuperr.log is as follows: Code: 2015-08-02 21:50:42, Error CDiagnosticsHelper::SetSQMDatapoint: Attempting to set a...
  10. Windows 10 Upgrade: Black Screen During Installation/Reboot

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 Upgrade: Black Screen During Installation/Reboot: I tried upgrading to Windows 10 this evening, and during the installation process my computer rebooted a few times. The second time it rebooted, all I saw was a black screen and it stayed like that. I could see my mouse cursor on the black screen but nothing happened. I tried...