Windows 10: Windows 10 upgrade bug?

Discus and support Windows 10 upgrade bug? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; So I was updating my computer today from Windows 7 to 10 pro via media creation tool and I ran into a wall with remote server admin tools. It would let... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Mrgeek05, Nov 1, 2016.

1. Mrgeek05 Win User

Windows 10 upgrade bug?

So I was updating my computer today from Windows 7 to 10 pro via media creation tool and I ran into a wall with remote server admin tools. It would let me install it and everything I made sure the feature was fully turned on and it was. But when I went go open AD the very basic features were only showing along with the advanced features checked. Could the upgrade I did mess up something in the registry and not allow the features to show? I was in all the right groups and all. Please let me know what you think.

Work around I found was re-issue to win 7, installed win 7 admin tools to make sure that worked and it did. Upgraded again to win 10 and installed admin tools again and it worked.

Thanks for stopping by and reading all this.

:)

Mrgeek05, Nov 1, 2016

2. Windows10 upgrade

windows 10 free upgrade, Nov 1, 2016
  3. Missing Operating System after Windows 10 download

Is there anywhere to download replacement OS for Windows 7 Home Premium? Mine crashed on Windows 10 upgrade.

Windows 10 upgrade frustration, Nov 1, 2016
  4. AddRAM Win User

Windows 10 upgrade bug?

What do you mean you are "Updating your PC from 7 to 10" ?

Are you saying you are doing a clean install of 10 ?

AddRAM, Nov 1, 2016
Thema:

Windows 10 upgrade bug?

1. Windows 10 upgrade bug? - Similar Threads - upgrade bug

2. Upgrading to 10 from 7, is the External USB bug fixed

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Upgrading to 10 from 7, is the External USB bug fixed: I seem to remember a bug if you tried to upgraded to Win 10 (was it from 7 or from other version of 10) and had an external USB drive attached, the Win10 upgrade would fail? Is this still the case, or did Msft fix this? Seem in 1903 things were fixed, broken, fixed...
  3. Trying to upgrade my sister's computer. (With a bugged product key)

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Trying to upgrade my sister's computer. (With a bugged product key): So I found the weird "UpgradeWindowsApp" and I copied it on my USB flash drive and I will put to my sister's somehow unupgradable computer. I think it won't work because of the product key......
  4. Window 10 1903 (KB4505903) upgrade bugs

Window 10 1903 (KB4505903) upgrade bugs: I have upgraded my computer to Window 10 1903 (KB4505903. Since the upgrade, I have problems with the folders thumbnail option, the start menu options and Cortana, which are not working or not responding. This is decently a bug in Windows 10 1903 and I wonder if anyone has...
  5. Windows 10, Version 1809 - January 2019 upgrade has important bugs

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10, Version 1809 - January 2019 upgrade has important bugs: Hello, We are using Windows 10 for a long time now and we never had serious bugs or issues with the OS but since the latest upgrade in January Build number: Windows 10, Version 1809. Multiple of our computers get bluescreens and hang randomly on low tasks all our systems run...
  6. After upgrading to Wins 10 v1809, errors and bugs appeared

in Windows 10 Customization
    After upgrading to Wins 10 v1809, errors and bugs appeared: January 11, 2019 [ATTACH][ATTACH][ATTACH][ATTACH][ATTACH][ATTACH][ATTACH][ATTACH]Iam the only one Administrator for use of your Wins and the Wins is used in my the only one Desktop computer. After upgrading to Wins 10 v1809 by you under case no. 1449962672, the following...
  7. Windows 7 to Windows 10 Upgrade - Windows Defender BUG

Windows 7 to Windows 10 Upgrade - Windows Defender BUG: We are currently upgrading our Windows 7 Pro 64bit computers to Windows 10 Enterprise (1709). Whenever we put them in the Windows 10 OU where also the freshly installed Windows 10 computer reside, we lose network on the upgraded computers. After a reboot a yellow triangle...
  8. Startup executable removed from registry after Redstone 5 upgrade; bug or policy?

Startup executable removed from registry after Redstone 5 upgrade; bug or policy?: Hey, I'm a hobbyist programmer and have a software project for personal use (non commercial/non distributed). The software adds itself (through WinAPI) to Windows startup in HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run. But right after upgrading from...
  9. additional feature upgrade bug

additional feature upgrade bug: this feature tries to update and fails every time. This happens every minute and my internet lags because of it. Can anyone please help how to shut down this upgrade...
  10. Keyboard driver bug in overnight upgrade

Keyboard driver bug in overnight upgrade: Expect a plethora of complaints, the new keyboard driver released overnight refuses to take repeat key presses or hold-downs. The fix is to restart your machine. The symptom I met was the backspace hold-down would only backspace one space, similary left. right, then...